2017 INFINITI QX50 consumer reviews

Explore the 2017 INFINITI QX50
Shop the 2017 INFINITI QX50
4.4

I love my new Infiniti!

I love the way this car drives & the comfortable seating. The instruments are easy to read. The controls are intuitive & therefore easy to adjust without distraction. The only thing missing is ample console storage & no cup holder on the door.

4.4

The new it car

This is the classest car that is seen that is considered to be just the right size for a transitioning automobile. The body stile has a unique look. It doesn't look like any other car on the road.

The best car

The best car I ever owned. It?s reliable and many features. You feel like your in clouds driving this car. I love the fact is not to big but same time plenty room.

Never more excited about a vehicle

This vehicle was perfect for us. It has amazing power and is smooth and quiet on the road. We just purchased this a week ago and love the vehicle. Since we just purchased I cannot speak to the reliability yet. I love this vehicle.

Best car ever!

This is my second purchase of the car. Same model but didn?t color. I traded in my 2008 and purchased a new 2017. The car is just the right size and has a sporty look to it.

This is the most reliable car I?ve ever owned

This car is fun it?s sporty and easy to handle. I?m thinking of purchasing after my lease is complete. It?s just the right size, not too big not too small. I can lay my seats down for large packages so nice cargo space.

Really Nice Sexy Car

I am a 54 year old business owner of an Upscale Bakery, and needed a bigger vehicle, something classy, stylish yet sexy.. The 2017 Infinite QX50 is the car to drive.. everyone admires this car everywhere I go.. Drive in style and be wild in a vehicle that stand out alone from any other vehicle alone..

Loving my first truck!

This is my first truck and I couldn?t be happier! Thank you Vinny O and your amazing staff for making this a wonderful experience and making me feel like family! You are all truly talented and I couldn?t be happier!

Nice Ride

The car looks good, performs well, and has great features. It's smaller than what I am used to, but it is light weight with more horse power.

4.3

Better than x1 bmw

Latch system for car seat is not great. Good performance. Much better than few models of bmw like X1 and X3. Gas consumption is much better than bimmer.