2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Jeeps are Good If New(ish)

by from Chicago, IL on September 9, 2017

First of all, I like the outside design. However, if you plan on putting a bike rake, etc. on the roof, it's going to be a bit hard to get bikes up and down from there as there are no good footholds for you to do that. Then, on the inside the driver and passenger have enough legroom, but it is an extremely tight squeeze for the rest of the passengers! Although, the hatchback area provides plenty of storage. It also does pretty well on the snow (when 4WD is on). A few of the things this car needs are: more legroom, and AC/heat vents for the passengers in the back - the only air anyone gets is from the four vents on the dash.

If it wasn't for my boyfriend owning a shop.

by from Ludlow Ma on September 6, 2017

If my boyfriend didnt own a shop I'd be walking because I couldn't afford to be constantly fixing this thing! Oil leeks, belts, on w it won't pass inspection no matter what we do! I dont even drive it much! I maybe put on 8 thousand mikes a year!

Most reliable car I've ever owned

by from Painesville Twp., Ohio on August 21, 2017

Love it not only the reliability but the comfort and style. With its four wheel drive gives me added security for our winter months.

It's a great truck

by from Chicago Illinois on August 21, 2017

It's a great truck the only reason I'm trying to sell it for the extra cash my fiancee started college again so I could use the extra money to help.

Very reliable best vehicle I ever owned

by from West Winfield ny on August 13, 2017

Best vehicle I ever owned close to 104 thousand on and going strong. Never had major issues with it. Very reliable.

Love the power and maneuverability

by from Broken Arrow, OK on August 12, 2017

Had it for a month now and am very happy with my choice. The cooling fan went out but I was able to replace it myself and saved a lot on the repair. For 155K miles, it's in excellent shape mechanicall...
Had it for a month now and am very happy with my choice. The cooling fan went out but I was able to replace it myself and saved a lot on the repair. For 155K miles, it's in excellent shape mechanically.

Tries its hardest to beba real Jeep

by from New Jersey on August 7, 2017

Freedom Edition. Horrible wind noise after 65-70 mph. 6 cylinder engine sounds like it's in pain accelerating 0-60 in 12 seconds. Have to pht in 4wd in the rain bc it slides everywhere otherwise

Great car. Super comfortable

by from Chases Ford, Pa on July 27, 2017

I enjoy driving again. It has the get up and go needed to merge into a highway, yet still has food gas mileage.

Wouldn't trade it for the world!!

by from NC on July 23, 2017

This jeep is spacious and comfortable to drive. Has plenty get up and go when needed. Looks good rolling down the road. Bought it used, 1 yr old. Great value!!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Chevy

by from Saint paul on July 22, 2017

I really like Chevy but I'm really looking to get a jeep. Chevy is a really good car and truck and they have great styles of vehicles.

Uses car for Transportingfamily