2008 Jeep Liberty

past 100,000 miles look out

by on September 16, 2017

after the car reaches 100,000 miles things will start to break down. my engine coolant tank broke and leaked over the road and has to be replaced, after that my a/c has gone out twice in two years.

Best first car to own if a new driver.

by from Canton, OH on August 8, 2017

Everything was met to expect as a new car owner. My only downfall, which is on my part, is the gas mileage and living far away from everything.

plenty of power, can haul a load.

by from Lakeview Mi. on July 19, 2017

Meet's my needs.I bought it because of low miles,looks and power. We use it for commuting, hauling and recreation.

Uses car for Towing

Very eye catching & reliable

by from Indianapolis, IN on July 18, 2017

Fits me very well not to small or big. The inside was clean and smelled fresh. Low miles very soothing car
Not Rated Reliability

Great LITTLE go getter.

by from Thermopolis, WY on July 7, 2017

I love my liberty. It looks good and gets me from A to B. The only complaint I have is that it's really small inside. Not very roomy at all. So it doesn't make it a good vehicle if you have multiple kids. It's great off-road though and it's a fun little Jeep.

Awesome car for a teenager

by from Ponte Vedra, FL on July 5, 2017

We have owned this car for the past 3 years. Purchased it for our daughter who would just basically drive it to school and work. Very comfortable, safe and reliable. Looks like new and great to have the 4 wd option.

Love my Jeep

by from Sanderson, Florida on June 16, 2017

I love how much space my Jeep Liberty has on the inside. Very roomy and comfortable. Good gas mileage. Very reliable.

Jeeps are the best!

by from Bridgeport, CT on June 2, 2017

This is my fourth Jeep. Wouldn't buy any other make. These vehicles get me through rain, snow (lots of it) as well as just a beautiful day. They are comfortable to drive and I feel very safe in the car.

Reliable

by from Indianapolis on April 29, 2017

Looked on carfax website. Scrolled through SUV's near us. We found a Jeep Liberty that looked interesting. So we drove 2 hours to look at it. The salesman (Chad) was extremely helpful & honest. We did not feel any pressure to buy the suv, but at the end of the day he offered us an amazing deal. We happily purchased the jeep. We will definitely come back & recommend this dealership to others. It was worth the 2 hour drive for sure. Very satisfied customer.

Love My Jeep!

by from Huntersville, NC on April 21, 2017

I looked at several vehicles before purchasing the Jeep Liberty. I love the look of the vehicles, the comfort, and the space. It's a great vehicle!

Our Expert Review: 2008 Jeep Liberty