2021 Jeep Renegade consumer reviews

• Exterior 4.5
Explore the 2021 Jeep Renegade
Shop the 2021 Jeep Renegade
2.0

I would not recommend this vehicle

My vehicle turned out to be a lemon. The dealership chapman dodge, did not help with the issues. Had to have 3 web upgrades in the first year. At one point my keys were locked in the car. Transmission slips, the sunroof has issues, the lane assist is not consistent, the reverse warning does not work.

Very reliable and comfortable!!

I’ve bought 3 renegades,2019,2020 and currently have 2021, 70k miles on all 3 before trading in for another and never had any problems. Didn’t need to do brakes or tires at 70k! Very reliable . Love it!

Worst Car I've Ever Owned

My wife and I bought a 2019 Jeep Renegade. It is the first vehicle either of us have ever purchased brand new and it is an absolute piece of trash. The thing is practically made from blind spots, the engine performance and gas mileage are pretty awful for a vehicle manufactured during the second decade of the 21st century, the 4-wheel drive is unreliable, and it is already starting to have serious mechanical issues (in spite of regular maintenance). If I were one of the engineers behind the Jeep Renegade, I would be embarrassed to put it on my resume.

4.0

good subcompact suv

I have had my Renegade for a year now and have had no problems, I knew when I bought it that it is no muscle car but I don't mind. I love the outward visibility and the ease of parking. I haven't taken it off road and don't for sure know if I will but it has handled snow fairly well.

Don't do it !

I bought a 2021 Jeep Renegade Sport, nothing but problems, leaking head gasket, cracked windshield washer resivor, and wouldn't you know it both parts are on back order so who knows when or if they will ever come in, very slow acceleration, no power for sure, I don't think I will ever have another one, I have no idea how there are so many 5 star ratings for Renegades, cause they most definitely aren't even a 2 star vehicle, not at all reliable, definitely has a lot of problems, the engineers need to rethink this vehicle. Back to the drawing board folks!

Great Car

This is my second Jeep Renegade, I love it, it runs very well. The only thing I did not like it from my second Jeep was the odor of the new material. I had a headache from breathing that odor for a week. It gets better now. I recommend to everybody this Jeep Renegade.

1.0

Danger!’nn

I’ve had numerous issues. Most dangerous was this past weekend. My 2021 anniversary edition stopped completely on a major highway. I will ride in one again.

4.0

Good little small suv

Good solid vehicle, comfortable ride, good amount of room up front, handles well, good power from turbo. Dislike mileage average 17 miles to the gal. side pillars are in awkward place. Great in snow. I recommend. There are better designed suvs, this is quirky enough to stand out.

Nicest car I’ve owned.

I live my new car! So pretty on the inside, has a back up camera and so many safety features. Love the outside color of the car.

most reliable car i've owned

this car has everything I need. It is extremely comfortable and beautiful. Very clean place and easy process to work through . I love my new car! Thank you guys!!!!