Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 3 reviews

...JAGUAR #3

by from big sur ca. on April 30, 2016

...this is my 3rd jag...my 2004 S-type R was the best car i EVER owned..had it for10 years LOVED IT... AND this '15 XF sport is FANTASTIC!!!...jag owner FOREVER!!!!

Love my new Jag!

by from Melbourne on November 19, 2016

While I still have not figured out everything in my car, and I feel that the owners manual doesn't fully address all the features of my car very clearly, I do like my car.

Best Luxury Sport Sedan Todate!

by from Washington DC on October 8, 2014

I own a 2015 XF AWD Portfolio Model. I purchased the car in July 2014. I love this car! I've studied this model Jaguar for 3 years before I purchased one. The car's design, fit and finish is immaculate and the car performs very well. I receive compliments on the car's appearance, such as "beautiful car! and I wish I had one!" almost every other day.

Our Expert Review: 2015 Jaguar Xf