2010 Infiniti Fx 35

Most reliable car a ailable

by from Fresno, ca on August 2, 2017

This car has been by far the greatest maintence free car I have owned as far as repairs or things going wrong with it. Have not had any issues with mechanical breakdown. The only thing to keep up is fueling when empty, and regular oil changes and tire rotations. I have had BMW's and sporty cars that required lots of Maintenance due to low profile tires, breaks, etc but the Infiniti is a car To own if you don't want The hassles of having it in a shop often.

Best SUV I've OWNED

by from Baltimore, Maryland on July 17, 2017

This SUV is everything I ever wanted in a car. I love the tv's that it has in the headrest. The favorite part is the performance. I love it

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Best vehicle ive owned

by from Dfw on May 29, 2017

I owned a 2003 & loved it. So i updated to a 2011. Overall, I love it! - 1) the night time head light position is low. I cannot see very far in front at night, unless i turn.on brights, which annoys other drivers. 2) Drivers door is heavy & has shut many times on my shin - caused a small fracture last yr 3) The transmission has a lag when taking off.

BEST SUV I EVER OWNED

by from Yorktown on May 24, 2017

This is a great vehicle I would just to replace the one I have for a later model. A very reliable car.

Horrible transmission and blind spots.

by from Davie FL on April 21, 2017

I tested drove this car and was in love with it. Great power and performance. Once I purchased and started drive normally is when I realized the acceleration was horrible. You step on the gas in January and the car shoots in February. Has power but not when needed. Started hating the car with 3 month. I have a full size Sequoia now and prefer driving it over the FX. I think I am going to be sticking with Lexus and Toyota in the future.

I'm only 5 feet and the car has no leg room

by from Atlanta, GA on September 1, 2012

It feels more like a 2 seater because you have no room in the backseat. Would not recommend for a family.

Nice Vehicle!

by from Western MA on June 25, 2012

Bought a 2010 FX35 with 35k and saved a boat load from a new vehicle. Highly recommended vehicle...no complaints so far.

most problems ive ever had

by from ny ny on April 10, 2012

luxury car? ive had nothing but problems and went japanese for reliability. I also went cheaper to be more economical, i average around 10 mpg with mixed driving, didnt expect that! my 08 escalade did better and didnt need premium! my biggest issue is the car hesitates starting, my record is 8 attempts b4 starting and has been to the dealer 3 times with nothing resolved! when it does start, after driving and shutting it off the car usually claims its not in park and gives this annoying noise! both very frustrating and (starting) dangerous! i can keep going back to the dealer but for what? they cant fix it! so its just a waste of gas and time! also had the tranny stuck in 2nd gear, thank god i was on local streets and not the highway... this is by far the least reliable car i've owned and i've had a range rover! dealer seems nice but cant seem to fix the issues which is all i really want! a friend of mine has a g37 and complains about some of the same issues so to me it seems infiniti has some issues that they arent owning up 2! a car can be the best but if it doesnt start whats the point? i also dont find the interior comfortable at all! the driver compartment i cant seem to get comfortable in and im average size. passenger seat has weird humps on the floor where i have to stretch my feet further than i would normally place them and a honda crv has a more comfy rear seat! this is literally the worst car ive owned and im stuck in this lease for another year, hopefully with these list of issues im having they let me out or replace it, but luxury to me is the complete experience including issues getting resolved when they should, they sure know time is money, the hourly rate would tell you that! unfortunately they dont apply that to their customers especially once your stuck with them!

2010 with premium package

by from mcallen,texas on March 2, 2012

drive and performs like a sportscar,very luxurious interior and unique/modern exterior styling that make other current SUV's look like boxes with wheels...i love every minute on it and loaded with advance sefety and convienience features.my only gripe are gas mileage and bouncy ride on bumpy roads(ok on potholes and road cracks fortunately)but otherwise if you want a fast muscular ride but needs a more space for your baggage and necessities then what are you waiting for!!!

Went from a 1991 accord to a 2010 almost new Fx35

by from Montreal,Quebec on November 24, 2011

My first time buy a car over internet and in another countrynever thought i would spent 41400$ and would do it again saved big time money

Our Expert Review: 2010 Infiniti Fx 35