Skip to main content

• Exterior 4.9
Explore the 2020 Jeep Compass
Shop the 2020 Jeep Compass

GREAT CAR,ESPECIALLY IN SNOW

VERY COMFORTABLE,NICE LOOKING AND IT IS EASY TO HANDLE,HAS ENOUGH POWER,GAS MILEAGE IS ALSO GOOD..I LOVE THIS CAR.MY NEXT CAR WILL ALSO A JEEP.IT IS A GOOD LOOKING VEHICLE

Smooth ride nice features.

Heated seats and steering wheel. Nice looking. Good on gas. Very comfortable SUV. Not too big or too small. Pleny of room to fit luggage

Just purchased this vehicle so far it’s great

This car is comfortable and drives great I just purchased today so far so good plenty of keg room, and everything is at my fingertips

I really like this vehicle.

I have the trailhawk model with leather seats. I really like this car. It gets the combined EPA average mileage. With the multi adjustable seats, it is very comfortable. Ground clearance is exceptional. Tires are excellent. It steers well, is very easy to drive, and is competitive when accelerating. I really like the heated steering wheel, and auto climate control. My complaints would be the small gas tank.

Very nice car. I love it.

The ride is nice. Has heated seats and steering wheel. Didn't think I would care but I really love it. Love the color and style, not to small , not too big. Love the SUV with the back space even with my hip. Much easier to navigate.

1.0

Not Reliable

Wish I bought a brand new vehicle instead. I got cheated from AutoNation in Spring and will never buy a vehicle there. There has been problems with this car since we bought it.

Great

I love my new jeep. I traded in another suv for this and couldn’t be happier. I’ve always wanted a jeep and I’ve for one!!

Love the look, comfort, and drives great.

This car is beautiful inside and out. Love the huge sunroof, rides great, and interior details are sharp! Definitely would recommend, my first Jeep and probably won’t be the last.

I'M SO HAPPY THAT I BOUGHT THIS CAR

I THINK THIS WAS A GREAT BUY. I BELIEVE THIS CAR IS GOING TO BE VERY RELIABLE. MY DAUGHTERS LOVE IT. IT IS THE MOST COMFORTABLE CAR THAT I HAVE EVER DRIVEN.

Absolutely love this Jeep! Made for Michigan!

This car is perfect for the outdoors type of person that doesn’t need too big a car. It handles off road and any road conditions with ease! Highly recommend you get yiurs🤙