Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2011 G37

2011 INFINITI G37

2011 INFINITI G37

Have You Driven the 2011 INFINITI G37?

Loving my 2011 G37xS coupe!

by Matt from Blacklick, OH on Sat May 28 2011

Purchased the car 2 months ago and absolutely love it. First year Infiniti offered the sport package with the x coupe, it's a sporty car I can drive year-round in the snowbelt! Coming from an Acura TL I wanted something that would turn heads and be a great driving experience, so far I haven't been disappointed! Can't really speak on reliability as I've only had the car for a few months. If you're looking at either the A5 or 335xi as I did, definitely give the G37 a look, you'll find its the best bang for the buck in the segment!

Great Bang for your Buck.

by Denver Driver from Denver, CO on Wed Nov 16 2011

Have enjoyed my G37X for a year now. It drives like a sports car with great comfort. I have all the bells and whistles and they all perform just as expected. To have all wheel drive and 328hp is a fantastic combination. The transmission needs improving, it always seems to be ?looking? for a gear. However it is not a deal breaker, and you get used to it after a while. I can get 25mpg in ideal conditions which is great considering the Hp this 6 cylinder puts out. Its very well crafted and laid-out and well balanced. I highly recommend this vehicle!

So Fun To Drive

by Mookie from Dallas, Texas on Fri Feb 25 2011

I have been looking at an Infiniti G37 coupe since a used car salesman/friend suggested it for me. He had a couple for sale, but the resale is so high I decided on a new one instead. I've owned the car three months now, and can only say it is the quickest, best handling car I've ever driven. You'd have to go to supercar levels to get one with more performance, and even then, you would not get the 20 mpg I've been averaging. The car handles incredibly well, also. Some downsides are a very rigid ride with the Sport option and 19" wide-profile tires. The seats are not all that comfortable, but I am a big dude. Creature comforts and technology features inside the car are a real plus. I am leasing, and this might be the perfect vehicle for short term ownership. Resale value is very high, so you might get a great deal, and can buy the car cheaper than a used one at the end of the lease if you still like it for less than a used one!

Wow!

by Omaha Bob from Omaha, NE on Tue Nov 29 2011

I just love my Infiniti G37x. It is so well-designed and functions so well. It is one of the most beaultiful designs I've seen in a producton car. The Bose sound system is wonderful for a stock system. The control layout is about as close to perfect as I've seen. The 330HP V-6 is a wonderful engine, and when mated to a 7-speed auto the thing really can fly! It is default RWD and goes to AWD when the rear wheels slip, so it handles beautifully in dry and snow. A word of advice: Get the Nav/premium audio with it. The standard radio is mediocre. A counter-culture hit for sure. Snub your nose at the BMW 3 & 5 drivers as you drive by with a better car! Infiniti has hit a home run with the G37x.

The best sedan ever

by Bunny from Baltimore, Maryland on Tue Oct 18 2011

I purchased this car this past March, brand new and I love it. I do have all wheel drive and upgraded features , such as navigation, Bose stereo system and music box. This car is totally awesome and I love the sportiness of the vehicle and how it hugs a curve. I had been interested in the G series and the Audi. Once I test drove the Infiniti, I knew this was the car for me... Love it Love it Love it... I would definitely recommend this vehicle

A great luxury Sports Coupe

by Bijou from San Jose, CA on Sat Jun 11 2011

This car is totally amazing from its looks to the smooth ride it delivers. I test drve BMWS, Porsches, Lexus and my Infinity G37 was hands down the best. The premium sound is my favorite feature. The hands free blue tooth and XM sirius radio are unbelievable.

Good mix of sportiness, comfort, and practicallity

by CarDriver60 from Cerritos, CA on Fri May 27 2011

Excellent power. Exceptional ride and handling like a BMW3. Fuel economy okay for this type of car. Monitor w/ Navi, audio, info, bluetooth, and other controls are intuitive and easy to operate. Base price and options packages are reasonable. Nice sound system. Negatives: I wish it had more interior storage areas.

Infinity = almost BMW

by G37x coupe driver from Buffalo, NY on Sun Jul 21 2013

I've owned 3 BMW's and still own one now (X5). This car is a fantastic vehicle with quality oozing out of it. It has many of the features of the BMWs but is significantly lower in cost to both buy and insure. I would rate it 9/10's of the BMW 335i that I owned performance wise and quite frankly - in my opinion, it looks way more sporty. The coupe wraps around you the same way a BMW does and handles very close to the BMW. The performance is quite similar but I have to give the nod to the BMW as there is so much aftermarket tuning available due to the turbo engine. No complaints so far, but I've only owned it 1 month.

2011 Infiniti G37

by BOB THE RETIRED from REVERE, MA. on Wed Sep 11 2013

YOU SIT DOWN INTO THIS VEHICLE NOT LIKE MY MURANO WHERE YOU STEPPED UP AN INTO ,NICE SHARP CAR,PRETTY QUICK FOR A 6 CYL,NICE LOOKING INSIDE AND OUT. THE CAR GETS LOOKS FOM ONLOOKERS.NICE TONE DUAL EXHAUST.GOOD CAR!

Best value

by Salesman driving a lot from Seattle on Thu Jun 19 2014

I needed a car that was reliable with all-wheel drive that could be my traveling office. I drive 40-50k miles a year. The G37x provided all the creature comforts as well as great styling for a great value. I've owned multiple BMWs, but G37 provides more features at a reasonable price. It may be a touch below the 3 series, but it still very fun to drive. The NAV is great, engine has plenty of torque, sound system is good, blue tooth is adequate. Ride is smooth on the highway and in the city. I would definitely recommended this car to a friend.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Our Take on the 2011 INFINITI G37

The second-generation Infiniti G satisfies both the left and right brain: It's fun to drive and nicely appointed, yet it's reliable and less expensive than many competitors. If I age half so well, I'll die a happy man.

An entry-level G25 sedan and high-performance G37 IPL (for Infiniti Performance Line) are both new this year. The G37 remains available in sedan, coupe and retractable-hardtop convertible form, with all-wheel drive — denoted by an "x" — optional on the sedan and coupe. Sport and Limited editions are new this year. Click here to compare the G25 and G37.

We evaluated two cars: an AWD G37x Limited Edition sedan in Chicago and a G37 IPL coupe at Wisconsin's Road... Read More