2020 Jeep Renegade consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Renegade Jeep
Explore the 2020 Jeep Renegade
Shop the 2020 Jeep Renegade

Exceeded expectations!

I love my 2020 renegade. It has by far been the best vehicle I have ever owned. I have zero problems driving in iowa snowstorms and will purchase another jeep when the time comes!

2.1

Like driving a mini dump truck

The suspicion in the jeep is so stiff that you feel every single pothole and imperfection on the road. It's way too cramped inside. Especially if your over 5'3in. The 2 USB ports (front and back) quit working right soon after started driving it. Didn't come with a spare tire only an air pump that had some sorts "fixaflat" in it. The front top vents down below out well and there's only 4 that are poorly placed. The interior is hard to clean. It started off quite but after only a month it started sounding like a helicopter. And it's awful on gas. Only good thing I have to say is when we got stuck in the mud it got us out pretty well. (I say it was more the drivers skills then the actual jeep though....)

4.0

From a full size truck to a compact SUV

Although it gets much better mileage than my truck did (99-06 GMC Sierra) and has less cargo space, it's a very cute and reliable vehicle. I wish the interior was more rugged (Vinyl vs. carpeting), had better lighting and a full-size spare or even a donut was an option. Carpeted seat backs and cargo area sucks! All models should have fog lights (safety!) and I'm installing aftermarket lights to increase night time visibility. I don't think the 2.4 L non-turbo engine has very much acceleration but it's fun to drive on highway as well as back roads. I average about 23mpg, 30 mpg on highway road trips. I wish the roof interior wasn't a light color but a dark one to match the rest of the interior. The exterior is sharp and doesn't need a lot of dress up to look good, although dressing up the pillar windows adds flare. Overall, a good deal for the light off-roader, weekend enthusiast, toaster lover.

Best by far

Met all my needs, perfect for me. Just the right amount of space front and back. And great gas mileage makes this vehicle my best choice yet!

Best vehicle ive ever owned.

This Jeep does everything i need it to do. Cant wait till it snows so i can use the 4 wheel drive. The people i got this from is Maguires in Watkins Glen NY,,, the man to deal with Is Brandon,, hes the best.

4.0

First Jeep ever bought

Bought for my son to replace his Forester. He likes the Jeep better and loves driving it. He wants Covid over so he can road trip in it.

So far so good!

I have owned my car just for a few days and so far so good. I have the trailhawk edition so I do recommend this one over the regular one so I will keep testing things out as they come. It’s an adjustment from a sports car.

Wife loves it

We have only had it a week and my wife loves it I’ve only drove it once and have not been allowed anymore car is great👍

This is my second Jeep. Lots of powerful fun !

Thanks to Hayder, We test-fit several 4x4 brands, and this '20 Jeep Renegade Latitude fit our needs well... with lots of roomy comfort and strong off-road capability to get us close to the fish. This is not our first Jeep, and we are glad to be back in our favorite brand.

Jeep Renegade

Smooth driving on these rough WV roads. Extremely spacious for a smaller vehicle. My husband is 6ft2 and fits comfortably compared to most sedans we’ve owned in the past. I love it!