2014 Compass

2014 Jeep Compass

2014 Jeep Compass

4.2

4 out of 5 stars Performance

Have You Driven the 2014 Jeep Compass?

Everything I was looking for.

by Love it! from New London, CT on Sat Jul 25 2015

I'm in love with my Jeep. I love that it has a smaller SUV frame but has more room then my previous car. It has a smooth ride and from previous reviews I expected it to sound like a monster truck. It didn't. I can still hear my music and hold a conversation. My only 4 star come from the fact that there are no little nooks for the driver. No place to put my phone/iPod, coin or whatever little thing. There is a nice place for passengers though.

I love this SUV

by LoveMyJeep from Duluth, MN on Sat Aug 02 2014

My husband and I just purchased a 2014 Jeep Compass Lattitude 4x4 four weeks ago, and I LOVE it! It's very stylish, has a smooth ride and great features. We live in MN and had a brutal winter, and with 4x4, heated seats, heated mirrors and remote start I am ready for winter!

Over all great SUV with one minor problem

by jd from lakeland, fl on Mon May 18 2015

This is a great SUV over all. It has great space in the inside and it is conferrable for long drives. Its also great on gas and not killing you at the pump. It costs me about $30 at the pump when its almost on empty. However there is one problem that really annoys me. When it comes to cabin noise I give it a 0 stars. When I'm on the highway it gets loud. Sometimes it sounds like there is wind coming in the car. It even sound like a whistle. They say that the windshield decreases wind noise but that is false. Other than that I am pretty happy except that one problem.

Solid!

by JM in Central Cal from Modesto CA on Thu Feb 26 2015

I'm a Jeep guy for two decades. I finally decided to trade in my 96 Cherokee for a base 2WD 2015 Compass 5-spd. I was looking for an American, station wagon-type car with good gas mileage and a stick. I've only had it for a week, but I think the handling is tight/responsive for a vehicle in its class. The interior is very useful, the radio sounds good, and I can merge on the freeway just fine. I'm an old Cherokee guy, so I'll take function over form any day. I can fit musical gear in it, my family, camping gear... It does what I need it to do. Plus, it's (I think) the last year, so most of the kinks have most likely been figured out. If you're a Jeep person, I'm sure you'll like it!

My first suv

by Sharon from Baltimore md on Thu Jan 25 2018

I bought this 2014 jeep compass with 14000 miles on it. Practically new. This is my first suv. The Jeep is comfortable and easy to handle. Very roomy with plenty of storage. Definitely my new favorite vehicle. First suv and first jeep ever!!

Happy with the purchase of a Jeep Compass

by DebK from Toledo OH on Tue Feb 06 2018

This car was perfect choice for my son. I know he will have pride in owning and driving the car. It was the right price and the right vehicle.

Car saved my life

by NOLO from Boston, Massachusetts on Sun Aug 20 2017

I bought a 2014 Jeep Compass Latitute 4x4 and was in an accident that totaled it a few months later. Had it not been for this car, I would be dead, so of course I bought another. The car is comfortable and has plenty of leg room. I get 30 miles to the gallon - INSANE for a sport utility SUV. Have reccomended it to friends since purchasing and will continue to do so.

reliable, quick,handles oegreat. Plenty of room .

by car guy from little rock on Thu Jul 06 2017

I have had four Jeeps in my life.a 1981 cj 7, 1993 grand cherokee laredo, 1998 Grand chiserokee Laredeo Limited, and this 2014 Jeep Compass sport. I would rank them !, 1. the cj7, because it was a cj7. 2. this 2014 Compass because it brought the fun back into driving a Jeep again and if it is supposed to do something it does it. 3 The 1993 Grand Cherokee was a well built entry into the luxury suv market and my wife and children loved it. and 4 The 1998 Limited was just a bad car and was in the shop all the time I kept it two years and lost $11000 just to get rid of it. I said I would never uy another Jeep, but then one day, A friend came by in his Compass and talked me into driving it and I really llked it . I like the bigger 2.4 Liter engine and the 6 speed automatic, There is a huge difference in performance.

It’s a good car

by Jeep lover on Sat Oct 12 2019

Get me what I need to go and is very comfortable and reliable; It’s very cozy and drives smooth around Curves and easy to park;

Nice looking SUV

by jennyb479 from Powhatan, VA on Fri Jun 21 2019

This jeep compass is a nice looking SUV. Still looks like new. So far so good on dependability. I will go back to carlotz when its time for my next car.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13

Our Take on the 2014 Jeep Compass

Newly available premium leather and a proper six-speed automatic transmission make the 2014 Jeep Compass the best yet, but the compact SUV continues to struggle with its cheap roots.

Jeep’s compact Compass was a hard sell in the burly off-road automaker’s lineup — until a redesign in 2011 brought fitting styling that casual onlookers could easily mistake for its bigger brother, the Grand Cherokee. Sales thrived. Updates sprinkled throughout the Compass’ history — in lieu of a major redesign — make the Compass you see today a mismatch between the good quality we’ve seen from Jeep in recent years and the old Jeep that lingers inside the Compass.

For 2014, Jeep adds a... Read More