2003 G35

2003 INFINITI G35

2003 INFINITI G35

Have you driven the 2003 INFINITI G35?

Excellent in every way

by ariley92 from Bloomington, IN on Wed Sep 14 2011

It's honestly hard to find something that I don't like about this car. I've owned/driven consistently 3 cars previously - a Volvo S60, a Saturn L300, and a BMW 3 series. The Infiniti is absolutely my favorite. I bought a Sedan, but I feel like I'm driving a sporty coupe every time I get behind the wheel. It's smooth, it's sexy, but it's practical as well. Perfect.

still makes me smile

by love my g from chicago, il on Sun Aug 24 2008

you have to have the coupe in a manual to truly enjoy what this car can offer. i have a 03 manual coupe and its always a pleasure to drive, makes even a drive to grocery store fun. One thing i had to do was keep my old car for the winter. the coupe is horrible for winter but it has allot to do with the tires i have on it. if your looking for a sexy car that is fun to drive and reliable for a good price this is the car for you. I actually like the exterior of the g35 coupe over the new g37 much better, but if you care more about a nicer interior then exterior then get the g37

Most reliable daily driver car I have ever owned

by Porsche Guy from Carmel, IN on Tue Jul 30 2013

This car is second only to my Porsche 911 for being a thrill to drive and with the performance and beauty of a family sedan. Only modifications that I would suggest is to install a cold air intake, to boost performance but most of all to keep the engine cooler! Simply an awesome vehicle!

Nothing Short of The Best

by Infiniti Forever from Bowling Green, KY on Wed Oct 05 2011

I have owned several cars of the last 20 years, including two BMWs. This is hands-down the best car I have probably ever owned. From it's sleek exterior to the luxury interior, it is a car for a mom (yes, I'm a mom) who needs the room of a sedan but doesn't want to compromise a little bit of the "girls gone wild." The 3.5 gives me the edge I need to navigate in and out of traffic and leave most of the competition behind - believe me, I've challenged quite a few. I grew up with my grandpa in his garage and have always been a car enthusiast. Now that my daughter is driving and has a car of her own, my next purchase may be a G37 coupe. My Infiniti now has almost 160,000 miles (in the rare emerald color) and she is nearly as perfect as the day she rolled out of the dealer. But, I have always kept her in the garage and kept the sun out as much as possible. The handling of his car is merely impeccable. I will kick it going in to a curve and she responds amazingly. I live in KY and have tons of hills and curves to negotiate when going to work each day. I love the drive to work. My husband loves getting behind the wheel, too. Thanks Infiniti! I'm an Infiniti fan FOR LIFE!

Infiniti G35 Sport Coupe-Very Desirable & Reliable

by Infinit G35 Sports Coupe Enthusiast from Cincinnati, Ohio on Fri Jun 02 2006

In 2003- the Infiniti G35 was voted The Car of The Year-and I can tell you why! The level of performance is outstanding, particularly on curved or twisting roads. The power is always there for you. The leather seats, which are heated for cold weather, are infinitely adjustable for any size & shape. added with steering wheel controls for your music, an onboard compass,clock and dual climate controls-its more comfortable then some living rooms! The feeling you get when driving this car is that it is a very strong, well built and designed car that will never let you down. I get a secure feeling when I am behind the wheel of this luxurious, yet very Sports Car oriented Coupe. Drive one yourself & you will easily agree.

Great car

by G35 Fanatic from Chicago, IL on Thu May 18 2006

I love my Infinity G35 Coupe. I got the automatic model but it is still a blast to drive. It has a wonderful exterior, strong engine, and comfortable interior. Perhaps one of the best features of this car is the exhaust tone. It was defintely one of the selling points. Wherever I go people give me compliments. It looks a lot more expensive than what it is. That's the beauty of the G35 - it can compete with other cars that cost thousands more. The negatives for me (of course there are some) are that the back seat is tiny, the sunroof can be noisy when sliding back, cd's take too long to change in the in-dash cd changer (but the Bose stereo sytem is WONDERFUL, and it likes to gulp gas. Too bad it does not have the all-wheel drive option, either. The positives far outweigh the negatives as this car is an absolute pleasure to drive. As an automobile enthusiast, I highly recommened this car.

Great value, Great performance, Great Car!

by G35FlyBy from Albany, OR on Wed Apr 16 2008

I recently traded in my 2007 Hyundai Elantra that I purchased in Oct. of 2007 for this car. The value for what your getting is bar none. After driving by a local dealership over the course of 3 months I steadily watched the price drop on this car and when it reached $16,995 I decided to stop in and see what they could work out. They gave me the car for a day to see how I liked it and from the time I inserted the key and heard the throaty sound of that Nissan 3.5L V-6 I fell in love. The handling is superb and the mid range acceleration is OUTSTANDING! Nissan motors has always built a reliable product and this car is no exception. The interior design leaves a little to be desired but overall the feel of the cockpit and ease of use of features has been great. I was lucky enough to find a 4 door model (have only seen 3 others myself since this car was released) so the interior room is vast and comfortable. The trunk seams to be a bit on the small side but with a rear seat pass through you can haul long items such as skis with ease. Limited slip and traction control were standard with this car and make the ride very enjoyable. Interior noise at highway speeds are tolerable but definitely not "Lexus" quiet. The big selling point on this car for me was the exterior design. Since the introduction of the G35 in 2003 Infiniti has done VERY little changing to the exterior design because they have come out with a winner and will most likely stick with it for as long as possible. In these days of sky rocketing gas prices the gas mileage is reasonable, I have been averaging about 25-26 MPG on the highway with about 18-20 MPG in town, the only draw back is that premium fuel is RECOMMENDED but not required, I use plus. My only wish is that there were more features but being a 2003 a lot of features that we have now were not available. If you have the means I would highly suggest picking up one of these fine vehicles.

Best performance for the money

by Doc from Indiana on Sat Feb 23 2008

Great looks, excellent performance, loaded with features. All the performance of a BMW 540 for $20,000 less. My car is 5 1/2 years old and I'm still in love! Would not order the sport suspension again as this makes the ride a little harsh ( I must be getting old!).

Great looking, driver car

by SajS from Indy on Thu Apr 20 2017

This is the first Infiniti which shook up the Auto world in a luxury segment. Hard to find manual is a jewel in crown. I live the way car handle on the road with the powerful Infiniti 3.5 , V6 engine.

Best Reliability & Value for the Money

by Many miles go on my cars & I want to enjoy them from Buffalo Grove, Il on Sat May 19 2007

Seventh Nissan I have owned (including 3 Infinities) all purchased new. I am convinced of the reliability of the line. I'm an avid reader of Consumer Reports which contains no ads. They annually have an extensive used car issue. Infiniti always rank at or near the top for reliability. I'm happy Infiniti had problems early in their history. Their prices are more in line where they should be, especially compared to Lexas

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Our Take on the 2003 INFINITI G35

As much as I hate to admit it, I had a problem with Infiniti's new G35 coupe.

It's nothing unique. It's nothing you haven't already heard before, especially from anyone who owns a vehicle that looks great and rides tight.

My problem was three-fold: As in, three passengers could not possibly fold their way into it.

Oh, they tried.

A backseat rider hit her head on the roofline. Another one sat with her scalp pressed to the glass. And a front-seat passenger just couldn't find a way to get comfortable. One larger problem: None of them is taller than 5-foot-10.

Shoehorns should come standard. Grease should be an option.

One person can enjoy this car. Many won't. That's my beef, and that's a... Read More