2007 Tucson

2007 Hyundai Tucson

2007 Hyundai Tucson

4.3

4 out of 5 stars Interior Design

Have You Driven the 2007 Hyundai Tucson?

Good Car for Husband

by rcmiedema from Moreno Valley, CA on Fri May 29 2009

In 2006 My husband had his second 3 level back fusion, to make a total of 6 level back fusion. He wanted a vehicle that he did not have to stoop down to get into. He wanted a SUV, but not a gas guzzler a hugh one, or expensive one. Our son has a Hyundai Sonata and has had very good luck with both of his. I like the looks of the Tucson and I ran by the vehicle features with my husband. He still wasn't sure. So I picked one out and went to the dealership got one for a test drive. My husband sat in it and was surprised how it accommadated his back and it was acutally comfortable for him. Went back to the dealership and purchased the 2007 Tucson Limited for him. We traded in our 2000 Cadallic Eldorado for it. It has almost everything the Eldo had with a couple of minor exception. It has been a very good traveling vehicle for me and my husband. We have put over 30,000 miles on it in the last year and do enjoy traveling in it.

Reliable, great warranty and reasonably priced.

by Gabe from London, Ontario Canada on Mon Sep 10 2007

I purchased the GLS V6, new. I was looking for a SUV that had a good safety rating, warranty and reasonably priced. My wife and are are quite happy with this vehicle. My wife drives the Tuscon most of the time and has no complaints. I have not had a chance to see how the vehicle performs in the winter but with the 4 WD and stability control, I feel it will handle well. My last vehicle was the Toyota RAV which was also very good, but I couldn't see spending several $$ more compared to the Tuscon which gives you a better warranty and is actually rated higher by J.D. Power. The dealership we dealt with also includes free oil changes for as long as we own the vehicle.

Best small SUV for the money!

by Brand New SUV owner! from Toronto, Canada on Sun Jul 01 2007

I have now driven this vehicle for six months. I have found it to be very comfortable and fun to drive. Gas consumption is as claimed by manufacturer and even better on highway driving. Middle arm rest should be a little higher and engine noise could be lower, but this is a small price to pay when you consider the excellent warranty and all the extras that come disguised as standard. Best value for the price of any vehicle that I have ever owned up to now..

Solid car

by Computer Programmer from Dublin. OH on Mon Nov 14 2011

I have had the vehicle for 2 months, bought it to be reliable transportation and like what I have experience. I have always had sedans and find the higher perspective beneficial. The vehicle is roomy.

Very reliable, gas saver

by Dr Arod from Ny on Fri Jun 16 2017

I owned this car for 5 years, i was the second owner. The car never had any mayor mechanical issue, never had to call AAA or any other service. The fuel economy is amazing in highways, just average in city but that isbas expected. It's a front wheel drive so in the snow is pretty good, never got stuck. It has enough cargo room and the back seats fold flat, wich is a very good feature. Entertainment systemnis just average, but easy to upgrade. The a/c is amazing, and maintenance is very cheap (parts are easy to get and unexpensive). All in all is a good car to buy if you find it for the right price.

Good SUV

by The Man from Orlando,Fl on Thu Jan 25 2007

Bought new and never had a Tuscon or any SUV. Got the Limited model and we are very happy with it. Can't beat it for the money!!

Best car I've owned. Never did any major repairs

by Debpa;dog lover from on Fri Sep 08 2017

I am totally satisfied with the reliability of this car over the 10 years I've owned it. Comfortable and always reliable

great car for the price

by tucsonndriver from altoona, pa on Sun May 27 2007

i bought my 2007 hyundai tucson gls new about 6 months ago. this has been a great car for the money. it has excellent safety features that i like a lot. it has been 100% reliable so far. the inside is roomy and comfortable. the handling is good, but my 4 cylinder is a little slow to respond if i try to accelerate quickly (the power is there if i push it, though). my only complaints about the car are minor: the center armrest between the front seats could be a little taller and moved forward (closer to the dashboard), and the driver sider blind spot is a little larger than my last car's (a honda accord). otherwise, the car has been a dream. i'm very happy with my purchase and would strongly recommend it.

BEST MPG I'VE EVER SEEN!

by Grace from Kenosha, WI on Sat Oct 31 2009

I've owned this vehicle for a couple of years and I still love it! I actually got 40mpg on the open road!

07 Tuscan

by jeano from Madison, WI on Fri Apr 22 2011

A wonderful vehicle. If you are looking for more room in the back, this is not for you though. Sometimes seems a little "tipsy" during major gale force winds.

1 2 3 4