2010 Jeep Liberty

Great look

by from Chicago on September 18, 2017

Nice but the California top was leaking in all the ones i test drove. Smooth ride also has a great look. Maybe the sun roof would be a better choice.
Not Rated Reliability

Very versatile car

by from Albuquerque, NM on September 10, 2017

It is good for driving on the road and has good gas mileage for being a jeep. It is also good for light off-road and like any jeep, can be upgraded for heavier off-roading.

Family rated it most reliable car they've owned

by from lake orion, mi on July 31, 2017

Incredibly spacious very helpful for moving, very comfortable for long trips. Very smooth driving. Basically all of my family have owned jeeps and all I've ever heard is great things and no problems not even once actually. Shortly I will as well be purchasing a jeep, because I want the best car I can get and this is definitely the best choice for me and anyone else who enjoys having a wonderful car. I would recommend this car to anyone especially as their first
Not Rated Reliability

I Will never own anything but a JEEP

by from Chicago on July 19, 2017

This vehicle has been so good to me and my family for years. We have owned four already and each time it never fails me. I recommend Jeep to all my family and friends and co workers.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Reasonable car for the money.

by from Royal Oak, MI on July 5, 2017

Handles extremely well in slick conditions. Recurring issues with the heater core and no rear heat/AC made this a poor choice when transporting my newborn child.

It has been very reliable in the 7 years of owning

by from Grand Haven,Michigan on June 29, 2017

This vehicle is primarily used by my wife as transportation to and from work and some errands. So far it has been trouble free and my wife enjoys driving it especially in winter. Road conditions in West Michigan can be extremely treacherous in winter months from deep snow and ice. She has no problems driving it in those conditions and that is the primary reason for buying it. Previous we had a car and she feels much more safer in this vehicle.

Decent car

by from Chicago, il on June 28, 2017

This car met all my needs. It's an amazing car, it's a midsize SUV that feels like a full size suc however it drives like a car. Love this car and the amazing sky roof. Only complaint is gas mileage

Great 4x4

by from Chardon, OH on June 4, 2017

This jeep has been great. 5 years owned, no major issues or repairs, fantastic 4x4, great in the weather I live in (NE Ohio snow belt), comfortable, smooth ride. Cheap factory radio, CD player died, but that happens. Great trunk space, have hauled lots of stuff, Very roomy. Can't really think of anything I would change.

My first Jeep

by from Edmonton, Alberta on March 10, 2017

I wasn't looking for a Jeep when looking for a new used vehicle but im extremely happy it. It has everything I was looking for as in 4x4 , towing package, great low kilometers and look. I'M A VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER!

Worse ever!

by from Chicago on December 5, 2016

Where do I start..trans cylinode,window motor,lifters,hoses from trans,wheel bearings,shocks at 35,ooo miles,o2 sensors at 50,000 and wouldn't pass emissions..I will NEVER but or recommend this vehicl...
Where do I start..trans cylinode,window motor,lifters,hoses from trans,wheel bearings,shocks at 35,ooo miles,o2 sensors at 50,000 and wouldn't pass emissions..I will NEVER but or recommend this vehicle.