2015 XF

2015 Jaguar XF

2015 Jaguar XF

4.4

Have you driven the 2015 Jaguar XF?

Best Luxury Sport Sedan Todate!

by Luxury Car Enthusiast from Washington DC on Wed Oct 08 2014

I own a 2015 XF AWD Portfolio Model. I purchased the car in July 2014. I love this car! I've studied this model Jaguar for 3 years before I purchased one. The car's design, fit and finish is immaculate and the car performs very well. I receive compliments on the car's appearance, such as "beautiful car! and I wish I had one!" almost every other day.

...JAGUAR #3

by swampdog from big sur ca. on Sat Apr 30 2016

...this is my 3rd jag...my 2004 S-type R was the best car i EVER owned..had it for10 years LOVED IT... AND this '15 XF sport is FANTASTIC!!!...jag owner FOREVER!!!!

Good Value for a Jaguar

by wilsonjonathanp from Santa Clara, CA on Tue Mar 28 2017

I bought this car on October last year for only 40K. What I love the most about this car is its comfort. Whenever I go above even 90 miles an hour on the highway, it doesn't feel shaky at all, unlike any other car that would feel feel wobbly at that kind of speed. Overall, having this car is a really nice experience but possessing it for a long time makes me think twice. Personally, the fuel-efficiency is not that satisfying. In the city, you might get to 15-18. In the highway, this is actually very surprising, you might get over 30. Insurance premium is a bit high on this car but it's worth it. The head unit system is what makes this car doesn't feel luxurious. To be honest, Mercedes and BMW have a better head unit system. The rest is just like any other usual car, except the feeling that you know the fact you're driving a Jaguar.

The nicest auto on the road, awesome!

by Eacross from Kernersville North Carolina on Sat Mar 24 2018

Great ride, smooth, excellent handling and comfortable. Great bang for the bucks. Will certainly purchase again. The best car on the road! I saw this carbon the site, took one test drive and I had to have it, no hesitation in my decision

Better cars out there at that price point

by Raj from Clovis ca on Thu Feb 08 2018

Car was OK, at that price point you are better off buy a BMW or Lexus I am 6’2 and the XF is not a tall mans car who ever sits behind me has NO legroom, this was my wife’s car so I only drove it when she needed fuel or washed....styling reminded me of a Ford Fusion. After 3 years on a lease I returned this car today and bought a 2018 5 Series and it is way way more comfy and better looking and is quiet and has a better layout and quality navigation compared to the XF

Does not recommend this car!!

Love my new Jag!

by Kitty B from Melbourne on Sat Nov 19 2016

While I still have not figured out everything in my car, and I feel that the owners manual doesn't fully address all the features of my car very clearly, I do like my car.

Different from the Germans

by JAAAAGG from Atlanta, GA on Wed Oct 04 2017

Its a nice car to stand out from the sea of German cars lately. So it gets points for that British elegant design. But at the same time it doesn't have the same fit and finish of the German cars. So there are pluses and minuses.

Boat Anchor

by Mutt Wonderduck on Thu Dec 28 2017

Had a XF all ready to purchase; signed the paper work and expected to pick it up. Turns out the "experts" who inspected the car and certified it as "pre-owned," whatever that means, missed a 3 inch gap in the front window seal so during one of our rain storms, water ran into the car behind the dashboard and flooded the carpets. I immediately canceled the contract and bought a Hyundai. It's interesting, the Jaguar dealer never offered an apology, contacted me to see if they could get me into another model, or consider writing an extended warranty to cover any (future) damage done by the water. What supposedly is a classy car sold by classy dealerships is simply a fantasy of some corporate CEO.

Does not recommend this car!!

Car is fantastic...!

by Tappy from El Dorado Hills, CA on Sat Jan 20 2018

Driven by Grams - always garaged. Turbo. Excellent condition - like new. British Racing Green, looks Black from some angles, beautiful color. Bonded leather interior - Barley color (Beige). You will not be disappointed.

Life doesn?t get much better than the XF

by Cool from Mableton,Ga on Thu Jun 14 2018

Best car I?ve ever driven, makes me feel like I?m in another tax bracket if you know what I mean. Coming from a Chrysler 300 which had a wonderful ride it has made me forget about the Chrysler.

1 2

Our Take on the 2015 Jaguar XF

Carmakers are always updating their products; one day, a car offers the latest and greatest styling and amenities. Then, as time passes, it slides toward the back of the pack. So it is with Jaguar and its XF.

The 2015 Jaguar XF is a luxury car that looks good at a distance, but up close even its strong engine and transmission can't overshadow the fact that it's been left behind as its competitors have improved.

The XF is being redesigned for 2016, and the new version is expected to hit dealerships in the winter of 2015. For now, 2015 models remain available. Learn more about the 2016 version here.

The Jaguar XF competes with midsize luxury sedans like the Audi A6, BMW 5 Series and Mercedes-Benz E-Class... Read More