2010 Infiniti FX35 Consumer Reviews

4.3
Average based on 12 reviews

X-zillerating!

by from Houston, TX on May 2, 2010

It's hard to describe everything I love about my 2010 FX35 AWD. Here are a few of my favorites: NAV w/surround view camera, music hard drive, handling, exterior and interior design, stereo, NAV traffic, and the WOW factor. It is a beautiful car that is sexy, stylist, and very fun to drive. I test drove many of the competitors (Audi, BMW, MB, Range Rover) and kept comparing everything to the FX. My only request would be to have an automatic lift gate. Everything else is perfect in my eyes. Thanks Infiniti!

Transmission needs work

by from Jacksonville, Florida on November 4, 2010

Had this car for 8 months. Initially I loved it but quickly turned into a love - hate relationship. The main culprit is the horrendous 7 speed transmission. I had the 2010 with the software update and it was still horrible. It shifts all over the place (constantly). It lags when you need the power, then comes on strong and you have to let off, so it downshifts again. A very uncomfortable driving experience. Then in stop and go traffic the transmission provides you with a horrific downshift that feels like someone hit you from behind. Other than the transmission the car is great but I couldn't take it anymore so I got rid of it. Wouldn't recommend it. By the way the dealer told me this problem is evident on all the infinti line now with the new 7 speed transmission so buyer beware. They have had a lot of complaints.

2010 FX35 is HOT!!!

by from Montgomery, Alabama on March 19, 2010

In 2004 I was torn between a BMW Z4, MB SLK230 or FX35. The MBSLK won and I still have and love it. The FX never got out of my blood. So in 2010 I replaced a 1999 Toyota 4-Runner (Workhorse) with an 2010 FX. All I can tell you is WOW, there is nothing that I don't like about the car. It is powerful, well accomodated for the price, sophisticated, quiet, drives like a sports car, innovated design all over the car. It is not for everyone, but for a techie as myself or an early adopter, this is the one. What I love the most power, design, interior layout and conviences. I was disappointed after much research to find that there was no bra to protect the nose. So I put an invisibra on myself. Since this is my first Infiniti, I purchase the extended bumper to bumper warranty that takes me out to 7 years. This car is solid and very well built. All details covered.

Best mid-size SUV

by from Dalls, TX on October 9, 2011

WOW! what an extraordinary machine....best of both world, sport and roominess... This thing handles and drives like a 350Z yet have the room and cargo space of a range rover.....The 7 speed transmission is outstanding. Quickly shifts with precision and smoothness. The Nav is on point, the system sounds like you have subs in the back, the camera system is a must (no more getting out to look to see how close you are), and the quilted stitching on the leather is something you only see in high end cars..anyhow, i can on and on but if you are in the market for a mid-size SUV, then I urge you to at least go test drive the 2010 FX35.

Went from a 1991 accord to a 2010 almost new Fx35

by from Montreal,Quebec on November 24, 2011

My first time buy a car over internet and in another countrynever thought i would spent 41400$ and would do it again saved big time money

FX 35 2010. Best Car I have ever owned.

by from Cincinnati on July 22, 2010

I traded in my Lexus RX 450H and I could not be happier. Plenty of power and it is well appointed. I enjoy the car more than any other car I have ever had. The only draw back is the tight back seat.

FX35 is best in class IMO

by from Nashville on January 23, 2011

I've researched and driven many cars prior to purchasing my 2010 FX35. I've looked at Lexus, BMW, Audi, Porsche, Acura, and Mercedes. Each manufacturer has their own niche', but the FX35 has the best blend of luxury, sport, and technology. This car is very masculine and fun to drive. I highly recommended it!

2010 with premium package

by from mcallen,texas on March 2, 2012

drive and performs like a sportscar,very luxurious interior and unique/modern exterior styling that make other current SUV's look like boxes with wheels...i love every minute on it and loaded with advance sefety and convienience features.my only gripe are gas mileage and bouncy ride on bumpy roads(ok on potholes and road cracks fortunately)but otherwise if you want a fast muscular ride but needs a more space for your baggage and necessities then what are you waiting for!!!

Nice Vehicle!

by from Western MA on June 25, 2012

Bought a 2010 FX35 with 35k and saved a boat load from a new vehicle. Highly recommended vehicle...no complaints so far.

FX review

by from Boston, MA on March 9, 2010

Excellent lkuxury crossover. Have had foir the past few months and enjoying the drive. Performance is excellent, very reliable, great looking. I am impressed by the handling, spcae for the driver and passengers. The only drawback is rear visibility which can be ovecomed by adjusting side mirrors. Very happy with the car and looking forward to own for sometime to come.