2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Jeep Cherokee

by from Beaverton on August 19, 2017

It is a good Suv. Iwould reccomend it to anyone looking for a good vehicle. Unfortunately I was not able to purchase it.
Not Rated Reliability

Fun to drive, but be weary of Jeep quirks

by from Nebraska on July 24, 2017

When it worked, it was really nice. Plenty of power, surprisingly nice handling for a solid axle SUV, nice interior and excellent sound system, but it had some electrical and mechanical gremlins that made relying on it a gamble. There was a defect in the anti theft system that would cause it to shut down randomly, and it leaked everything at one point or another. I did buy it used, so take my review with a grain of salt, but overall it was a fun ride that I would buy again, just not as a daily driver.

Uses car for Havingfun

Most reliable vehicle I've ever owned.

by from IndIndianapolis, In on July 13, 2017

Meets and exceeds all my expectations. 210000 miles not one major mechanical problem ever. Excellent gas milage for any vehicle let alone a full size SUV. You can not go wrong with the Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo. It will be the next vehicle purchased by me as well.

Reliable and affordable

by from Indianapolis, In on July 12, 2017

Exceptional gas mileage, comfort and performance. Superior quality and affordable. You have to see and drive to appreciate.

I love this car

by from Torrance, Ca on July 10, 2017

This car has never failed to break down on me. I have owner my Jeep since 2001 and I haven't regret this decision! It has power, comfort, and mobility. I like that it is very rugged and simple. I love utilizing the trunk to pick up materials for construction and just using my car for everyday drives.

Uses car for Havingfun

Most reliable and comfortable SUV I've ever owned!

by from Homer Glen, IL on June 27, 2017

This vehicle not only has been reliable for the past 177,000 miles I've driven it, but it also grips the road and no delays in the snow with a powerful V8. It makes for the perfect vehicle in sun, rain, and/or shine.

Longest lasting car I ever owned

by from Houston, TX on June 23, 2017

This old Jeep is 18 years old (I bought it in 2000) and still runs like a champ. In fact it is so well built, I have never had to change the spark plugs or perform a tune up in all these years.

In great shape for its age. Very clean.

by from Milaca, MN on April 21, 2017

Great vehicle. Well taken care of, should make someone a great new ride. Interior is in excellent shape, exterior is also in good shape with some rust for its age but minor compared to most. Rides out well even though it is lifted and has 31 inch tires. With the 4.0 litre engine it should last someone quite a long time.

Reliable and Long Life Vehicle

by from Park City, UT on April 9, 2017

Great vehicle. Comfortable seats with nice interior appointments. I'm the second owner of the vehicle and I've put over 110k miles on the SUV with no major mechanical issues. Easy to buy parts and complete DIY repairs.

Having a hard time letting go.

by from Lakeside on March 31, 2017

I bought my 2001 Grand Cherokee Limited used. It had about 18,000 miles on it. It is a beast. V-8, 4.7L engine with a tow package. It can climb any hill in any heat without a problem. It has 138,000 miles on it now and is starting to show some signs of aging. The computer tells me the door is open when it's not. Have had the check engine light come on three times in the past 6 months (always something small........but still...). My kids say get a new car but I will never get an engine like this again!! So conflicted.