2014 Jeep Compass

Near Perfect

by from Blairsville, GA on September 16, 2017

I am happy I found this vehicle. I found it at Mountain Country Auto in Blairsville, GA. It was in excellent condition, and prepped and ready to buy.

perfect compact crossover

by from elk river mn on September 15, 2017

i wanted a more compact vehicle but i also wanted something with more room to travel with my two large dogs. the jeep compass has plenty of room for both my dogs and our bags for traveling.

Best decision I've made

by from on September 5, 2017

This car met all my needs. From the legroom, to the design. I have always wanted a jeep as far as I can remember so to be able to buy my dream car is an amazing feeling.

Was so nice i bought a 2011 compass

by on August 22, 2017

Would of been better if it was 2017 but to much same with the 14 so went with the 2011.. im a big jeep fan an will always be one..
Not Rated Reliability

Car saved my life

by from Boston, Massachusetts on August 20, 2017

I bought a 2014 Jeep Compass Latitute 4x4 and was in an accident that totaled it a few months later. Had it not been for this car, I would be dead, so of course I bought another. The car is comfortable and has plenty of leg room. I get 30 miles to the gallon - INSANE for a sport utility SUV. Have reccomended it to friends since purchasing and will continue to do so.

A good little suv

by from kansas city, mo on August 17, 2017

Nice car. Pretty spacious for it's size. Looks cute. Going from a van to a small SUV makes it feel cramped, but in actuality there is plenty of room, even for people sitting in the back.

A good car for winter season

by from Salt Lake City on August 13, 2017

We like nice body style and color perfect fit for family of 4..strong and I like the mpg average it helps for work...good for winter season and any occasion to take a trip with the family
Not Rated Reliability

Recommend as a first car.

by from New Castle, DE on July 23, 2017

Before buying this vehicle, I was familiar with it because my friend owned one a long time ago. For some reason, her Compass seemed was more roomier and my version seemed smaller on the inside. I didn't have any major issue with the car except that it keeps stuttering and I think it was due to the recall. Overall, I think it would be a great car for a high school/college student.

reliable, quick,handles oegreat. Plenty of room .

by from little rock on July 6, 2017

I have had four Jeeps in my life.a 1981 cj 7, 1993 grand cherokee laredo, 1998 Grand chiserokee Laredeo Limited, and this 2014 Jeep Compass sport. I would rank them !, 1. the cj7, because it was a cj7. 2. this 2014 Compass because it brought the fun back into driving a Jeep again and if it is supposed to do something it does it. 3 The 1993 Grand Cherokee was a well built entry into the luxury suv market and my wife and children loved it. and 4 The 1998 Limited was just a bad car and was in the shop all the time I kept it two years and lost $11000 just to get rid of it. I said I would never uy another Jeep, but then one day, A friend came by in his Compass and talked me into driving it and I really llked it . I like the bigger 2.4 Liter engine and the 6 speed automatic, There is a huge difference in performance.

Uses car for Havingfun

Eficient and fun to drive at the same time

by from Dallas, Tx on June 29, 2017

It satisfy all my needs even without 4x4 never feeled limited. Very efficient but doesn't sacrify any fun baceuse of it. Great balance for the money

Uses car for Transportingfamily