2017 INFINITI QX50 consumer reviews

$34,650–$36,450 MSRP range
side view of 2017 QX50 INFINITI
Explore the 2017 INFINITI QX50
Shop the 2017 INFINITI QX50

Love driving it, loved buying it

This is a great car. Easy to drive, easy on the eyes, easy to operate. The tech is easy to navigate unlike some of these new screens that take 10 taps to change the radio station. Navigation is awesome, use it to get through Manhattan on a Saturday night - no glitches, no annoying rerouting, no confusion. Drivability is nice - it's smooth, but you can feel the road, which for someone like me that likes to take the turns a little too fast is really nice. Plus, it looks fantastic. Sleek, smooth, shiny. Oh yes. 300-something HP is nice too, especially living in overcrowded suburbia. Love this car, highly recommend.

Love the 2018 Q50

Just bought the new 2018 Q50 with all the bells and whistles, proassist and proactive packages. Welcome lighting is really cool, but the best thing is the ride. Smooth, clean, crisp and with the 3.0 twin turbo, plenty of pep. Lane departure warning is really a nice touch as part of the proactive pkg. It's a basic sedan, but it is really luxurious. Looked at several competitor models with similar features and just found the Q50 to be more intuitive to drive, not searching everywhere for the functions. I love it, think you should at least test drive before choosing another model.

1.9

Worse car I ever owned

This car met none of my needs. I had a company car which was a 2014 Ford Edge SEL which far surpassed the QX 50. The QX 50 I own is the most disappointing car I have ever owned

most well balance vehicle I ever owned.

I had the QX50 as a loner for one week and was blown away how well it drives. One the best engines ever made 0 to 60 at 5.5 sec pretty impressive. I absolutely love this car.

Great car

This is a great car that offers a lot of comfort and rides well. It has a lot of power and handles very well. The body has a sleek design and styled to catch the eye.

Great look and love the seat comfort & camera view

Meeting our needs for seating comfort, overall surround camera views on all sides of the vehicle , and interior space. The best surround camera views on any vehicle tested.

Reliable and stylish

This SUV met my needs for style, comfort, luxury and price. I had been searching for several months however, I was having my difficulty. I'm glad I waited. My husband liked my car so much, he purchased the QX 60 the next day from the same dealership.

This is my second Infiniti; first was an 08 EX35

Great car, performance and comfort!!! This is my second Infiniti purchase. First was an 08 EX35. Just acquired the 2017 QX50 and love it!!! I would definitely recommend this car to anyone who likes to drive a sporty cross-over with some HP and comfort. Tight suspension is great!!

2.7

Worse car I have owned

I made a big mistake in purchasing a 2017 QX50. It does not have basic components that would be found in a Kia, Ford Escapeor Nissan Rogue. Items like power liftgate, useable cup holders, area to place cell phone, backup sensor and the ability to use Bluetooth and the navigation system at the same time are a few areas that have been omitted from this car. Certainly the Rogue offers a far greater list of standard features at an appreciably lower price. We have had an Audi, Mercedes and Lexus and find the Infinity to be no where near the level of luxury you would expect from the brand. I made a big mistake purchasing this vehicle and hope others do not do the same.

wonderful car for the cost.

this vehicle far surpasses what I was expecting. This is luxury beyond what anyone would think for the cost one spends. thank you.