2017 Jaguar F-PACE consumer reviews

side view of 2017 F-PACE Jaguar
Explore the 2017 Jaguar F-PACE
Shop the 2017 Jaguar F-PACE

Refined but Fun!

This award winning vehicle is a dream to own. Beautiful design, sophisticated luxury, and performance rolled into one at a reasonable price (comparatively). Free maintenance, Heads-up display, LED lighting, Leather seating all make for an enjoyable experience. While perhaps not the fastest in the group, it has very good acceleration and handling with the supercharged V6. Surprise!! It also has an economical side - even with roof racks and crossbars spoiling the aerodynamics, it is averaging 32 MPG on level ground at freeway speeds with the car in Eco mode and the cruise control on. How does it do it? The engine is only turning at 1900 RPM as opposed to the 2500 RPM in every other car I have owned. You get to choose what you need - speed to pass cars, economy to pass the gas pumps. It is also a workhorse. I regularly use it to haul yard waste (5 large garbage bags full) and have used it to take a bulky 48 inch laundry base cabinet to Habitat For Humanity with the hatch closed. I buy a vehicle with my heart and my wallet. Go ahead and examine the Audi, BMW, Infinity, MB, and Porsche models but definitely test drive the F-Pace. You will see that the combination of the legendary Jaguar name, features, power, style and size lean heavily toward the F-Pace at a price of up to $20K less than those other brands.

beautiful

For a crossover, this car is the BOSS. Super-turbo V6 dynamic. Rides beautifully! Never though I could own a Jag. Price was surprisingly reasonable. So far I am very pleased

Most luxurious car I have every owned.

This car has gone beyond meeting my needs. It is amazing. Easy to drive and the technology is unbelievable. Even has an app on my phone to start it and also has many other uses. All from my phone. Amazing.

Love the entire vibe of the Jaguar

This car is my dream car, I love to drive it, to show it off and how it rides. It looks so fabulous and very classy.

LOVED IT and It Saved our Lives

Bought new 2017 and loved it. Unfortunately a careless driver caused an accident totaling the vehicle. The outside was demolished. BUT the interior maintained its integrity, allowing us to walk away from the accident. So I went out and bought another 2018!

4.5

Reliability?

Drove the car, who hasn't always wanted to own a Jag? It was a great, fun vehicle to drive. One catch, reliability. As we didn't buy the car, we don't have personal experience, but were told by the salesperson, after disclosing that we were also looking at a Toyota, that if we were looking for reliability, buy the Toyota. Well, we did just that. I still want to own the Jag, but going to have to wait and see how they hold up after its been on the market a few years. Fun factor, the Jag wins. Perfect for purchase after I win the lottery.

Best in its class

I Owener 5 jags and Cadillac Lincoln Bmw MB?s and Buick?s this is the most exiting car to drive mine is f pace S British green with a tough interior With fully loaded I recommend getting fully loaded model

Love the Ride

I purchased the S model. If you want a sporty ride, you can not beat this car with the 22 inch tires. Engine is very responsive. Although sporty, the interior has a touch of luxury and many options are available. I love this auto!

Great purchase!

This car met all our needs and is fun to drive. We have enjoyed driving it and it is very comfortable.

The SUV of SUVs

This SUV is not only beautiful, but it also has features that make me feel safe. I Love my SUV! I wouldn?t trade it for any other vehicle.