Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2007 Patriot

2007 Jeep Patriot

$900 - $11,216  MSRP Range
2007 Jeep Patriot

4.2

Have You Driven the 2007 Jeep Patriot?

Great car for the price

by JeePLUVR from Surprise, Az on Thu Jul 29 2010

I have always owned jeeps but only wranglers and when I wrecked my last wrangler I decided to get something with more room for passengers and better gas mileage. I looked at the HHR and then looked at the Patriot. I could only afford a used one and the Patriot seemed larger on the inside, had an upgraded stereo package available, power everything, and offered a 4wd package. I made one mistake assuming that all the Boston 6 speaker radios came with an Mp3 jack because the one I bought did not have one. (I bought one that plugs into the cig lighter but it is difficult at times to find a station that is clear). The gas mileage on the 4wd is not as good as the the fwd models but is pretty close to what the mfrs say. I get about 19 in the city and 22 on the freeway. Love the space, love the power windows, doorlocks, cruise control and the bumpin stereo! Great car for the price...

Not all Patriots are the same

by Motivator from California on Sun Oct 30 2011

I own a 2007 Limited 4x4, I had it since feb 08. It was new when i got it, and I love it. So far the only thing that i had to change on it was the alternator, and it wasn't an electrical issue. The ballbaring on the polly broke after years of usage. It was a pain in the but to change it, it's stuck between the air pump and the stering wheel pump. But after almost 4 yrs that's the biggest issue i had so far. I drove from Southest TX to Souther California and the ride was amazing, very reliable.

I Love this Jeep!

by FINZ from Phoenix, AZ on Sun Jun 01 2008

The Patriot is much larger inside than it looks! Gets great gas mileage 26MPG for us. Love how it drives and handles! I have had mine for almost a year and no problems! My husband is an extreme rock crawler. He can't wait to get his hand on my Patriot and see what it can do. He's going to have to wait awhile - I'm keeping it!

I love my Patriot

by Aims from Michigan from Commerce Twp. on Fri Dec 19 2008

I have had my Patriot for 1 1/2 years and I still love it as much as I did on day one. I am 5'7 and the headrest's are in the perfect spot for me, as I enjoy resting my head during red lights or traffic jams. My only complaint is that my windows seem to freeze up very easily. Since we started getting snow and cold weather in November, my windows have froze up 6 times. This has never been much of a problem with my past vehicles. But over all, I love it!

InLove

by ShanPatriotStyle from on Wed Jun 18 2014

I've had my Patroit a few months now, as a working college student, traveling home its overall PERFECT FOR ME. The back seats let down which means more room to put my belongings wben I go home.

DON'T HESITATE

by Al Bundi from New Joisey on Tue Aug 14 2007

Priced against honda crv but no match, wanted honda for reliability. Jeep now has lifetime powertrain warranty so that solved that. I have had the vehicle only a few days. Drives very tight and have no complaints. CVT gives you way more power than the 172hp it has even with the a/c on, still feels like it has more power than my wifes Grand Cherokee Lardedo V6. VALUE INCOMPARABLE !!!

Better then some of competition!

by Outdoorsman from Pennsylvannia on Mon Oct 28 2013

Just bought a used 2007 Patriot and it feels like new yet! It was limited edition with sun roof and 6 disc cd changer plus all the other goodies. It is a lot like driving a car with SUV qualities. Price was cheap and interior seems cheap being plastic all over the place but def more durable though. I have owned the competition and this definitely has what it takes to be great vehicle!

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

My first vehicle purchase was a success.

by Courtney from LITCHFIELD, IL on Sat Apr 08 2017

I have always wanted a Jeep. I did my research and waited for the right one to come along. The exterior is sleek and the interior is leather and in perfect condition for it being seven years old. Everything runs great. It was a great buy.

Not recommended for off-road but still loved !

by JoDaveanie from Erie,PA on Wed Aug 08 2018

I didn?t recommend the patriot for off-road driving personally. However I will say that I moved three states were inside of my jeep. I love being able to pick up furniture and refurbish it and deliver it was a great great vehicle very roomy and lots of room for a tall person I am 52 and still was comfortable

LOVE MY JEEP!!!

by Jeep Lover from Atlanta, GA on Mon Nov 19 2007

I wanted a Jeep for so long, but size and gas mileage was a big concern. This is the perfect SUV for people concerned with price of gas and the environment. Our three kids can ride comfortably in the back, we can haul just about anything we'd typically have to bring home from a Saturday out shopping, and the drive is smooth and comfortable. The interior styling is all business, sparse and perfect for the Jeep lover, with lots of extras combined with other button functions, so you're not buttoned to death with a dashboard that resembles a 727 jet. Love it!!! It's a gem.

1 2 3 4 5

Our Take on the 2007 Jeep Patriot

As a car-based yet offroad-capable model, the Patriot, Jeep's newest SUV, is exactly what the brand and its buyers need, for three reasons. One: It's long overdue, because the heavy-duty Liberty and Wrangler weren't built to challenge light, unibody compacts, which got their start 10 years ago. Two: Its gas mileage estimates are impressively high, and that's an important characteristic for a company that only builds SUVs. Three: It's attractive enough to buyers — in more ways than one — to cast a long if somewhat boxy shadow over the Jeep Compass, a newer model that has found no fans among our staff, and few among people we've shown it to.

Exterior & Styling