2011 G37

4.5 out of 5 starsInterior Design
4.6 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.8 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Loving my 2011 G37xS coupe!

by Matt from Blacklick, OH on May 28, 2011

Purchased the car 2 months ago and absolutely love it. First year Infiniti offered the sport package with the x coupe, it's a sporty car I can drive year-round in the snowbelt! Coming from an Acura TL I wanted something that would turn heads and be a great driving experience, so far I haven't been disappointed! Can't really speak on reliability as I've only had the car for a few months. If you're looking at either the A5 or 335xi as I did, definitely give the G37 a look, you'll find its the best bang for the buck in the segment!

Great Bang for your Buck.

by Denver Driver from Denver, CO on November 16, 2011

Have enjoyed my G37X for a year now. It drives like a sports car with great comfort. I have all the bells and whistles and they all perform just as expected. To have all wheel drive and 328hp is a fantastic combination. The transmission needs improving, it always seems to be ?looking? for a gear. However it is not a deal breaker, and you get used to it after a while. I can get 25mpg in ideal conditions which is great considering the Hp this 6 cylinder puts out. Its very well crafted and laid-out and well balanced. I highly recommend this vehicle!

So Fun To Drive

by Mookie from Dallas, Texas on February 25, 2011

I have been looking at an Infiniti G37 coupe since a used car salesman/friend suggested it for me. He had a couple for sale, but the resale is so high I decided on a new one instead. I've owned the car three months now, and can only say it is the quickest, best handling car I've ever driven. You'd have to go to supercar levels to get one with more performance, and even then, you would not get the 20 mpg I've been averaging. The car handles incredibly well, also. Some downsides are a very rigid ride with the Sport option and 19" wide-profile tires. The seats are not all that comfortable, but I am a big dude. Creature comforts and technology features inside the car are a real plus. I am leasing, and this might be the perfect vehicle for short term ownership. Resale value is very high, so you might get a great deal, and can buy the car cheaper than a used one at the end of the lease if you still like it for less than a used one!

Wow!

by Omaha Bob from Omaha, NE on November 29, 2011

I just love my Infiniti G37x. It is so well-designed and functions so well. It is one of the most beaultiful designs I've seen in a producton car. The Bose sound system is wonderful for a stock system. The control layout is about as close to perfect as I've seen. The 330HP V-6 is a wonderful engine, and when mated to a 7-speed auto the thing really can fly! It is default RWD and goes to AWD when the rear wheels slip, so it handles beautifully in dry and snow. A word of advice: Get the Nav/premium audio with it. The standard radio is mediocre. A counter-culture hit for sure. Snub your nose at the BMW 3 & 5 drivers as you drive by with a better car! Infiniti has hit a home run with the G37x.

The best sedan ever

by Bunny from Baltimore, Maryland on October 18, 2011

I purchased this car this past March, brand new and I love it. I do have all wheel drive and upgraded features , such as navigation, Bose stereo system and music box. This car is totally awesome and I love the sportiness of the vehicle and how it hugs a curve. I had been interested in the G series and the Audi. Once I test drove the Infiniti, I knew this was the car for me... Love it Love it Love it... I would definitely recommend this vehicle

G37x

by Gs from on January 28, 2014

I had this car for 3 years now and it is fun to drive. There is plenty of power, but the engine is not as torquey as some of the competitors. You need to really rev it to feel the pull. Body roll is noticeable in the corners. There is significant torque lag, which is very annoying especially while accelerating out of the corner. Wet and snow traction of the AWD is very reasonable, although you should not expect it to be similar to the SUV. Car is reliable and the only thing that had to be replaced were tires at 18K. Overall it is a good car for the money. Although on the paper they look similar, driving experience comes a little bit short of german competitors.

A great luxury Sports Coupe

by Bijou from San Jose, CA on June 11, 2011

This car is totally amazing from its looks to the smooth ride it delivers. I test drve BMWS, Porsches, Lexus and my Infinity G37 was hands down the best. The premium sound is my favorite feature. The hands free blue tooth and XM sirius radio are unbelievable.

Good mix of sportiness, comfort, and practicallity

by CarDriver60 from Cerritos, CA on May 27, 2011

Excellent power. Exceptional ride and handling like a BMW3. Fuel economy okay for this type of car. Monitor w/ Navi, audio, info, bluetooth, and other controls are intuitive and easy to operate. Base price and options packages are reasonable. Nice sound system. Negatives: I wish it had more interior storage areas.

Infinity = almost BMW

by G37x coupe driver from Buffalo, NY on July 21, 2013

I've owned 3 BMW's and still own one now (X5). This car is a fantastic vehicle with quality oozing out of it. It has many of the features of the BMWs but is significantly lower in cost to both buy and insure. I would rate it 9/10's of the BMW 335i that I owned performance wise and quite frankly - in my opinion, it looks way more sporty. The coupe wraps around you the same way a BMW does and handles very close to the BMW. The performance is quite similar but I have to give the nod to the BMW as there is so much aftermarket tuning available due to the turbo engine. No complaints so far, but I've only owned it 1 month.

Fun to Drive

by Gdriver from North Texas on November 13, 2011

I have had my G 37 Sedan for a month and really enjoy drivng again. It drives like it is on rails and you can feel the 328 hp under the hood. The interior feels high quality (not quite Audi quality) and the fit and finish seams to be top notch. Time will tell on this. If you are looking for a rear wheel drive, 4 door, luxury sport car, the G 37 will give the most car for the money.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9