2018 Jeep Cherokee

More than I Expected!!!

by from Cape Vincent, NY on September 20, 2017

Absolutely LOVE my new Cherokee. Performs extremely well. Very comfortable....and a great value. My 2014 Patriot was in a severe accident and I walked away unhurt.....made me want another Jeep product, so happy to have sized up to the Cherokee.

Uses car for Havingfun

Great Ride

by from Greene, ME on November 10, 2017

After checking out a few other options, I drove the Cherokee and was impressed overall. I tried the 4 cylinder first, however it just didn't have enough power and seemed sluggish (full disclosure, I was used to driving a V8 Hemi). I tried the V6 and it was great. Good power when needed and good gas mileage. The interior is comfortable, roomy for the size vehicle it is, and the cabin is quiet when driving. The overall design is very nice.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Most comfortable, sporty , classy Jeep ever!

by from Orange, TX on October 4, 2017

Never dreamed a 4x4 Jeep Trailhawk could be so comfortable and drive like a sports car yet have all the luxury perks of a high end luxury SUV! Its a head turner and by far the most loved vehicle Ive ever owned ! Im in love with the color, style of this . I also feel great knowing I made a great investment in Jeep. Bonus is that service in Beaumont and surrounding region is first class!!!

Jeep ... You come a long way baby.

by from Irwin Pa on October 29, 2017

This vehicle is packed with affordable luxury and extra safety features. We love the yellow triangle warning insignia on both side view mirrors that help identify movement that potentially, if undetected, could result in a side swipe. Kudos to Jeep on a great car that rides smoother than previous jeeps we owned.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

The best interior i have seen.

by from madison ms on September 13, 2017

My aunt owns this car, and when you drive it you can barely fell the bumps. The inside of the car is the best part. The way the seat and the way is set is is really pretty.
Not Rated Reliability

Love my new Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk!

by from Union Beach, NJ on November 14, 2017

This vehicle is my forever car! Every feature that came with this SUV was beyond my expectations! Sporty, sexy and everything in between this vehicle has it all!

Uses car for Havingfun

I love this car

by from Saint James New York on November 14, 2017

Smooth, beautiful, stylish. I traded a Wrangler for this Trai Hawk. It rides much better and it can go on the beach! I feel safer transporting my family.

Great Car

by from Bend, OR on January 10, 2018

We love it. We were downsizing from a Jeep Grand Cherokee since we no longer need it's towing capacity or size. We also wanted blind spot detection which our old car lacked. We ended up with a car possessing that plus safety features we didn't even know existed. Examples: 1. 8 air bags 2. An engine mount that breaks free and allows the engine to drop below the car in case of a head on collision, so it doesn't end up in your lap. 3. Warning signals when lane drift occurs. There are more, but you get the idea.

Feels Good to Drive

by from Sac, CA on January 10, 2018

Looking for a mid size SUV, and this doesn't "feel" small in any way. The V6 is great, the amenities for the money are totally worth it. Doesn't feel or look or feel cheap in any way.

Best vehicle ever!

by from Waterford, wi on September 16, 2017

What a reliable car and comfortable driving for long trips. Heated seat, mirrors, steering wheel, windshield wipers.