2017 Jaguar F-PACE consumer reviews

Explore the 2017 Jaguar F-PACE
Shop the 2017 Jaguar F-PACE
4.1

This thing is fast

This thing is fast stock. With a custom tune this thing will leave most vehicles on the rear view mirror. That's 420hp, 455 if you upgrade the supercharger pulley. The weakest point of this car is the radio. The ICT unit has random reboots, sometimes the satellite radio stations would free and will not let you change the channel. But these things doesn't happen too often to bother me.

4.3

Jaguar F-Pace

Really like my vehicle.... hopefully in the near future Jaguar will work on the gas mileage. So far so good small gas tank 16 gallons... you will visit fueling station quite frequently. This SUV is impleccable!

4.0

So far, so good

I've owned my new Jag for 3 moths now. It's comfortable, fun and good looking. The performance is outstanding - a blast to drive. I like that's it's unique. There are soooo many X5s on the road that the Jag really stands out. And, it's better looking than a Cayenne and a Macan. The negatives: poor lease options = high payment, small gas tank = frequent stops, sun visors that don't expand = sun glare in face, limited storage = messy cabin, heated seat option does not include cooled seat option = hot buns.

AWESOME!!

What a pleasure to drive. This is a great vehicle for the price. It is a well built machine with all of the bells and whistles you would expect and more.

guace cluster bad

awesome fantastic car....got one with a bar guage cluster but they are taking care of it and I'll hopefully have it back soon

4.3

The Cats out the bag

Jaguar has a winning product on their hands. The overall design and performance of the vehicle is above reproach.. Excellent Job!!

Love this vehicle!

The F-Pace is so much fun to drive! It combines the performance of a sports car with the practicality of an SUV. It is a great vehicle!

Excellent vehicle, stylish, and definitely not hum

Love our new British Racing Green F Pace. It gets up and goes! Beautiful leather interior and luxury styling.

Like having a sports car SUV

I love my f-pace. I've had big SUV'S and little roadsters and this car is a perfect mix of the two. I love the style and the feeling of driving it.