2007 Hyundai Tiburon consumer reviews

$16,695–$17,795 MSRP range
side view of 2007 Tiburon Hyundai
Explore the 2007 Hyundai Tiburon
4.3

One of the top two cars Ive owned of 40 vehicles.

Was ticketed at 130 mph (2013) w the 138 hp inline 4. Bought new in 2007. Sold in 2019 w 136,000 miles. Replaced tranny, catalytic converter, window master control & pwr mirror (2016 warranty), radiator, alternator 2017. Other than that brakes, tires and headlights usual stuff. Happy I bought the 10yr 100,000 mile extended warranty for $1,200, it covered the big ticket items. Great car. Back seat too cramped for adults. Easy to work on. Had new tires and battery when I sold it. Should last for the next owner. Like most cars, they are great if maintained well. Never buy an abused car! Too many hidden issues.

4.4

Sweet Ride

I've owned one and the body style just does not age. People always ask me about the car. I had Sport Edition with the Red Interior. The Teenagers love the style. It isn't the most powerful engine; however, it handles really nice and is fun to drive.

Very reliable car

Very reliable car only two owners my uncle and myself so I know how the car has been taken care of, Many new parts AC condenser new Radiator New battery new Goodyear tires new engine and tranny mounts transmission tuneup by Hyundai service new brakes auto start

Has been and will always be my favourite (2008 GT)

I’ve always loved this car! No matter how many cars I get I’ll always remember this one. Even in 2019 this thing still looks good, is super fun to drive and gets a ton of compliments. I’ve come back to the car with people standing around it and some have asked if I would sell it. Everyone who doesn’t know cars thinks it’s expensive and brand new. I’d say for the money it’s a great choice. Some disagree because the low power but it’s more than enough for regular roads. If you already think you want a tiburon and you know what they’re like you will love the car. If I could I would keep it forever. Only problem to note is it’s a stiff ride and pretty noisey both from road noise and rattling over bumps which can be unbearable for people who have driven newer cars. But this isn’t a new car, so take it with a grain of salt. You also have to be careful on the condition. These cars were heavily abused, especially manuals, and it can be very difficult to find one in good condition but it will make a word of difference if you do.

This car is fun to Drive!

I bought this brand new car for commuting when I discovered the value vs a used Toyota or Nissan. IT looks and runs great, and never is short on having enough power. Averaged close to 30 MPG going to work and back, so easy on the pocketbook too.

Absolutely have loved this car! Sporty,dependable,

I have had a great time with this car! Always dependable,in 5 years of ownership never any major repairs! Only had to put new radiator & tires! Oil changes never missed! You wont go wrong!

10 years later and I still get compliments!

The car flat out looks great. Even a 2007 model - people comment on it's look all the time - hard to believe it's a 10 year old car. The glass like coating I got put on the car when I purchased it keeps it looking brand new - tomato read and black leather interior - sunroof - it's been the perfect car. Only down side - small back seat. When kids started growing, it became an issue. The engine had problems in the 9th year and since it was under the 10 year mark, they put in a new engine for free - I'm good for another 10 years! They don't make the Tiburon anymore, but the Genesis is the replacement for it. I would love a Genesis, but the Tiburon still looks and runs great! My wife has a Hyundai Sonata - also 10 years old - still running and looking great! Love Hyundai!

Great first car

This was a great first car. I recently moved to the city and am going carless otherwise I would have happily kept it for longer. Aggressively priced to sell quickly.

4.1

Perfect car to own

Perfect for a beginner driver and a first car. Love the outside design and is perfectly clean inside

Great car

For the time that i have owned this car i have been impressed by its performance ,looks and gas millage. I love my car and i intend on keeping it for a long time. I also know that they last ver long because my friend has one that has 250000 miles on the clock and it is still running strong .