Read or write a review.

4.5
Average based on 2 reviews

Great Little Truck!

by from Kingston, TN on March 7, 2007

This is a great mid size truck in comparison to others I have driven in my life. It has plenty of power under the hood for every day life, great fuel economy, and it looks hot! I chose this truck over it's look-a-like counterparts because of the look of the front end. I've owned the truck for 3 months now and have put 6000 miles on it, and have found no flaws. It's a solid little truck that has seems to have a more stable rear end than the old style S-10. It even went well in what little snow we've gotten here in East Tennessee this winter. I compaired the way it drove and felt to the Colorado and Ranger, and found it to be a better tuck. For the product and the price, I think it can't be beat.

Good Truck

by from Kapolei, HI on March 20, 2007

I love my truck. I have the manual version and it works great. the only problem that i have is that the front suspension that is a bit weak, but nothing the warranty won't cover. Very reliable. I got the first one on the island of Oahu. Looks great for less than the colorado and canyon.

Similar Models