2013 Tucson

4.7 out of 5 starsInterior Design
4.7 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.8 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Love, love, love this car!

by Ben from Jacksonville, Florida on November 1, 2012

First Hyundai, but it certainly will not be the last! I love everything about it. I too am 6'-2" tall, and it has plenty room for be both in the front and back seats. I want to drive it all the time, and I find myself just staring at it. It is a really sharp looking ride. Handling is great. I shopped for 2 months test driving at least 3 crossovers every weekend. Some I test drove 3 times, but when I got to the Tucson, it stood out from the pack. It pays to take your time. I did, and look what I got! Ben Jacksonville, Florida

Affordable, Stylish & Reliable

by Practical Car Buyer w/ Modern Taste from South Pasadena, CA on January 26, 2014

I researched compact SUVs for weeks and came across the 2013 Hyundai Tucson Limited and was pleasantly surprised by all the standard features. I've spent a lot of time commuting and wanted to make sure I had a reliable car with a sleek interior and features. Compared to its competitors (Nissan Rogue, Mazda CX3, Toyota RAV4, Honda CRV), the Hyundai Tucson does a great job of offering just that at an affordable price. I've had my Tucson Limited for a month now and love it! It really is a great steal because by the time I decided to purchase, all Southern California dealerships were almost all out of stock. Thankfully Glendora Hyundai helped me find my car and made it a smooth purchasing process.

One of the better cars I owned.

by Hyundai Enthusiast. from New Jersey on June 15, 2013

Tucson is a really good car to drive, very comfortable and secure. Has a good gas control and powerful motor. However, I do not like the emergency break system, controlled by foot on the left side of the vechile.

Happy

by KJ from Compton, CA on May 22, 2013

I purchased my Hyundai Tucson on Mothers Day last year and I loved it. I never thought I would purchase a Hyundai over the Toyota or Honda but I was glad I did. It is so much more bang for your buck and it rides just like a luxury car. Although I have to agree with some people the interior radio screen could be better but overall I love my Tucson. I went with a model that they had installed an off market navigation system so the back-up camera is excellent with the 7" screen.

Good value for the money

by Big NIck from Chiago suburbs on June 19, 2013

Bought this car used with 12000 miles Car handles well on the road. Could be a softer ride, road noise expectable hard over rough road, not sure yet about proposed gas mileage. Like the leather seats they are comfortable, and the Bluetooth hands free.Nice design inside and out. Main gauge could be larger, sometimes hard to read in sunlight. So far so good.

CUV for BIG Boyz

by The Doorman from Wilmington, NC and Pittsburgh, PA on September 5, 2015

I'm 6'7" and 280lbs and just had double hip replacement and spinal surgery. I also have a big head. I did my homework , looking at ALL manufac. to replace our 2nd Hyundai Elantra after a hit and run, rearend, we received 100% "totaled" reimbursement and decided to go the next step plus. its like a 4cyl mustang w/AWD and I fit , as well as my 5'11" wife. Trick to boost fuel economy- "disengage the traction control", on clean , dry, highways for 3-6% per tank ! Fastest push button , on the go , AWD, at highway speeds in its class. Perfect 4dr, Limited awd , best warranty in the world ! Even if your the 2nd Owner !

The Best SUV I've Owned

by ChryslerTown&Country from Wintersville, Ohio on April 21, 2013

I love my Tucson I love the exterior styling its better than the other years of the Tucson I have the Limited trim and the Diamond Silver color. The sound system is great! Its really great playing the radio or a cd.I think the trunk space could be bigger but for me i need to put groccery bags in it and softball gear, plus even golf clubs, So for me being a mother of 2 and 1 on the way is that the cargo area needs to be bigger.The leather feels good and comfroting.the radio screen could be bigger to and the 123456 buttons I mean for me being 34 years old I can see them but when I drive my mom and dad in the car if they want to change the station the can see it a little bit. STILL A GREAT CAR!

Cools car I?ve owned

by sky blue Tucson from Irving,texas on January 28, 2013

I love my Tucson, heated sets, blue tooth, I wish it had a navigation system in it ,but I could not afford that one, really I did not even look because there was only 1 sky blue and it was the one with the heated sets. The blue tooth can be a little annoying . I have to keep repeating what I want . it would be nice if you could push a number that was saved with a phone number. all in all I love my SUV. It drives really nice.

Not the prettiest, but...

by SydPipes from NJ on July 25, 2017

I was never a fan of the exterior of these car. BUT i dont have to look at it when im on the inside. I LOVE the interior. The seats are a mix of leather snd woven cloth-like material. Stereo and phone buttons are on the steering wheel. I would give the AWD system a 3.5 out of 5. Not the best, but not terrible. Its great on gas for being an SUV. Overall it was a great, reliable car that i feel safe driving my son around in in any weather.

First SUV

by Glenda from Washington, DC on December 26, 2012

This SUV is the most comfortable and an excellent performance vehicle. Purchased it on Christmas Eve. Had test driven and researched several SUVs. This is the best. My family is even excited about the smooth, comfortable ride and I'm getting great compliments. "You did good Hyundai."

1 2 3 4 5 6