2015 Jaguar F Type

Best Car I Have Owned! (of 15)

by from Discovery Bay, CA on May 4, 2016

I just "needed" the V6 supercharged...it is as fast as my old Corvette and very much more comfortable along with a variety of James Bond-like gadgets. After 40+ years of driving, this is my FAVORITE car ever.

14 and 15 models

by from South carolina on February 19, 2016

Bought the 14, had a ticking in engine, traded it on a 15 with incentives and walked away with a new car and better payment, same amount of time...the car is awesome

The exhaust notes!!!!!!!!!!

by from Morro Bay, CA on May 14, 2016

I ve been at road courses as a student(in a supercharged Miata), race tracks as a fan, and a tv race fan. ALL are exhilarating with the heady noises:, throaty intakes, bellowing exhaust and pops and snarls as drivers backoff. Now I've got that in the V-8 S, F type! The growl at full acceleration, the blips at shift points, not recorded noise as some others This car is a steal at this price point. I had many choices at this price level. With the long warranty a bargain. I haven't been to the track yet-but I don't know if I want to go. I don't want to find out that this car is too heavy for good times-it is just so fun to drive.

Awesome, Excellent Ride - EYE CATCHING

by from Discovery Bay, CA on April 27, 2016

Bought this used car 2 weeks ago. I'm over 6' tall, but can fit reasonably comfortably. I got the coupe, so actually do have enough luggage space for a couple of roll-aboard suitcases. I've driven over a thousand miles in it now and it is still tremendously fun to drive. I can't believe the number of people who comment on how great the Italian Racing Red and shape look. Electronics are on par with advanced features available now, including playing audio from bluetooth and much better NAV than used to be in Jaguar. Handling is amazing for the Supercharged V6, both in lateral g's and acceleration. The sound of the V6 is surprisingly FUN when you step on it. The car is actually smooth AND firm handling, which is an interesting accomplishment considering the handling characteristics. Best car I have owned (among 15 others, including a Porsche 911)!

It should be called OMG-Type.

by from Elkins, WV on November 21, 2017

I have coveted a Jaguar sports car for 20 years. Now that I have the resources to afford it, I bought an F-Type Model S. The car is worth every dime! It is extremely responsive and very comfortable. The lines on it are sleek and sexy. Thus, it garners lots of head turning. My only negative comment is that the car has so much power and is so sensitive that I must be fully engaged when I drive it; there's no eating a snack while you drive this beast - it takes 2 hands.

Uses car for Havingfun

Only owned this vehicle for a month...It is a GREA

by on August 16, 2017

I am proud to own this vehicle. It is a pleasure to look at and just as pleasurable to drive. The sound of it is fantastic and everything about it has a touch of class. I have the S model and feel the power is great and the features are among the best in it's class. I looked at this class of cars for a long time and decided upon the Jaguar F-Type as the best car for my needs.

Uses car for Havingfun

My dream car

by from Alachua, FL on November 6, 2017

I recently had an opportunity to test drive a RWD 2015 Jaguar F-Type R and I have to admit, it is my dream car. The car of all sports cars. The exterior styling is to die for, it's simply a gorgeous car and I think almost anyone would agree on that point. The cabin is a bit tight for people 6' and taller. The seats are a bit stiff but not a deal breaker. Some of the interior componentry was worn on the used car I test drove, despite it only having 12k miles on it. The starts button, park button and paddles all showed signs of wear. But the car is so attractive, with elegant lines and an engine that won't quit with 550hp. It's exhaust note is the thing dreams are made of. This will definitely be my next vehicle purchase!
Not Rated Reliability

Jag 2015

by from on April 20, 2017

Loving the car Didn't have owners manual which is disappointing Also no home link on f type base model

Excellent drive and comfort

by from Sugar land , TX on July 18, 2017

Smooth driving with super speed comfort and reliability . Love love the experience of being in a solid and amazing car. So privileged

Our Expert Review: 2015 Jaguar F Type