2018 Jaguar F Pace

20001 Jaguar S-type

by from Scarborough, ME on August 4, 2017

I took my wife for a test drive, she was very reluctant to do so; stating that I (we) were to old to buy this new 2018 Jaguar F-Pace S. We went 10 miles, but when we had gone 5 miles, I was overwhelmed by her her statements how we ought to buy the one we were in that day rather than ordering the color and interior and package that I have in mind. She was converted by the way it rode and the way it was "handling" .

Nimble, comfortable and fuel-efficient

by from Delray Beach, FL on September 2, 2017

What began as a trip to the dealer to satisfy my curiosity ended up in love at first drive. The Jaguar F-Pace is probably the best car I've owned. Great handling, superb gas mileage -mine is diesel powered- and very comfortable cabin. Displays, electronics and sound system are superb. I've also grown dependent on active safety features like land departure warning/correct, blind spot monitoring and active cruise control.

Not as luxurious for the price

by from Scottsdale, AZ on September 12, 2017

I was attracted to this car because the styling was cool and the Seidel gas mileage was awesome for a mid-sized SUV. The car did drive a bit rough, even on smooth roads. For the $60k list price on the model I drove-there was $13k in options, wasn't as luxurious or high-tech as the competition. We ended up buying the Volvo XC90 for $12k less and we came out with a larger vehicle with more safety and Tech vs the Jaguar. I think Jag I'm driving in to something but should be more competitive in pricing.
Not Rated Reliability

Nice body design, large interior space.

by from Fremont, WI on October 5, 2017

The supercharged V6 in the 35T model has a screaming sweet sound and the power to match. Sorry to hear they are dropping that engine in near future. Hope they change their mind. Beautiful interior, not as refined at the Porsche Macan S, more luxurious than the Alfa Stelvio. Generous interior volume.
Not Rated Reliability

Great engine, love the power

by from Centreville, VA on September 5, 2017

Loved the engine, sound and power. Not a big fan of the interior. Most dash pieces look like my Evoque. Needs to be more upscale.

Love the looks

by from Lanham, maryland on October 14, 2017

I am in love with my 2018 f pace, I love the looks I get from folks when they see it! It drives great and it was money well spent, nice to own a luxury vehicle with a great price tag

Uses car for Havingfun

liked so much I ordered one

by from Fountain Valley, CA on October 15, 2017

Perfect size SUV for me and my needs. I didn't want 7 passengers, however I wanted more storage room behind the second seat. This SUV is perfect in size. Performance is outstanding and the 8 speed transmission will deliver great highway mileage.