Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2015 F-TYPE

2015 Jaguar F-TYPE

2015 Jaguar F-TYPE

5 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have You Driven the 2015 Jaguar F-TYPE?

Best Car I Have Owned! (of 15)

by Canddmf from Discovery Bay, CA on Wed May 04 2016

I just "needed" the V6 supercharged...it is as fast as my old Corvette and very much more comfortable along with a variety of James Bond-like gadgets. After 40+ years of driving, this is my FAVORITE car ever.

It should be called OMG-Type.

by Junk Man from Elkins, WV on Tue Nov 21 2017

I have coveted a Jaguar sports car for 20 years. Now that I have the resources to afford it, I bought an F-Type Model S. The car is worth every dime! It is extremely responsive and very comfortable. The lines on it are sleek and sexy. Thus, it garners lots of head turning. My only negative comment is that the car has so much power and is so sensitive that I must be fully engaged when I drive it; there's no eating a snack while you drive this beast - it takes 2 hands.

Awesome, Excellent Ride - EYE CATCHING

by Canddmf from Discovery Bay, CA on Wed Apr 27 2016

Bought this used car 2 weeks ago. I'm over 6' tall, but can fit reasonably comfortably. I got the coupe, so actually do have enough luggage space for a couple of roll-aboard suitcases. I've driven over a thousand miles in it now and it is still tremendously fun to drive. I can't believe the number of people who comment on how great the Italian Racing Red and shape look. Electronics are on par with advanced features available now, including playing audio from bluetooth and much better NAV than used to be in Jaguar. Handling is amazing for the Supercharged V6, both in lateral g's and acceleration. The sound of the V6 is surprisingly FUN when you step on it. The car is actually smooth AND firm handling, which is an interesting accomplishment considering the handling characteristics. Best car I have owned (among 15 others, including a Porsche 911)!

My dream car

by NHMAN from Alachua, FL on Mon Nov 06 2017

I recently had an opportunity to test drive a RWD 2015 Jaguar F-Type R and I have to admit, it is my dream car. The car of all sports cars. The exterior styling is to die for, it's simply a gorgeous car and I think almost anyone would agree on that point. The cabin is a bit tight for people 6' and taller. The seats are a bit stiff but not a deal breaker. Some of the interior componentry was worn on the used car I test drove, despite it only having 12k miles on it. The starts button, park button and paddles all showed signs of wear. But the car is so attractive, with elegant lines and an engine that won't quit with 550hp. It's exhaust note is the thing dreams are made of. This will definitely be my next vehicle purchase!

The exhaust notes!!!!!!!!!!

by convert? from Morro Bay, CA on Sat May 14 2016

I ve been at road courses as a student(in a supercharged Miata), race tracks as a fan, and a tv race fan. ALL are exhilarating with the heady noises:, throaty intakes, bellowing exhaust and pops and snarls as drivers backoff. Now I've got that in the V-8 S, F type! The growl at full acceleration, the blips at shift points, not recorded noise as some others This car is a steal at this price point. I had many choices at this price level. With the long warranty a bargain. I haven't been to the track yet-but I don't know if I want to go. I don't want to find out that this car is too heavy for good times-it is just so fun to drive.

Fun car for weekends and holidays

by Sijing from Rockville on Fri Jun 22 2018

Great for leisure purpose. This car is excellent for driving in the summer. My friends really enjoyed the ride I gave them. The sound of the engine is sporty and satisfying.

Superb Quality Design & Build

by C6CarbonFlash from Orlando, FL on Fri Aug 17 2018

Jaguar got it right on the 2014 - 2018 F-Type S Coupe with Superb Quality Design, Engineering & Build Methods with the All Aluminum Chassis and Body. The All Aluminum Engine has a responsive Torque Curve especially at the Low RPM Range. Nice Snappy Engine Exhaust note.

Stunning!

by Rayg36 from Sperry, IA on Mon Sep 24 2018

The Jaguar F-Type styling is second to none, I think Jaguar has designed one of the most beautiful cars in the world. The car is sleek, fast, loaded with features and has been very reliable. One of my favorite features of the F-Type is the exhaust note, it's like an automotive orchestra to the ear with it's deep rumble on acceleration and the pops and crackles with down shifts. In my opinion, the Jaguar F-Type is the best sounding production car ever made! I love this car and recommend the F-Type to anyone who wants a fun sports car that will perform as well as most super cars!

Love this car!

by Misssz757 from Saint Augustine, Florida on Tue Jul 17 2018

I knew this was going to be a very good automobile but it has exceeded my expectations in every way. Beautiful, fast, handles like a dream and fuel efficient. What else can I say except if you have the chance buy one, you will not be sorry!!!

Head Turner

by CarGirl from Cincinnati, Ohio on Tue Oct 02 2018

Everybody comments on how great the car looks. Only thing that could be better is comfort but I guess that is expected from a sports car. Overall, very easy to drive.

1 2

Our Take on the 2015 Jaguar F-TYPE

The 2015 Jaguar F-Type is an exhilarating sports car, but our experience with two early models raises concerns about its build quality.

The two-seat, rear-wheel-drive F-Type has a range of attributes: intoxicating power and handling, posh cabin materials, alluring proportions, stuff falling apart. That's right — halfway into our first weekend with an Jaguar F-Type R coupe, one editor walked out of his house to find that the low-80s July heat had overwhelmed the center mirror's adhesive. There it hung by a wiring harness from the overhead console.

It's not the first time something has gone awry in an F-Type, not to mention other Jaguars. We dropped ours at a local dealership... Read More