2017 Jaguar F-PACE consumer reviews

side view of 2017 F-PACE Jaguar
Explore the 2017 Jaguar F-PACE
Shop the 2017 Jaguar F-PACE

OMGoodness, what a car!

This car is super classy! I was shopping for a luxury vehicle and thought I would take a peak at all the high end makes. The Jaguar F-Pace Prestige exceeded all my expectations! My driving experience is luxurious and powerful. Love it!

4.4

So nice!

Fast, solid handling, small on console storage but everything else is great. I always look forward to driving it.

love the car

love it, handles well I traded in a caddy for a 2017 Jag. I would never think of owning anything else than a Jag

Beautiful F Pace, one small glitch.

Beautiful styling, my fourth "performance" vehicle and it definitely feeds the inner child in terms of fun driving. My only concern, the vehicle (35t) seems to have a certain undesirable low frequency sound in the cabin (at idle, approx. 600 rpm), even causing a notable subtle vibration on the steering wheel. I'm hoping to correct this to prevent a minor annoyance from interfering with such a wonderful vehicle. If anyone has any suggestions, please write/post.

Great car

Great for towing and it's fun on and off the road. The exterior and interior are great. It can comfortably fit 5 people. Easily tows even the heaviest of loads.

Best customer support ive had

Very comfortable, reliable, excellent turning radius. If it needs an oils change the employees will come out and get the vehicle. Tons of space, looks amazing, quiet (cant believe its a diesel )

Sleek responsive car

I love my F Pace. The engine revs up and the car is ready to go. The ride is smooth and the interior and exterior of the car is stylish and luxurious. Dashboard is great with all the I do I news right in front of me. I love the navigation the maps are clear and inputting the addresses is really easy. I can do it while somebody else is driving . The sunroom is big giving a lot of light and visibility. The sensing function of the windshield wipers have come in handy with the recent pop up storms. I spent 7 hours driving to and from the airport last week Ana waa comfortable the whole time. The sound system and Sirius radio are a nice touch

Most AMAZING, HIGH PERFORMING, BEAUTIFUL AUTOMOBI!

My NEW F PACE is the most AMAZING, TOP PERFORMING, EXCELLENT QUALITY , BEAUTIFUL VEHICLE ON THE HIGHWAY TODAY!!!!! .BAR NONE!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

4.0

Really fun to drive

Driving the Fpace makes you want to take the long way around hopefully with hills and curves.It's cool looking I'm getting a lot of second looks. The interior is less than perfect. There's almost no driver storage and the seats are a bit firm for me.Don't know about reliability only had it a month.As of now I would buy it again.

WOW!

I've been driving SUVs for 20 years, but this is the first one that has that "WOW" factor. Its looks, pep, and sound make it a real head-turner. What took you so long, Jaguar?