2007 Hyundai Tucson Consumer Reviews

4.3
Average based on 26 reviews

Solid car

by from Dublin. OH on November 14, 2011

I have had the vehicle for 2 months, bought it to be reliable transportation and like what I have experience. I have always had sedans and find the higher perspective beneficial. The vehicle is roomy.

Good Car for Husband

by from Moreno Valley, CA on May 29, 2009

In 2006 My husband had his second 3 level back fusion, to make a total of 6 level back fusion. He wanted a vehicle that he did not have to stoop down to get into. He wanted a SUV, but not a gas guzzler a hugh one, or expensive one. Our son has a Hyundai Sonata and has had very good luck with both of his. I like the looks of the Tucson and I ran by the vehicle features with my husband. He still wasn't sure. So I picked one out and went to the dealership got one for a test drive. My husband sat in it and was surprised how it accommadated his back and it was acutally comfortable for him. Went back to the dealership and purchased the 2007 Tucson Limited for him. We traded in our 2000 Cadallic Eldorado for it. It has almost everything the Eldo had with a couple of minor exception. It has been a very good traveling vehicle for me and my husband. We have put over 30,000 miles on it in the last year and do enjoy traveling in it.

Reliable, great warranty and reasonably priced.

by from London, Ontario Canada on September 10, 2007

I purchased the GLS V6, new. I was looking for a SUV that had a good safety rating, warranty and reasonably priced. My wife and are are quite happy with this vehicle. My wife drives the Tuscon most of the time and has no complaints. I have not had a chance to see how the vehicle performs in the winter but with the 4 WD and stability control, I feel it will handle well. My last vehicle was the Toyota RAV which was also very good, but I couldn't see spending several $$ more compared to the Tuscon which gives you a better warranty and is actually rated higher by J.D. Power. The dealership we dealt with also includes free oil changes for as long as we own the vehicle.

BEST MPG I'VE EVER SEEN!

by from Kenosha, WI on October 31, 2009

I've owned this vehicle for a couple of years and I still love it! I actually got 40mpg on the open road!

Good SUV

by from Orlando,Fl on January 25, 2007

Bought new and never had a Tuscon or any SUV. Got the Limited model and we are very happy with it. Can't beat it for the money!!

First New Car

by from Moscow, ID on January 24, 2007

I bought this car as my first new car and I love it. 2.0L engine doesn't have much pickup, but that's expected of engines that size. Manual transmission is fun to drive. Good long-highway gas mileage. Safety features abound, ESC nice on slick Idaho roads. I don't understand why the critics don't like it, it's an awesome car!

2008 very quiet

by from Woodside, CA on August 18, 2008

Excellent ride & comfort. Nice features insided, lots of storage compartments. Love the center console with 2 compartements, has height adjustment! Ride is good, not jittery like the Honda or Rav4 I had. 2008 engine is very quiet all the time. Only one road surface caused tire noise, seems smooth on bumpy roads but solid with feel of the road. Very comfortable seat with several adjustments...my back has gotten better and I don't limp around in pain after getting out. 4 cyllinder is adequate power...but I do not put the pedal to the metal to impress people...I am not that insecure otherwise I would have gotten a 6 cyllinder. Mileage is better than expected. 23-24 in town. Power mirrors, locks, windows...all standard. Even came with floor mats that stay in place. Would buy again. Best value for the money...could not believe I 'downgraded' as a 'friend' put it when told I got a Hyundai, as this feels more expensive than my Honda...I actually think I have upgraded. (She was shocked to learn that Hyundai have models for over 45K-duh they are not all economy vehicles)

Best small SUV for the money!

by from Toronto, Canada on July 1, 2007

I have now driven this vehicle for six months. I have found it to be very comfortable and fun to drive. Gas consumption is as claimed by manufacturer and even better on highway driving. Middle arm rest should be a little higher and engine noise could be lower, but this is a small price to pay when you consider the excellent warranty and all the extras that come disguised as standard. Best value for the price of any vehicle that I have ever owned up to now..

07 Tuscan

by from Madison, WI on April 22, 2011

A wonderful vehicle. If you are looking for more room in the back, this is not for you though. Sometimes seems a little "tipsy" during major gale force winds.

great car for the price

by from altoona, pa on May 27, 2007

i bought my 2007 hyundai tucson gls new about 6 months ago. this has been a great car for the money. it has excellent safety features that i like a lot. it has been 100% reliable so far. the inside is roomy and comfortable. the handling is good, but my 4 cylinder is a little slow to respond if i try to accelerate quickly (the power is there if i push it, though). my only complaints about the car are minor: the center armrest between the front seats could be a little taller and moved forward (closer to the dashboard), and the driver sider blind spot is a little larger than my last car's (a honda accord). otherwise, the car has been a dream. i'm very happy with my purchase and would strongly recommend it.