2017 Jeep Renegade consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Renegade Jeep
Explore the 2017 Jeep Renegade
Shop the 2017 Jeep Renegade
4.1

It's worth the money best vehicle I have ever own

Good vehicle drives smooth easy to handle great in the snow not great on gas enjoy this jeep RENAGADE is OK with me would recommend it to anyone thinking of trading for 2023 model soon

2.1

Worst car I’ve owned.

Transmission on my new still under warranty vehicle had to be replaced. I was given a refurbished transmission even though my new car is still under warranty. Worst reliable vehicle and worst service I have ever experienced. So regretful I ever bought a Jeep! NEVER AGAIN!

4.3

excellent car

Comfortable, low maintenance, and great driving on the snow which is a must feature where I live. I love the sporty style of this car.

Love this Jeep

This Jeep is awesome. All leather with heated seats and steering wheel. Remote and push to start. Unlocks when key fob is close so you don’t have to search for the keys!!

2.4

Worse vehicle I've ever owned and would never buy

Transmission replaced at 36,000 miles and a year later it's starting to do same thing hard shifting at 30 mph. Feels like someone rear ended us. Shop always says they can't find anything wrong with it. It still doing it. It doesn't do it all time.

Very reliable & performs extremely well wet.

This car's performance is outstanding. Meets all of my needs. Thanks Jeep for all your engineering excellence & making a car so road worthy. Handles extremely well in wet road conditiions. Kudos to your great car company!

4.1

Jeep 4x4

rear view backup hands free phone Great suv bucket seat are comforable easy to get into. Good on gas miles .I needed driver electric seat.

I love my spunky green Jeep

I love this car. It’s so nice, it holds it value better than most cars in its class. Great on gas mileage and spunky to boot. Only complaint I have, is it needs back seat cupholders.

Couldn’t be happier

I’d always wanted a Jeep, and finally went out and got a renegade. I couldn’t be happier with my purchase. You can tell this vehicle is made to last!

Renegade 4x4 mountain vehicle

I bought this to get up and down my mucky mountain road. Definitely does it’s job! Put in 4wheel at bottom of the mountain and zip here I go!!!