2020 Jeep Renegade consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Renegade Jeep
Explore the 2020 Jeep Renegade
Shop the 2020 Jeep Renegade

Jeep converted me.

I’ve never been a Jeep guy but I decided to give the new 2020 Renegade a test drive. After a short drive I was sold. I absolutely love this thing. It drives very smooth and the interior is pretty quiet. There’s hardly any road noise at all. The design and quality of it is also very nice and feels solidly constructed. I think Jeep has a winner with this one.

Most reliable car i have ever owned

This is my first ever brand new car in 52 years. I love all the features. It is easy to use. I love the ride it is very smooth and not bumpy.

Love this thing!!!!!!

Can’t stay out of it. It’s absolutely wonderful. Always wanted a Jeep and so glad I chose this one. I don’t see ever getting anything different

I love Jeep Renegade

I owned a Jeep Renegade Limited which I just traded for the Trailhawk version. I love the style since it looks like a Jeep and it has more headroom than the Compass. The pricing is competitive especially considering their isn't anything else quite like it! I have not had any issues with my previous Renegade and suspect this one will be the same. I got the Turquoise color which is gorgeous! I am excited to hit the trails!

2020 Jeep

Awesome comfort, fun to drive! Great gas mileage, rides nice, the smallest vehicle I have ever had, but the most room inside too! Would recommend to anyone!

So far so good!!!

This car has all the bells and whistles that I wanted with a great price tag!!! Love the 4x4, comfort, and style!! Would definitely recommend for a family!!

The best vehicle we have ever owned we love it

I was really surprised by the room inside this Jeep. It looks smaller on the outside but once your in you really have the space you need and you don't feel cramped.

2020 Jeep renegade

The vehicle fits my needs to a tee. Sporty ,but not flashy. Rides smooth, great stereo & has soild acceleration. Very underrated car for the value that I spent

4.1

So far so good!

Just bought it, like it so far! Small, but using mostly as a commuter. No cup holders in the back, but a good amount of trunk space.... no back seat leg room.

Easy, fun to drive.

Happy with the red color with black trim. Love the phone hook up for the GPS. It's easy to use for a older like me.