2015 Jaguar Xf

...JAGUAR #3

by from big sur ca. on April 30, 2016

...this is my 3rd jag...my 2004 S-type R was the best car i EVER owned..had it for10 years LOVED IT... AND this '15 XF sport is FANTASTIC!!!...jag owner FOREVER!!!!

Best Luxury Sport Sedan Todate!

by from Washington DC on October 8, 2014

I own a 2015 XF AWD Portfolio Model. I purchased the car in July 2014. I love this car! I've studied this model Jaguar for 3 years before I purchased one. The car's design, fit and finish is immaculate and the car performs very well. I receive compliments on the car's appearance, such as "beautiful car! and I wish I had one!" almost every other day.

Love my new Jag!

by from Melbourne on November 19, 2016

While I still have not figured out everything in my car, and I feel that the owners manual doesn't fully address all the features of my car very clearly, I do like my car.

Beautiful car!

by from Edmond, OK on October 13, 2017

The vehicle is a beautiful car and in great condition. It has a few nicks here and there, but it's expected when buying a new vehicle.

It?s all you need plus

by from Dallas,TX on November 25, 2017

The car is a heavier, smooth riding performance sedan. The engine has plenty of power to get in and out of traffic. Interior is very comfortable for the front seats, there?s very little room for the rear passenger legs. For value I suggest getting one a few years old with low miles. I?m still waiting on the reliability factor only had this one for a month but all the reviews were favorable.

Great Car, literally a rocket ship

by from Boston, MA on July 25, 2017

This simply the best car I have ever own. It is very good looking, it is extremely comfortable and it is super fast! Everything in this car is solid, nothing is cheap. Love this Jag and I feel that in a couple of years I will upgrade to the XJ or maybe even the F-Type in the garage for summer days.

Very sharp & classy!

by from Zebulon, NC on March 13, 2017

My Jaguar XF is all black with black interior. The ride and handle is superior. Very sleek design and a eye catcher. You won't be disappointed.

Good Value for a Jaguar

by from Santa Clara, CA on March 28, 2017

I bought this car on October last year for only 40K. What I love the most about this car is its comfort. Whenever I go above even 90 miles an hour on the highway, it doesn't feel shaky at all, unlike any other car that would feel feel wobbly at that kind of speed. Overall, having this car is a really nice experience but possessing it for a long time makes me think twice. Personally, the fuel-efficiency is not that satisfying. In the city, you might get to 15-18. In the highway, this is actually very surprising, you might get over 30. Insurance premium is a bit high on this car but it's worth it. The head unit system is what makes this car doesn't feel luxurious. To be honest, Mercedes and BMW have a better head unit system. The rest is just like any other usual car, except the feeling that you know the fact you're driving a Jaguar.

Different from the Germans

by from Atlanta, GA on October 4, 2017

Its a nice car to stand out from the sea of German cars lately. So it gets points for that British elegant design. But at the same time it doesn't have the same fit and finish of the German cars. So there are pluses and minuses.

Our Expert Review: 2015 Jaguar Xf