2021 Jeep Renegade consumer reviews

side view of 2021 Renegade Jeep
Explore the 2021 Renegade Jeep
Shop the 2021 Renegade Jeep

Nicest car I’ve owned.

I live my new car! So pretty on the inside, has a back up camera and so many safety features. Love the outside color of the car.

most reliable car i've owned

this car has everything I need. It is extremely comfortable and beautiful. Very clean place and easy process to work through . I love my new car! Thank you guys!!!!

Very comfortable and nice riding

This Jeep I feel is one of the best on the market right now. Great comfort inside and has alot of the most current gadgets for the money

1.7

This CAR IS AN EXPENSIVE DUDE, BUYER RUN

I bought this car and it has Significant Mechanical Problems And It’s BRAND SPANKING NEW. Don’t Trust Your Life In This Junk! It had to be Jump Started and it HAD a BAD GAS GAUGE! Then on the Following Monday it wouldn’t start again and the Dealership Told Me It Had Been Checked Out and Detailed!

Very reliable car

The car meets all my needs very happy with it! Lots of up grades from my 2017 and the sting Grey color is magnificent! Very comfortable and roomy to be a small suv

Just got it yesterday really like it

Will be a very reliable car, I graduate next year and this car will be great for college and has plenty of space for me

So far I love it

Only had the Jeep a week tomorrow. So far I love it. Plenty of room, rides very nice, it could use a little more front storage and the cup holders can be moved front a little ( center console gets in the way ). Other than the small stuff I mentioned I love it.

Best car I ever own

This car meets all my needs This is the second Renagade I have own Good gas mileage lot of pep Like it very well Will buy one again

Most comfortable / reliable car

I really like this car, most comfortable and reliable. It rides smooth you hardly feel when you hit a bump in the road! I love it!

3.8

Cheapest Jeep

If you don't care about Jeep brand's reliability and you cannot afford a Wrangler, this strangler traitor is the feasible alternative to experience a Jeep. Gentle on gas pedal and 9 sp ZF atuo works OK, otherwise you would be disappointing and will regret. this is a brand new, I already find rust and noisy, but no regrets from me, everything so far is within my expectation, just don't expect its a Honda or Toyota, clumsy to drive, but feels more solid ( safe) than a comparable others, though it's safety rating is no flattering. I will do a longer term review later, I wish Jeep can bring the baby Wrangler when it gives birth to it. Because this dose not look like a Jeep, it's a true Renegade.... Stay tuned.