2018 Jeep Cherokee consumer reviews

$24,395–$25,895 MSRP range
side view of 2018 Cherokee Jeep
Explore the 2018 Jeep Cherokee
Shop the 2018 Jeep Cherokee

I love the spacious on the inside

Love the interior and exterior , has all the features I need and will use ! Very sexy car :) I love the fact I can take my fur babies to beach now . They love to ride.

Love it all!

The interior is spacious, comfortable, and full off options. The exterior is sleek and attractive. Handles well. Good gas mileage. Haven't had any issues with it yet. Also love that it has a full sized spare tire and not a donut or the kits that the jeeps come with now.

Perfect fit

This car met all of our expectations plenty of leg room and is peppy enough to get up to speed without worrying about getting run over

Love my Cherokee Limited

This is my 3rd Cherokee I’ve owned. Still a reliable, comfortable SUV. I love that when it’s slick and snowy, I can drive right up the pass to get home. I am 5’4” and I love that the driver seat sits me up higher. The cargo space is big enough that I’ve hauled desks, chests, and other ‘finds’.

3.4

I got a lemon

Car is just over 3 years. I’ve owned it 2. It has blown a head gasket and the transmission harness needed replacing earlier this year. Car handles great in the snow so much so that today I put it in 4 low for the first time since I bought it and it dropped coolant all over my driveway. Check engine light is on and now it sits until I can call the garage again tomorrow. This car has less then 55k miles on it. I drive it less then 30 miles round trip a day and the occasional day trip on a weekend. I don’t horse it I don’t go off RD like it’s suppose to be able to. It should not be having these issues. Very disappointed. This is my 3rd Jeep and I will not buy another

Most reliable and safe car I have ever owned

Fantastic sports utility car in excellent condition, powerful, safe and reliable. Smooth drive , excellent in different types of terrains , low maintenance. Added features like remote start , comfort and convenience group , panaromic sunroof , 8.4 touch display Uconnect syatem with navigation capability.

Absolutely love my new car !!

The vehicle meets all of me and my family’s needs ! We love our new suv ! Can’t wait for the seasons to change so we can use all of the new features it has !

Very fun car. Excellent for the city and off-road

This car was fantastic. Lots of fun taking off-road for hiking and camping. Great day car through the city. Reliable and comfortable. Great value for the money

Love my Jeep

My Jeep Cherokee is great. I love the ride. I got the V6 and it drives as I’d hoped. It is also very comfortable, important since I drive a lot.

What a suprise!

So I used to own two Wranglers, a Rubi and an Unlimited. Loved them and went offroad quite a lot in the mountains of Colorado. We have a Cherokee at work and I used it a few times to go out of town and loved it. Once I took it on an offroad area to a difficult site and was amazed at how well it took the road! I test drove the Trailhawk and fell in love. I'm about to buy a new one.