2018 Jaguar F-PACE consumer reviews

side view of 2018 F-PACE Jaguar
Explore the 2018 Jaguar F-PACE
Shop the 2018 Jaguar F-PACE
4.4

Excellent fuel efficiency in the diesel model

Excellent fuel efficiency in the diesel model; approximately 34/35mpg on country back roads and highway driving. The connectivity with Apple play is confusing to me as is the gps navigation system but that might just be a European way of designing the system. This mid size suv is lovely and elegant and something not everyone owns.

My wife loves this car

We were looking for a midsized SUV and this car met all my wife’s needs. She loved the way it drove, and really likes the cars appearance.

I love it!

I purchased a used 2018 Jaguar F-Pace with diesel, around 14,000 miles on it. Great legroom, good on snow and ice, dynamic and sport mode are super fun! The best is the mileage you get with it! I would recommend this car to anyone.

3.4

Shame about the the In Touch screen

To be honest this is a nice car I have only had a couple of minor issues with the boot dropping out of alignment and a similar issue with the headlamp washers. What really lets the car down is the "In Touch" system it constantly gives problems which are intermittent and the dealer is unable to fix. For example the TA (Traffic announcement) keeps turning itself off, and when on rarely pick anything up and when it does, it cuts our part way through! It loses my phone connection and your have to re-enable, the rear camera works sometime and no forgetting you have to pay for SAT Nav updates. It spoils what is otherwise a nice car hence I will not be buying another Jaguar.

BEAUTIFUL BLACK BUTTERFLY

Jaguar F-Pace Sleek, Stylish. Floats/Flies Midair. Turn heads or leave them in the wind! Enjoying this SUV! It is definitely a showstopper & BEAUTY! 🖤

A very special vehicle in this class

PREMIUM 2.0d is extraordinary! Very efficient, getting >34mpg. Smooth, quiet, and plenty of power for the open freeways. Plenty of room with folding rear seats. Stunning appearance. Outstanding Dealer support

Most comfortable car I’ve owned

This car met all my needs, I consider it my mobile library. Surround sound is amazing. Extremely comfortable, easy to maneuver, very spacious. Flexible cargo space.

Stylish and refined

My new car is perfect. Hugs the road around curves. Comfortable, good acceleration. Have to have a sunroof! Meridian sound system is awesome, has great dynamics.

3.0

I have a lemon

I think this car is a lemon. But I am hearing from other owners that they have issues too. It's been in the shop 5 times. Major issues with the cooling system, the charging system and the bluetooth.

Great Car

I have recently purchased this car and thus far the car has been great. The car drives very smooth. The controls are easy and reachable. The navigation is surprisingly good.