1997 Hyundai Tiburon

Great car for the money.

by from Montgomery, AL on February 22, 2007

I own the Tiburon FX and I love it. I have had to do repairs on it but nothing major, just things like belts, plugs and wires, ignition coil and the EGR valve. Mine does have 107,000 miles on after all but it still runs great. I would reccomend this car to anyone.

First year Tiburon

by from Michigan on April 15, 2011

This is a fun little car. It handles good, gets great gas mileage. The interior styling is very nice- very durable. The exterior is nice as well- modern & sleek. The power is not as impressive. The design is very well done under the hood. I was able to change the oil very easily myself. Changing out the alternator was a different story. Overall it's a very neat car.

Great car

by from on June 24, 2010

Great car. Bought it used in 2002 and it has run like a dream since then. Minor problems have come up to be fixed and thats it.

Our Expert Review: 1997 Hyundai Tiburon