2010 XF

4.7 out of 5 starsInterior Design
4.6 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.5 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Forget what you thought about Jags...

by Frank Geerhedd from Danbury, CT on September 18, 2017

My experience is that these are now highly reliable cars. Repairs are not cheap, so being reliable is good news. Jaguar has gotten out most of the bugs - cars is very powerful and you need to watch the speedometer or you will be meeting a man in blue. Excellent mileage 27mpg hwy for the 385hp 8-cylinder.

Very reliable and beautiful

by themadanimator from Frederick on September 18, 2017

Love the XF. I've owned one for 6 years and plan to buy another. Very reliable, beautiful to look at and awesome performance.

This is my favorite car

by Wallstreet913 from Los Angles, CA on May 27, 2017

I sought this car out when I bought it. Visited the dealer several times before getting the right deal at the end of 2010. I have owned this car for 7 years now, much longer than I usually keep my cars. I was expecting more problems when I bought it given Jaguars past, but surprisingly I had had no problems with my car and still love driving it. With 385hp, and the engine growl i feel like it can beat most anything on the road.

Sexy Kitty!

by SrmZeus11 from Brooksville, FL on July 16, 2017

Sexy power, sophisticated looks, and all the toys make this vehicle a head turner and a joy to drive. Finished in a glossy black metallic exterior with supple cream leather interior accented with aluminum and real burl wood trim. This kitty sits on 19 inch low profile tires with dual chrome tipped exhausts that complete the aggressive yet understated appearance. Under the hood you find a 5.0L V8 with 385 HP and 380 lb-ft of torque that pushes this luxury car from 0 to 60 in about 5 seconds. You can settle back and relax with the 7 speed automatic transmission, or dial in sport and dynamic modes and take control of a performance beast with the column mounted paddle shifters. You've got heated and cooled front seats with climate control, navigation which has already been updated to the latest 2015 maps, of course power everything including 10 way driver's and passenger's seats with 2 memory settings tied to individual smart keys. Cruise control, auto headlamps, rain sensing wipers and full voice control are just a few of the ways this car pampers you while you drive it. Power sunroof, 6 disc in-dash single slot changer with MP3, iPod interface, USB port and Aux line in give you all the entertainment options you could want, including SiriusXM. Bluetooth handsfree including phonebook and call log access via voice command allow you to keep your attention where it should be while still staying in contact. The Bowers and Wilkins sound system features 440w, 14 speakers and Dolby ProLogic II processing with true 7.1 surround capability. Front and back park distance control along with backup camera with trace lines detail what's around you even when you can't see it. Center display between speedo and tach is multi functional, giving you visual warnings, TPMS data, turn by turn navigation directions, etc. The spacious trunk has plenty of room for golf clubs, suitcases, groceries, etc. and your back seat passengers will never feel cramped even on longer trips.

Beauty and Beast

by DBee from los angeles, ca on December 24, 2017

The beauty - Ian Callum designed, my XFR is one of the most beautiful cars I've ever seen, with every piece of tech. I could ever need. The beast - 510bhp from the supercharged v8. Overall, this is an incredible machine.

Finally got my Jag

by Ronn from Simi Valley, CA on May 5, 2017

I've always wanted to own a Jaguar. I did a LOT of research on cars.com which lead me to this beautiful, low mileage car. My face hurts from smiling. Thank You cars.com

5.0L Supercharged. Wow, just wow

by NewJagFan from on December 16, 2016

I only ding it slightly on comfort because there is little room left behind the driver seat when it's adjusted for me. I'm 6'1", which is relatively average and I'd have thought there would be more legroom in the backseat given it's a sedan.

a lot of car for the money ... affordable luxury

by TR-Luke on May 29, 2018

A high performance luxury vehicle that has been the victim of extremely high depreciation which makes it affordable. A car like this is over looked by many folks as just the brand makes people think "I can't afford that" but, they are well within reach of many people who are in the market for a mid priced sedan. Take a look you will not be disappointed.

Great Exterior Design,Poor Quality & Reliability

by No Longer a Jag Fan from Birmingham, MI on August 14, 2010

I test drove a 2010 XF about a year ago and it felt solid and drove well. I was impressed. I decided to take out a 4 year lease. Little did I know the problems that await less than a week later. From the check engine light to squeaks and rattles, this car has been a nightmare to own. In the first 2 months it spent 40 days in the shop. It is not "screwed and glued" together well at all. Now after almost a year I can truly say it is the worst car I've ever owned. Jaguar USA was no help. I felt completely helpless after talking to them. The car just sits in the garage, rarely driven because I'm not sure what will break next, additionally, squeaks and rattles still run ramped depending on how the car "feels" that day. It is so beautiful to look at, which is what seduced me into buying it, it looks like a work of art. I finally contacted the dealer one final time and pleaded with them to take the car back, they agreed. Now I can't wait, because I will be turning it in 3 years early and paying over 4000 bucks to do so, and never looking back. It's sad when a customer would rather dip into their savings to get rid of a car than keep it throughout the lease term. With the well known history of Jag's poor quality and reliability I don't think they?ve learned from their mistakes. I thought I would take a chance, because of all the good things I read and heard, but I will definitely be avoiding them in the future. I'm glad others have been more lucky with theirs, but I'll still laugh to myself when passing them thinking about the time I spent with my Jag, and how the beauty of the design and the test drive suckered me into buying one and wondering if they feel the same.

Does not recommend this car!!

2010 XF has been a blast

by DP from Chicago Illinois on February 4, 2012

Have owned the car for only one month and have really enjoyed it. First week we had it took a 1250 mile trip and averaged 26.6 miles to the gal, pretty impressive for a rather large engine. In the city it is averaging 20.2 per gallon according to the on board computer. Handled great on the trip and was an extremely comfortable ride, a great road car. Have owned 2 other s-types and had great luck with those cars, but this XF stands head and shoulders above the older design. While the rising knob transmission selector and rotating heating vents that open upon ignition are kinda wacky the overall clean interior is beautifly appointed. Also drove in a 6 inch snow storm and it handled very well with the winter drive selection engaged. Tracked very well for a rear wheel drive when others were sliding around, very impressive. We did have a problem with the touch screen radio the day we purchased the car and an a couple led tail lights were burnt outl. Dealer fixed both issues plus performed a couple programed changes in the computer that were done. All issues were fixed in a day and covered under warranty at no charge.

1 2 3