2007 Isuzu I 370

Big to Little

by from Dallas, Texas on July 6, 2007

I went from a full size truck to the i 370 and I love the comfort it has for a small truck. It has some cool features, like the MP3. The overall ride of the truck is good. I have two teenage kids that can sit very comfortable in the back. I can now ride in comfort knowing I'm getting a lot better gas mileage than I did in my full size truck. I am very impressed by the i 370's 242 horse power and the 242 foot pounds of torque. I'm over 6 feet tall so I really like the head room it has. And by the way the A/C is very cold.

OUTSTANDING TRUCK

by from COLORADO SPRINGS, CO on May 21, 2007

I BOUGHT THE TRUCK NEW. IN SHORT I LOVE IT! IT HANDLES WELL, HAS MORE THAN ENOUGH GET UP AND GO, AND IT'S A VERY SMOOTH RIDE. ALSO TO MY KNOWLEDGE IT HAS A FAR BETTER WARRANTY THAN IT'S GMC/CHEVY COUNTER PART. IT HAS PROVEN MORE THAN ADEQUATE TO PULL A 22' TRAVEL TRAILER AND MY GIRLFRIEND IS COMFORTABLE DRIVING IT. MY AVERAGE MPG IS:22-27 (A LITTLE ABOVE WHAT THE MANUFACTURE STATES.)