2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Replaced 2000 Eldorado with 2002 Grand Cherokee

by from Uwharrie National Forest, North Carolina. on September 1, 2017

Very good vehicle if you get one with 6 cylinder motor, (avoid the 4.7l v8, I had the 4.7l in a Dakota and it imploded, poor oil return passages, to small). The 6 cyl. is a great engine, and the rest of the Grand Cherokee is impressive also. Parts are readily available. I'll keep mine till it is illegal to drive.

Uses car for Havingfun

Great vehicle inside and out! Was most pleased

by from Portland oregon on August 25, 2017

I think it diffently one I'd add to my collection. Would like to see better gas milage on future models. Otherwise it was a good drive and handled well.
Not Rated Reliability

Good car for new driver.

by from Laguna Niguel, CA on August 15, 2017

Bought the car about a year ago after a bad accident in my last car.. It wasn't the car I wanted but I was rushed in to buying it because insurance wasn't covering a rental anymore. Well long story short I fell in love with the car!

Awesome SUV with Great Power

by on July 31, 2017

Probably one of the BEST vehicles I've owned, great performance, strong V8 engine, towing capabilities an the storage alone saves you so much time and money! Although gas is expensive with about 13 mpg but definitely makes up with storage and towing!

Good for the money

by from Miller place, NY on July 19, 2017

It was my first car. I drove for about 3 years. Started driving it at 214,000 miles and stopped driving it at 243,000 miles. For how many miles it had, it was pretty reliable. Rode comfortably, never gave me too many issues. Only problem I had with the car was that it was a v8 and terrible on gas. I averaged 10 mpg.

Love this car

by on July 10, 2017

I have had this car for over 6 years and I love it. It was a first great car and I could not have asked for better gas mileage for an older car.

Best vehicle EVER. I love JEEP!!

by on July 3, 2017

This vehicle is my favorite. I've had 2, and loved them both! Smooth ride, plenty of leg room, hi-quality/grade sound system, sunroof, CD player/changer, wonderful overall vehicle to own!!!

like any car has probs but awesome vehicle

by from tooele,ut on June 12, 2017

love its looks it wAS AND I S WORTH THE PRICE FOR SURE MPG SUCKS YET I KNEW THat going into it and i think i still love it

Excellent vehicle for suv lovers

by from Akron on June 4, 2017

This Jeep drove through all kinds of snow with zero issues. The heated seats are a big bonus in the winter time. Sunroof is a bonus on nice weather says.

Sexy, Underrated vehicle!

by from Indianapolis, IN on May 26, 2017

This bad boy is so comfortable, and easy on the eyes. The only complaint I would really have is it doesn't have amazing gas mileage, but it's not terrible.

Our Expert Review: 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee