2007 Hyundai Tiburon

Great first car

by from Chicago, IL on September 18, 2017

This was a great first car. I recently moved to the city and am going carless otherwise I would have happily kept it for longer. Aggressively priced to sell quickly.

Perfect car to own

by from Springfield, IL on September 7, 2017

Perfect for a beginner driver and a first car. Love the outside design and is perfectly clean inside
Not Rated Reliability

Great car

by from PLANTATION on July 29, 2017

For the time that i have owned this car i have been impressed by its performance ,looks and gas millage. I love my car and i intend on keeping it for a long time. I also know that they last ver long because my friend has one that has 250000 miles on the clock and it is still running strong .

Best performance ever

by from Kings Mountain, North Carolina on May 20, 2017

Best look and performance ever. It's so sporty but luxurious at the same time and it definitely catches everyone's eye and attention

Love, Love, Love My Tiburon

by from San Jose CA on June 22, 2014

I bought this car brand new and am still driving her today.I just reached 100K miles and other than regular maintence and baths i havent had to make any repairs. She gets up and goes when i want her too, she handles really well, shes small so she zips in and out of traffic. Parking is never an issue. Comfortable front seating but i wouldn't call this a 4 passenger car. Back seat works for small kids but not adults.I was pleasantly supprised how much i can fit in the trunck. My only regret is getting the 4 cyl. i wish i had gotten the V6 but that is strictly a personal prefrence. Overall this is the best car i have ever had... i WILL purchase another Hyundai

Bought for commuting

by from Fairfax, VA on April 16, 2012

This car is awesome. Feels nice and looks even nicer. The mpg is good and it has a very low price tag. The only thing that I don't like is that you can hear outside noise too much.

2007 Hyundai Tiburon GS

by from Vermont on January 31, 2012

I purchased my Tiburon GS used a few months ago based on the reviews here and I love it :) Excellant on gas and a good price to! I bought mine for $13,995 and I feel like I got a great deal.

Tiburon GS.. It's the sportiest 4cyl out there.

by from New York, NY on January 4, 2012

This car is one of the best I have ever owned. I bought this car because it looks sporty and it's a 4 cylinder so it's good on gas unlike all the other sporty cars out there. I have had it for a few years and never had any problems with it. It is a truely great car inside and out.

Great Car

by from Clifton Park, NY on January 4, 2012

I've had the 2007 tiburon GS for awhile now and I have never had a problem with it. It's great on gas and very reliable.

07 Tiburon

by from NY on October 27, 2011

I bought my 2007 tiburon used. It is by far the best car I have ever owned. Great on gas, comfortable, handles great, never had a problem with it.

Our Expert Review: 2007 Hyundai Tiburon