1997 Hyundai Tiburon consumer reviews

$13,499–$14,299 MSRP range
side view of 1997 Tiburon Hyundai
Explore the 1997 Hyundai Tiburon
4.4

I'll die in this car before I lose it

I got my car in 2016 for $300, at 60,000 miles. They thought the car was totaled but I got it fixed and running! Ever since it's litterly drove me across country a few times, and I used to to drive back and forth to collage two hours a day every day for a year. I tell everyone I'm going to die in my car before I get rid of it, it's at 120,800 miles now and honestly to keep up repairs is super cheap. For a car that isn't made anymore there's ton of parts available that you and switch with other models and other Hyundai's. Also mine goes super fast, it's not a GT or FX but it has a lot of zoom in the peddle, I used to race people in the moutains because of how well it handles. Honestly love my car and can't get rid of it. Named him Tibby the Tiburon

4.0

First year Tiburon

This is a fun little car. It handles good, gets great gas mileage. The interior styling is very nice- very durable. The exterior is nice as well- modern & sleek. The power is not as impressive. The design is very well done under the hood. I was able to change the oil very easily myself. Changing out the alternator was a different story. Overall it's a very neat car.

Great car

Great car. Bought it used in 2002 and it has run like a dream since then. Minor problems have come up to be fixed and thats it.

4.4

Great car for the money.

I own the Tiburon FX and I love it. I have had to do repairs on it but nothing major, just things like belts, plugs and wires, ignition coil and the EGR valve. Mine does have 107,000 miles on after all but it still runs great. I would reccomend this car to anyone.