2010 Jeep Commander consumer reviews

Explore the 2010 Jeep Commander
Shop the 2010 Jeep Commander
2.1

So unreliable

This car is not reliable at all. I wish I never bought it. I payed it off and then payed for a new engine which costed over a grand. Please save your money and don’t buy this car!

" Commander Cody "

I sh..t. You. Not..this suv is like brand new. Not a spec of rust or surface rust. Not a tear or fade inside. It's amazing. That means Cody was well taken care of.

I totally love this Jeep Commander

The 2010 Jeep Commander was the last year of the big jeep made. If you were lucky, you got the HEMI with 5.7! I did, and I am totally happy.

Is a good jeep .

Es excelente para viajar sus asientos de atr�s son confortables y seguros para los ni�os.sus asientos de enmedio est�n amplios y confortables. Y enfrente me encantan los asientos.tengo 6a�os con mi jeep commander 2010.

Excellent large size jeeo

This is one of the best jeeps i have ever owned, I have owned it for over a year and have had only 1 issue which was self brought on

4.0

NILUVIT

This car is meeting our needs in so many ways! It has been 3 days with it and we love it!! It fits everyone it rides good and it?s leather for spills from the children. The trip computer is nice! The cruise control and I really love the grill being black like the Jeep. I love our new Jeep!

Traded up from a 2006 Commander

Since i owned a 2006 Commander and drove it to 218,000 miles and was knew a lot about the issues, i put and alert on cars.com for another one and this one popped up. Arizona car! Absolutely love it.

Pretty decent vehicle for traveling and towing

Overall this vehicle is very comfortable and easy to work on when it came time for stuff to be fixed and maintenance is definitely a breeze and user friendly. I never had any major issues with this vehicle at all and do enjoy it, however it isn?t very practical for someone towing a trailer larger than 10ft but it does the job, I?m sure the 4.7L and 5.7L v8 don?t have the same issue, but the 3.7L could use a bit more power but overall am fairly impressed with the vehicle.

Great Commander

Roomy, in good condition, low mileage for a truck 8 years old. Large cargo area was one reason I choose it. Interior in great shape, Sirius Radio available, good tires, very comfortable. Great large windshield.Back up sensors on it! Bought the vehicle!!

Good car

Very good car, never had mechanical problem, good family car, nice inside and outside, loe cost maintance