2015 Jaguar F-TYPE Consumer Reviews

Change Year
2015 Jaguar F Type
4.3
Average based on 4 reviews

Best Car I Have Owned! (of 15)

by from Discovery Bay, CA on May 4, 2016

I just "needed" the V6 supercharged...it is as fast as my old Corvette and very much more comfortable along with a variety of James Bond-like gadgets. After 40+ years of driving, this is my FAVORITE car ever.

The exhaust notes!!!!!!!!!!

by from Morro Bay, CA on May 14, 2016

I ve been at road courses as a student(in a supercharged Miata), race tracks as a fan, and a tv race fan. ALL are exhilarating with the heady noises:, throaty intakes, bellowing exhaust and pops and snarls as drivers backoff. Now I've got that in the V-8 S, F type! The growl at full acceleration, the blips at shift points, not recorded noise as some others This car is a steal at this price point. I had many choices at this price level. With the long warranty a bargain. I haven't been to the track yet-but I don't know if I want to go. I don't want to find out that this car is too heavy for good times-it is just so fun to drive.

Awesome, Excellent Ride - EYE CATCHING

by from Discovery Bay, CA on April 27, 2016

Bought this used car 2 weeks ago. I'm over 6' tall, but can fit reasonably comfortably. I got the coupe, so actually do have enough luggage space for a couple of roll-aboard suitcases. I've driven over a thousand miles in it now and it is still tremendously fun to drive. I can't believe the number of people who comment on how great the Italian Racing Red and shape look. Electronics are on par with advanced features available now, including playing audio from bluetooth and much better NAV than used to be in Jaguar. Handling is amazing for the Supercharged V6, both in lateral g's and acceleration. The sound of the V6 is surprisingly FUN when you step on it. The car is actually smooth AND firm handling, which is an interesting accomplishment considering the handling characteristics. Best car I have owned (among 15 others, including a Porsche 911)!

14 and 15 models

by from South carolina on February 19, 2016

Bought the 14, had a ticking in engine, traded it on a 15 with incentives and walked away with a new car and better payment, same amount of time...the car is awesome