2006 Jeep Commander consumer reviews

Explore the 2006 Jeep Commander
Shop the 2006 Jeep Commander
4.4

A Beautiful vehicle

Oh my God the comfort and legroom even in the 3rd row seating is phenomenal. Amazing amount of cargo space, nice bulletproof engine (4.7 V8) amazing reliability and power delivery. Overall a great vehicle, loved it with no complaints besides some lower gas mileage.

LUV MY JEEP, HAS BEEN BEST AUTO I HAVE EVER OWNED

VERY COMFORTABLE ON LONG DRIVES, AWESOME IN THE SNOW, FEATURES I LUV AND EASY TO USE, ONLY CON IS THE GAS MILEAGE GET BOUT 16GAL/MILE ON CRUIES CONTROL AREAS

Great Family sized truck

GREAT TRUCK!!! PRO: Space 3rd row seats or extra storage space Cons: Gas guzzler 3rd row seats are only useful for small children (no leg-room)

4.3

Didn't realize I would like it until I saw it

This wasn't my fist second or third choice for a car when I was looking. I never really have these a second look until the salesman showed it to me. It hit all the checkmarks I was looking for in a new(used) car. But I will say the gas mileage is terrrrible, but for the safety and security of my family it's a small price to pay.

MISS MY OLD JEEP

Saved my life in a T-bone crash. Had to be totaled but I walked away with a couple of bruises. It was quick, loaded with options and powerful. I now have a 2009 Commander 4WD Overland and love it just as much. Great cars, lots of options and plenty of power to get up and go. i towed a car with it a couple of weeks ago and never knew it was behind me.

3.9

Drives nice gas guzzler on short trips

I like the car alot but there have been some glitches such as xx engine lt going on tires always low nav system doesnt always work windows get stuck

4.4

VERY NICE

MORE OPTIONS AND COMFORT FOR LESS MONEY THAN ANY OTHER CAR I'VE OWNED. GAS MILEAGE COULD BE BETTER BUT IN LINE WITH SIMILAR VEHICLES.

Outstanding Vehicle

I love this Jeep and I loved the Buying experience ! When I the last you had a Great Buying Experience ?? Go see Sean at Automotive P

1.4

A big let down

Spark plugs fail ~ brake lights leak ~ fog lights are hazed over bad. ~brake rotors horrible ~runs hot ~front differential gasket gone. Makes a thumping noise when shifted. It feels when driving that it's losing power. Two of the door handle covers inside broke. Water pump replaced. Had to have it towed twice in less than 24 hours. Now the motor is completely locked up. Very disappointed!!

4.1

Awesome family adventure wagon

We had VERY extensive list of criteria our next vehicle must meet in order to be a perfect fit for our family. This one met every one and then some. All the gadgets the wife loves and the power to pull a trailer and become the foundation for our outdoor activities. We did our homework on this one and read ALL the reviews. If you are realistic with your expectations, you will be stoked with this rig. Keep in mind this jeep was never designed to run the Rubicon and one simply does not buy a V8 and expect sky high MPG.. again be real with your expectations and this Jeep fills alot of requirements. Hope this helps!