2021 Jeep Renegade consumer reviews

Explore the 2021 Jeep Renegade
Shop the 2021 Jeep Renegade
4.3

good subcompact suv

I have had my Renegade for a year now and have had no problems, I knew when I bought it that it is no muscle car but I don't mind. I love the outward visibility and the ease of parking. I haven't taken it off road and don't for sure know if I will but it has handled snow fairly well.

2.7

Don't do it !

I bought a 2021 Jeep Renegade Sport, nothing but problems, leaking head gasket, cracked windshield washer resivor, and wouldn't you know it both parts are on back order so who knows when or if they will ever come in, very slow acceleration, no power for sure, I don't think I will ever have another one, I have no idea how there are so many 5 star ratings for Renegades, cause they most definitely aren't even a 2 star vehicle, not at all reliable, definitely has a lot of problems, the engineers need to rethink this vehicle. Back to the drawing board folks!

Great Car

This is my second Jeep Renegade, I love it, it runs very well. The only thing I did not like it from my second Jeep was the odor of the new material. I had a headache from breathing that odor for a week. It gets better now. I recommend to everybody this Jeep Renegade.

2.4

Danger!’nn

I’ve had numerous issues. Most dangerous was this past weekend. My 2021 anniversary edition stopped completely on a major highway. I will ride in one again.

4.0

Good little small suv

Good solid vehicle, comfortable ride, good amount of room up front, handles well, good power from turbo. Dislike mileage average 17 miles to the gal. side pillars are in awkward place. Great in snow. I recommend. There are better designed suvs, this is quirky enough to stand out.

Nicest car I’ve owned.

I live my new car! So pretty on the inside, has a back up camera and so many safety features. Love the outside color of the car.

most reliable car i've owned

this car has everything I need. It is extremely comfortable and beautiful. Very clean place and easy process to work through . I love my new car! Thank you guys!!!!

Very comfortable and nice riding

This Jeep I feel is one of the best on the market right now. Great comfort inside and has alot of the most current gadgets for the money

1.7

This CAR IS AN EXPENSIVE DUDE, BUYER RUN

I bought this car and it has Significant Mechanical Problems And It’s BRAND SPANKING NEW. Don’t Trust Your Life In This Junk! It had to be Jump Started and it HAD a BAD GAS GAUGE! Then on the Following Monday it wouldn’t start again and the Dealership Told Me It Had Been Checked Out and Detailed!

Very reliable car

The car meets all my needs very happy with it! Lots of up grades from my 2017 and the sting Grey color is magnificent! Very comfortable and roomy to be a small suv