2020 Jeep Renegade consumer reviews

Explore the 2020 Jeep Renegade
Shop the 2020 Jeep Renegade
4.1

So far so good!

Just bought it, like it so far! Small, but using mostly as a commuter. No cup holders in the back, but a good amount of trunk space.... no back seat leg room.

Easy, fun to drive.

Happy with the red color with black trim. Love the phone hook up for the GPS. It's easy to use for a older like me.

4.1

so far I really enjoy the ride

so far I'm loving the renegade, hands free phone features, Bluetooth, backup camera , voice control, individual air control and handles the road well. I hadn't planned on buying but glad I did.

Great city & light terrain vehicle .

Amazing mileage comfortable ride excellent handling on and off road , and all around great design by Jeep for sleek city and light terrain driving.

Sporty Young Adult Vehicle

Having the AWD in the MI snow is a must. As a parent, I feel comfortable in knowing that my daughter can plow through the snow. Now the 0 to 60 is slower, but the overall vehicle is a plus. This is our 2nd Renegade. Stylish exterior and color.

Smooth and fun to drive

Great SUV good gas mileage roomy nice new features auto start backup camera. Bluetooth and a great sound system. Folsom lake Dodge the place for me.

Small SUV with luxury comfort.

Very comfortable & roomy. Perfect for errands & road trips with a very smooth ride & all amenities. Advised purchases: 1. Cargo box or net 4 the back- no structure provided for your stuff not to move about. 2. Steering wheel cover with grip- wheel is beautifully stylized but slippery. 3. Mud flaps- Front tires kick up a lot of dirt. 4. Floor mats immediately- ones provided slide like crazy especially under the driver.

Waiting for winter. Needed to get up a hill.

Had a camary, most of this winter was parked on bottom or half way up our new steep driveway. The test will be this winter. But rides great. I love the auto sense windshield wipers, and the side turn lights.

Like the SUV space and function an wilderness off

Only two weeks now but enjoying my experience with the extra bells and whistles from my last renegade. Decided to go with four wheel capability for better winter road driving.

First Jeep I’ve Owned

This is my first Jeep and I had to search far far away to find what I was looking for. Cars.com helped tremendously in my search and setup with my dealership Jim Browne in Tampa. I absolutely love this suv. It’s sporty and comfortable with great gas mileage and pickup. Definitely recommend the Renegade.