2017 INFINITI QX50 consumer reviews

Explore the 2017 INFINITI QX50
Shop the 2017 INFINITI QX50
4.0

exelent car

price is good , exelent car ,this car is cheep .Ifiniti made a lt of cars in 2017 .Now Infiniti can not sale all cars .Infiniti oferts for us lower price ( $8000 )

Second Infinity

This is my second Infinity. The first, a G35, I had for 16 years without any problems other than the famous window motor failures. The award-winning engine grew into the equally remarkable G37 engine, now used in the QX50. The performance of the QX50 is terrific, matching the styling well. The interior design is good, but I would have liked a bit more glove box-type storage. The trim, paint and overall finish is superb. We looked closely at the Discovery, the Evoke, and F-Pace as well, but settled on the QX50. I highly recommend it.

had Nissan Murano loaded 4 of them

This car completed my desire to own an infinity, and the dealer wad right. Comfortable, stylish and sleek. Might upgrade to a QX 60 next. Nice ride and I like the way it looks on the road.

Very reliable vehicle that I own

This car has meet all my expectations. I?ve owned Japanese vehicles for almost 30 years now. I also have great success with there vehicles from good fuel mileage to awesome service from the dealerships. Will continue to buy Japanese vehicles.

Best car ever

Was looking for luxury suv that was not too big. Love the interior and how quet it is. So happy with this purchase

Back to Infinity

After have a Lexus es for two years, it's great to be back to Infiniti! This car is very sporty, my only complaint is the visors, they block nothing with lots of space for sun interference, the cup holders (2) are really small and close together.

New Car

I just purchased this vehicle a few days ago and really like it. I like the blind spot and all around cameras best.

QX50 one the best performing crossover ever build.

The 2017 Infiniti QX50 is a unique car in its class. The QX50 is a rear drive that enables the feeling of a true performance car. The steering is very precise and directed. It is very quiet and well insulated from the noise outside a real pleasure to spend time inside this classic car. The independent front and multi link rear suspension provide this car a a smooth and comfortable ride. You should at least test drive this vehicle if you are considering a crossover. The engine being 3.7 liter with 325 horsepower and 267 lb ft torque is not very economical but you are compensated by the unmistakable sound of tuned exhausted notes and the signature low growl this beautiful engine offers its drivers. 0 To 60 mph takes an impressive 5.5 seconds. Do yourself a favor and go test drive a QX50.

4.3

Great Car

I think it's a pretty solid vehicle. This car feels like a sports car with regards to performance and giddy-up!

Very nice

Very nice . Why must they be 100 characters. Tell the programmer to change that silly rule. Again a very silly rule.