2013 XK

4.2 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.8 out of 5 starsReliability

fastest car I've ever owned

by sports car enthusiast from Leesburg ,GA on October 23, 2013

The XKR is a great driving machine Acceleration is phenomenal body style is head turning Iam vey pleased with my Jag

best car EVER

by slim t from charloote on June 20, 2013

omgggggg!!!!! i love this car me and my girl got this car on our honey moon and we would trade our house for another one

Most Beautiful Car Ever

by emani from atlanta, ga on October 26, 2012

This car is a Jaguar model which is very pleasant and I would love for people to see it. You may think its just a car, as any other car, but to me it is about the most useful car I've seen and drove in my years. That will be all and thank you for or time.

BEST CAR

by Jag4life from Chicago IL on March 20, 2018

Sad knowing they stopped production and went to the F-Type which is more like the sky. Perspective, I've owned 2 new BMW's, GST Spyder, Infinity, Nissans, Mopars,= (Challengers) 5.O Stang, Jeeps. THIS IS BY FAR, the best car I've owned. If you are on the fence get one now before they become extinct. I purchased a 2013 w/less than 20K XK Touring Coupe, never liked the spine look of the Convertible top (except on an Aston DB9 or M60. I cannot find a purpose for any HP over 400, unless you track it all the time. Realistically, you can't use the power except in very rare spots. So I found the fit of the cabin to be perfect, the 2 + 2 is actually hilarious and a good conversation piece, just invite a friend over 3 feet tall to try and sit back there. The Jag rumble from the exhaust is exhilarating to say the least, even at 2500 rpms, then full throttle blows the mind. Tight suspension, steering, and response. Jag got the 3rd gen of this car right for sure. All the features you want come standard. I cannot say enough about the look, slim, slammed, sleek, the body lines are pure art. Gas mileage might be an issue, but if you can't spring for the high ox fuel then you might want to skip any performance car. So basically if you want a very well built, fast, and beautiful car get one. Just bury the though of gasoline all together so you can enjoy the ride. Another small note, the information system is very slow in response, but why be in a hurry? you're in a jag.

Blistering FAST and Sexy JAG!

by JAAAAAAAAAAG-U-R from Illinois on July 10, 2018

I was looking for a used luxury sports car and had finally made up my mind to buy another Jaguar because of the extreme luxury interiors and reliability I had with my Jaguar XF. I purchased a 2013 XK-R with Dynamic Pack, Speed Back, and Black Pack. It's amazingly fast, best exhaust note ever, and absolutely gorgeous to look out. Why not buy an exclusive car like this? Read all the reviews. Once you drive one, you'll understand why the pro reviewers say this is the best GT car ever!