NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2017 XE

2017 Jaguar XE

2017 Jaguar XE

Have You Driven the 2017 Jaguar XE?

The new Jaguar XE 3 LITER AWD

by Keith of PA from Mount Pocono, PA on Wed Dec 14 2016

The car looks great and goes great. And scores in just about every area for me. 340hp and plenty of automation makes the car feel stable, its quiet with a supercharger and enough room in the front and not bad in the rear. Described in some of the articles as austere but I think just fine.Trunk a little small and here in the Poconos with snow and ice the automatic side mirrors became frozen and would not move. Looked at A4 did not like controls,A3 too small, MKZ bit too compact and the demonstrator did not know how to turn the radio off. The XF very similar except a little larger.Does this justify $200+ per month extra on a lease? One problem so far is the voice system does "not recognize English"?The dealer needs it back and says it may take over a day to fix the 6 computers talking to each other. Not a deal breaker but not a good start.The dealer valets a car to me and takes my car away to the garage 60 miles away. We will see how that works out... 12000 miles service intervals included in price. Pleasure working with the dealer as you might expect. So far I would recommend the car on looks, comfort and speed.

Long time Jag-fan

by Jag fan from LA, CA. on Mon Jun 12 2017

Jaguar XE is fun to drive, the stylish, comfort, handling and it is so powerful when the turbo-charge kick in, you can even heard the engine sound like a sports car. yes, it is a good experience, yes, there is one thing I don't think is necessary , the engine auto-shut-down feature, because it really bothersome when driving down the street with lots of stop signs.

Jaguar XE 2.0 diesel

by Dangerous Dan from Fargo ND on Thu Mar 30 2017

With the demise of VW diesels I started looking for a replacement for my Jetta. The Jaguar XE looked to fit the bill perfectly. It is a few thousand less than the BMW 330d, and the aluminum body should hold up with no issues even in the frozen north where the highway crews spray the roads with car eating slime. The only other option I knew of was to wait for a Chevy Cruze diesel. I have had several gas Cruzes as rental cars, and I was pleasantly surprised by them, but they are not in the same league as the Jaguar. When you consider that for an extra 1/3rd of the purchase price you get the Jaguar package, the question is easy to answer: buy the Jag! The Jag rides like a dream. I was able to do over 1000 miles in one day and still get up and function the next day. If I ever see another curve I know it will go around them without a hitch. Coming from the VW diesel, the acceleration is more than enough for me. The car starts out feeling a little relaxed, but then it hits about 40 MPH and there is a surge. I have passed a car that was going about 50 and found myself going 80 about the time I came level with the front of the slower car. In town I know I am driving a diesel. On the highway at 75-85, I don't even hear the engine. The car is quiet enough to carry on a conversation at normal voice levels. One last feature worth mentioning is the remote via the phone. My wife and I thought that would be a gimmick, but I now believe that next winter we will be using it all the time to make sure the car is toasty warm when we get in on those cold north plains days.

Ray Catena Jaguar service

by Philip G from on Sun Jun 25 2017

Pleasant service for unusual problem" - Philip G. Brought my 7 month old Jaguar XE in Thursday for an unusual problem; we park on the street near a wooded area and squirrels had chewed-through some of my engines wiring! My Service Manager Mike Loffredo assured us that their mechanic would take care of everything. He told us to relax in their lounge while he procured us a loaner car. We enjoyed bagels, doughnuts and coffee in their spotless lounge. There were computers, newspapers, televisions and a quiet room. Very classy. Mike called us later that day to tell us that my car was ready. We picked it up the next day and it was as good as new, including software updated, and washed. Squirrels were of course not a warrantied problem and I had to pay but free coffee and breakfast and everyone so pleasant and friendly definitely softened the blow!

Difficult entry and exit for 6' people.

by Jerry from Plaquemine Louisiana on Thu May 18 2017

once you get into the vehicle you are able to find a comfortable position. If you have large feet you must be careful not to hit both gas and brake pedals at the same time.

Everything covered by the program

by Ronnie from Monterey Park, CA on Thu Jun 01 2017

We want to have a Jaguar when young because the looks, finally this new style came out with pretty good rating by the experts. We enjoy the ride, its fun to have one except the second row is too small for three people.

I just bought it

by Mikeburg from N. IL on Fri Oct 19 2018

This car is fun, just as it sits. I have been looking at two cars and the dealership went out of the way to get me into this one

Does not recommend this car!!

2017 Jag

by Bella from Deerfield Beach, Fl on Tue Mar 28 2017

My experience has been lovely. It all started with the dealership and my salesman Ken Ianotti over at Wilde Jaguar. Car runs excellent and monthly payments are more than comfortable

head turner

by whitey from 14120 on Wed Jul 12 2017

got the fire red with the V-6, what performance! everything one reads about this car on other sites is true. the interior could use upgrades but so do most other entrey level luxury=sport cars ie BMW, Alfa,Lexus the Meridan sound system is unreal ..The salesman (Greg) that delivered the car spent over an hour with my wife & I going over all of the new tech. Never have we encountered this I thought we were buying a million dollar car

I've never had so much fun driving.

by Joe Winner from estero, florida on Mon Nov 26 2018

I've only had the car a month so I can't answer about it's long term reliability, but I can say that I've LOVED this first month. I take the long way home just to be in that car longer. When you sit in that seat, the car just begs to be driven. I don't think I've been this excited about driving since I was 16. When I see those keys sitting on my desk, I can't wait until I get off work JUST TO DRIVE.

1 2 3 4

Our Take on the 2017 Jaguar XE

The verdict: The 2017 XE, Jaguar's first small sports sedan in nearly a decade, is a dynamic car that rides exceptionally well. Warts show up in cabin materials and interior space, but it's a worthwhile consideration nonetheless.

Versus the competition: The XE isn’t the roomiest or most luxurious choice in a crowded class, but it’s among the most fun to drive.

On sale now, the
Jaguar XE comes in four trim levels plus a limited-run First Edition, each with a turbocharged four-cylinder gasoline or diesel engine, or a supercharged gas V-6. Rear-wheel drive and an eight-speed automatic transmission are standard; all-wheel drive is optional with the diesel and V-6... Read More