2010 Jeep Wrangler consumer reviews

Explore the 2010 Jeep Wrangler
Shop the 2010 Jeep Wrangler
3.7

Love the Wrangler!

Great winter vehicle, normal Jeep issues but I don't mind it...noisy and bad gas mileage, no acceleration, but fun and overall perfect for my winter driver.

Always wanted a Jeep

The Jeep Wrangler car i always wanted it has met everything that I expected and thanks to Matt Hoople I have the Jeep of my dreams.

Reliable anytime, any season.

All I ever had to do was to change oils, spark plugs torque converter. It's been satisfying in speed but the road hold gets uncomfortable at higher speeds.

2.9

Just purchased it.

Its a Jeep Thing. Just purchased it so cant really give a full review yet. Miss some of the "bells and whistles " that i am used to.

3.0

Ok vehicle

Just for having fun rides ok not comfortable not good for gas mileage purchased car used had to replace the radiator has a check engine light on

2.7

Used Jeep

This car is used but drives ok. Needs a few repairs that the dealer never disclosed but I will get fixed. I really love jeeps

4.4

A bit over priced but still love it.

The term, ?it?s a Jeep thing,? is real. Either you love them or hate them. It is a convertible 4X4 and fun to drive. Under powered, over priced and it is not comfortable. However, ?it?s a Jeep!? Love it and would get another in a heart beat. Joseph Jakubicz

Bought my Jeep at Euro Sams

Did my research on jeeps for a few months. Found a jeep at euro Sams and the price was better in comparison with other dealerships. Good quality, low mileage , and clean .

great car love the ride

great car love it i cant wait for a great big snow storm and do so fun riding in it the inter. is so comferable

2.1

Nothing but problems

My 4th and last Wrangler. I have always been a Jeep fan but this annoying costly vehicle ended that. Nothing but expensive repairs and problems.