1999 Isuzu Trooper

Great Vehicle

by from Wilmington, NC on February 25, 2012

I have had two troopers. I bought a 1999 program Trooper with 6ooo miles on it in 2000. I am still driving it at 220,000 miles. It still runs grest! After owning my first trooper, I knew that they used oil, but I have always added it when it needs it and have had a great experience with this vehicle. I wish I could buy another one. I have had to change the timing belt (maintenance) and fuel pump, both repairs around $500. At about 195K miles, I had to get a more major repair ($1500) to fix an issue involving catalytic conveter (acceleration problem). All other work done has been routine maintenance. I have not had a car payment for seven years and running!

OLD JUNKY SUV NEVER GAVE UP!!!!

by from ALBUQUERQUE on April 10, 2017

I LOVE IT! IT IS WHAT ALL VEHICLES SHOULD BE MADE LIKE, RELIABLE, NEVER STOP! I HAVE NEVER OWNED A VEHICLE THAT I HAVE TRUSTED SO MUCH!

Has been a very good vehicle.

by from Kennsaw, GA on March 30, 2017

1. THIS IS AN "AS IS" CASH ONLY SALE PURCHASE WITH NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. 2. THIS IS AN "AS IS" CASH ONLY SALE PURCHASE WITH NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. 3. CURRENTLY YOU MAY VIEW THE VEHICLE BY APPOINTMENT. 4. TITLE WILL BE SIGNED AFTER MONEY (CASH) IS HANDED OVER TO US. WE KEEP THE TAG! 5. FOR OUR SAFETY NEIGHBORS WILL BE PRESENT.

Our Expert Review: 1999 Isuzu Trooper