NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2018 F-PACE

2018 Jaguar F-PACE

2018 Jaguar F-PACE

Have You Driven the 2018 Jaguar F-PACE?

Head turner

by Reese4078 from Sacramento, California on Fri Jun 22 2018

I read all the reviews I could find, and test drove the Audi, Lexus, Jaguar, and Mercedes SUVs. I found most of the professional reviews to be very accurate regarding all the vehicles driven. I ended up purchasing the Jaguar F Pace S. The supercharged V6 is diffinetly the engine to get. The ride is stiffer than the other SUVs, but not objectingly so. As I write this, I am on a 1500 mile trip with my wife and two teenage granddaughters. We have traveled up the California coast to Oregon. The handling on highway 1, and 101 in California was great. The ride is comfortable and the cabin noise is low. The passenger seats have plenty of room and the girls say they are very comfy. The luggage capacity is right at its limits with ALL the luggage brought by the girls. Still learning all the features of the car as it's only 2 weeks old. In one review I read, the reviewer was getting gas. A passerby commented ' nice Jag'. The professional reviewer commented on how rare that comment was especially considering it was a SUV. On this trip alone, I have received 5 such comments, with people waiting by the car to talk with me about it. It truly is a car that will garner attention. All the vehicle I test drove were very nice. I don't believe you would go wrong with any of them, but, they all have a different personality. The quest then is to find the one that matches your own. I am happy to say I succeeded.

Jaguar F-Pace Diesel VS Lexus RX350

by waldograph from Chicago, IL on Sun May 06 2018

This review is for the 2018 F-Pace 2.0 Diesel with 7,000 miles. Absolutely no technical issues till this day. Vehicle made in Great Britain, engine Great Britain, transmission from Germany. We are in early 40’s, in the garage we also have the 2016 Lexus RX350 made in Canada, and also no majors problems with this vehicle. Wife prefers RX350 because of roomier interior, quieter and softer ride, more luxurious interior feel, high end materials, brave exterior design, best LED headlights in the industry, overall: “women’s car”. l did notice about 80% women are RX’s drivers. I also liked RX350, but absolutely love the F-Pace. Best driving vehicle I have ever owned, pure pleasure on the turns. In my opinion best looking in the segment, handles like a sport sedan due to torque vectoring and sport suspension. Accelerates like another brand's gas V6’s due to turbo charger, and very high torque 318 ft. lbs. Absolutely great all weather performance due to standard Land Rover’s AWD technology (rear axle based!!). Very sensitive steering wheel specially in Sport mode – this vehicle really listens to you and you fully feel the car (Swiss precision). Great navigation system, many great features from 5 year free Jaguar Remote App, panoramic glass roof, large trunk. And absolute segment leader (including Hybrids) 32 mpg city, 38 mpg highway. Very cool movable gear selector knob, and the main thing: British prestige. Yes, there are small issues I did notice: interior should have more high quality (remember, mine is base model...), auto start/stop don’t remember your preferences after engine restart, not too roomie and no reclining rear seats (mine is base...maybe because this is sport not family car), rear and side visibility not to good, and weak base headlights (mine are not LED), mediocre base sound system, unpainted cheep plastic door handle inside, not very pleasant interior smell (mine is artificial leather, maybe that’s why). Quick conclusion: This vehicle is designed for people who enjoying driving, not for family soft and luxury cruising. It has legendary Land Rover off road roots, and the famous handling from Jaguar's long motor sport history. If you are bored of German or Japanese luxury cars, looking for something not thirsty, unique and prestige, handsome and fresh, sporty performing, handling, steering and accelerating, 5 years free maintenance and 5 years b2b warranty, F-Pace 2.0 Diesel is definitely for you. If you have a family, or looking for softer, quieter and luxurious ride, buy RX350. But please remember one thing: on winding roads driving super comfy RX350 you will be slower at least 30 mph. And last interesting info I just learned about how “boutique” this brand is: Jaguar sold in the whole USA the same amount of cars as BMW sold just in the Chicagoland in the same period of time. Would you like to drive something unique? Thanks for reading, and good luck with your decision!

it is a Great Automobile

by Shirelle from Atlanta, Georgia on Tue Dec 26 2017

I have now own the F-Pace Jaguar for approximately three weeks and just love the automobile. This car turns heads, it pretty/beautiful, elegant looking, classy, and great on gasoline.

One of the best cars I've owned

by DickC from Lake Worth, FL on Thu Dec 21 2017

I've only driven the car 1,000 miles but so far I love it. The ride is great and the handling exceeds my expectations. All the current safety features perform as expected. I drive it in ECO mode and am still getting use to the various ways that this mode reduces gas consumption.

So far, so great!!

by Tiffanyhamp from Willow Spring on Sun Aug 12 2018

Dream car status. I love this car so much. I've owned it for a little over a month and I am so happy about my purchase. It's beautiful, classy, and simple to use.

Luxury SUV At Its Best!!!

by toniiDrew from Oklahoma City on Sat Aug 25 2018

I've recently purchased a 2018 Jaguar F-Pace SUV and it is "luxury at its very best". I love the look and the performance of the vehicle, even though I've owned it all of three weeks. The drive is smooth, the interior features are the most and the sound quality is magnificent!

Most beautiful, and best performing car I owned.

by Neal from Atlanta, Ga. on Wed May 30 2018

Not only is it beautifully designed and finished inside and out, but technologically advanced and high level of performance. Lots of comfort and driver assist features. The Surround sound system is awesome!

20001 Jaguar S-type

by patrick from Scarborough, ME on Fri Aug 04 2017

I took my wife for a test drive, she was very reluctant to do so; stating that I (we) were to old to buy this new 2018 Jaguar F-Pace S. We went 10 miles, but when we had gone 5 miles, I was overwhelmed by her her statements how we ought to buy the one we were in that day rather than ordering the color and interior and package that I have in mind. She was converted by the way it rode and the way it was "handling" .

The most upscale vehicle I have ever owned.

by Sundeck270 from Sarasota, FL on Sat Jun 16 2018

My wife and I always wanted to own a car like this and it it has more than met our expections. We would definitely buy it again.

Nice body design, large interior space.

by Dency from Fremont, WI on Thu Oct 05 2017

The supercharged V6 in the 35T model has a screaming sweet sound and the power to match. Sorry to hear they are dropping that engine in near future. Hope they change their mind. Beautiful interior, not as refined at the Porsche Macan S, more luxurious than the Alfa Stelvio. Generous interior volume.

1 2 3 4