1998 Jaguar Xjr

Fastest car around

by from rhode island on March 10, 2011

A missle torpedo, that seems as if it was sport tuned in germany, pull out on a strait away and mesh the pedal into the carpet and wait for the wonderful synphony of mecanical noises the V8 SUPERCHARGED engine produces, and all i can say is you and the hood ornament will be hanging on for dear life as the car pulls forward with enough force to rip the fat z rated pirelli tires right off the car. impress the muscle car enthusiast with this one thats for sure

I KNOW THE DEAL

by from on March 27, 2011

GREAT CAR...AND YOU WANT GREAT LOOKS, JUST BE CAREFULL A BIT EXPENSIVE TO FIX. ENGINE IS ALL ALUMIUM..HOLD NOT GRAB TIGHT AND LET JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL, WHILE THE PERSON DRIVING NEXT TO YOU WAS SMARTEST TO OWN ONE...

Graet Car for every reason you could own a car

by from Texas on February 10, 2011

Great looks Great performance Decent milage Better than expected reliability Stylish Seats four Handles well Great ride

Best around

by from florida on October 15, 2011

If ever there was a car that made all the right noises, conveyed class in just the right measure and performed like Arnold Schwarzenegger on steroids, it's the tasty supercharged V8 XJR.

Best Car I've Ever Owned

by from Dallas on October 11, 2017

This is the best car I have ever owned, any year at any price. I purchased my XJR 4 months ago and quickly realized this was a special car. It will blow the doors off my Porsche. I was sad to discover that former owners had not kept the car up cosmetically, so I spent the 7K to put her back into excellent condition. I get asked about this car several times a week. Random people ask me if I would consider selling it and the answer is, no. I have a feeling the value of this car will go up exponentially, especially the earlier ones like my '98. Now is the time to buy why they are still somewhat affordable.

Uses car for Havingfun