2013 Tucson

2013 Hyundai Tucson

2013 Hyundai Tucson

Have you driven the 2013 Hyundai Tucson?

Love, love, love this car!

by Ben from Jacksonville, Florida on Thu Nov 01 2012

First Hyundai, but it certainly will not be the last! I love everything about it. I too am 6'-2" tall, and it has plenty room for be both in the front and back seats. I want to drive it all the time, and I find myself just staring at it. It is a really sharp looking ride. Handling is great. I shopped for 2 months test driving at least 3 crossovers every weekend. Some I test drove 3 times, but when I got to the Tucson, it stood out from the pack. It pays to take your time. I did, and look what I got! Ben Jacksonville, Florida

Affordable, Stylish & Reliable

by Practical Car Buyer w/ Modern Taste from South Pasadena, CA on Sun Jan 26 2014

I researched compact SUVs for weeks and came across the 2013 Hyundai Tucson Limited and was pleasantly surprised by all the standard features. I've spent a lot of time commuting and wanted to make sure I had a reliable car with a sleek interior and features. Compared to its competitors (Nissan Rogue, Mazda CX3, Toyota RAV4, Honda CRV), the Hyundai Tucson does a great job of offering just that at an affordable price. I've had my Tucson Limited for a month now and love it! It really is a great steal because by the time I decided to purchase, all Southern California dealerships were almost all out of stock. Thankfully Glendora Hyundai helped me find my car and made it a smooth purchasing process.

One of the better cars I owned.

by Hyundai Enthusiast. from New Jersey on Sat Jun 15 2013

Tucson is a really good car to drive, very comfortable and secure. Has a good gas control and powerful motor. However, I do not like the emergency break system, controlled by foot on the left side of the vechile.

Happy

by KJ from Compton, CA on Wed May 22 2013

I purchased my Hyundai Tucson on Mothers Day last year and I loved it. I never thought I would purchase a Hyundai over the Toyota or Honda but I was glad I did. It is so much more bang for your buck and it rides just like a luxury car. Although I have to agree with some people the interior radio screen could be better but overall I love my Tucson. I went with a model that they had installed an off market navigation system so the back-up camera is excellent with the 7" screen.

Good value for the money

by Big NIck from Chiago suburbs on Wed Jun 19 2013

Bought this car used with 12000 miles Car handles well on the road. Could be a softer ride, road noise expectable hard over rough road, not sure yet about proposed gas mileage. Like the leather seats they are comfortable, and the Bluetooth hands free.Nice design inside and out. Main gauge could be larger, sometimes hard to read in sunlight. So far so good.

CUV for BIG Boyz

by The Doorman from Wilmington, NC and Pittsburgh, PA on Sat Sep 05 2015

I'm 6'7" and 280lbs and just had double hip replacement and spinal surgery. I also have a big head. I did my homework , looking at ALL manufac. to replace our 2nd Hyundai Elantra after a hit and run, rearend, we received 100% "totaled" reimbursement and decided to go the next step plus. its like a 4cyl mustang w/AWD and I fit , as well as my 5'11" wife. Trick to boost fuel economy- "disengage the traction control", on clean , dry, highways for 3-6% per tank ! Fastest push button , on the go , AWD, at highway speeds in its class. Perfect 4dr, Limited awd , best warranty in the world ! Even if your the 2nd Owner !

The Best SUV I've Owned

by ChryslerTown&Country from Wintersville, Ohio on Sun Apr 21 2013

I love my Tucson I love the exterior styling its better than the other years of the Tucson I have the Limited trim and the Diamond Silver color. The sound system is great! Its really great playing the radio or a cd.I think the trunk space could be bigger but for me i need to put groccery bags in it and softball gear, plus even golf clubs, So for me being a mother of 2 and 1 on the way is that the cargo area needs to be bigger.The leather feels good and comfroting.the radio screen could be bigger to and the 123456 buttons I mean for me being 34 years old I can see them but when I drive my mom and dad in the car if they want to change the station the can see it a little bit. STILL A GREAT CAR!

Cools car I?ve owned

by sky blue Tucson from Irving,texas on Mon Jan 28 2013

I love my Tucson, heated sets, blue tooth, I wish it had a navigation system in it ,but I could not afford that one, really I did not even look because there was only 1 sky blue and it was the one with the heated sets. The blue tooth can be a little annoying . I have to keep repeating what I want . it would be nice if you could push a number that was saved with a phone number. all in all I love my SUV. It drives really nice.

Best 2013 Tucson ever I have!

by Gemini32005 from Brooklyn, NY on Tue Apr 02 2013

I traded from 2006 Hyundai Sonata to 2013 Hyundai Tucson Limited AWD. I love Tucson. I am very happy with Hyundai company!! I know other review from other site said Reliablity has 2 stars but for me put 5 stars..

Not the prettiest, but...

by SydPipes from NJ on Tue Jul 25 2017

I was never a fan of the exterior of these car. BUT i dont have to look at it when im on the inside. I LOVE the interior. The seats are a mix of leather snd woven cloth-like material. Stereo and phone buttons are on the steering wheel. I would give the AWD system a 3.5 out of 5. Not the best, but not terrible. Its great on gas for being an SUV. Overall it was a great, reliable car that i feel safe driving my son around in in any weather.

1 2 3 4 5 6

Our Take on the 2013 Hyundai Tucson

Editor's note: This review was written in August 2012 about the 2012 Hyundai Tucson. Little of substance has changed with this year's model. To see what's new for 2013, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

Estimated mileage ratings have been lowered to reflect a November 2012 EPA audit of this car's stated mileage.

With its good looks and plenty of features, the 2012 Hyundai Tucson keeps pace in the compact SUV field, but its tight interior and stiff ride may deter some buyers.

The Tucson was last redesigned in 2010. (You can compare the 2011 with the 2012 model here.) The most obvious change for 2012 is the addition of an Active Eco button that changes engine and... Read More