2006 i-350

2006 Isuzu i-350

2006 Isuzu i-350

5 out of 5 stars Value for the Money
5 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have You Driven the 2006 Isuzu i-350?

I350

by I350 from on Tue Mar 19 2013

The I350 is the same as the Chevy Colorado. For a small to mid size truck it performed great off road and on the highway. The only down side were several annoying electrical issues popped up over the 4 years I owned it (window harness, blinkers, etc.) and an ABS computer had to be replaced.

great buy, what a steal!

by JennA from Boerne, Tx on Thu Jan 04 2018

We got this vehicle unexpectedly because someone had ran into our previous truck. It was a great deal and it has been 4 months since we purchased it. It is still running well. No first time maintenance issues at all.

My first pick up

by Steff from San Marcos, TX on Sun Nov 11 2018

I was attracted to the size then the cleanliness of the interior . I drove it and it felt right. Who ever had this vehicle didn?t abuse it. It also had low mileage in 2015 at purchase. I did have an issue I think someone added the backup sensor after purchase and a few heavy rains I noticed a lot of water in the cab. I had some friends trace the problem. They fixed it and no more water. There is a whining sound it hasn?t hindered performance but one it warms up the sound goes away. Not sure what it is. I don?t think the drums has been changed prior to 2016. I?m glad I made this purchase.

Our Take on the 2006 Isuzu i-350

At the National Automotive Dealers Association's annual convention, held in Orlando in February, the president of Isuzu's U.S. division, Terry Maloney, told all who would listen that Isuzu is not about to abandon this market. There's no mistaking Maloney for former company pitchman Joe Isuzu, so we'll take Maloney at his word.

But there's no denying that if Isuzu did disappear, not that many people would notice. The company's entire model lineup now consists of a pair of General Motors-built pickups -- the i-280 extended cab and the i-350 crew cab -- and the GM-built Ascender. The pickups are clones of the Chevrolet Colorado; the Ascender a clone of the Chevrolet TrailBlazer.

That's a far cry from a... Read More