2018 Jeep Wrangler consumer reviews

Explore the 2018 Jeep Wrangler
Shop the 2018 Jeep Wrangler
2.0

Replace Cylinder Head at 60k miles

I bought my jeep used at 20k miles. My check engine light came on at 60,800k. I took it to the dealership and the diagnosis is that the Cylinder Head needs to be replaced which is an estimated $4000 to repair. Chrysler Jeep would not help at all or back their product. The engine is a poor design for it to fail at 60k miles. I was only 800 miles out of the service agreement. They claim to have exceptional service and their product fails at 60k miles there is a defect in their design. This is a known issue that should be addressed. I have spoke to other jeep owners that have had to replace the same part. Customer service was not helpful at all.

one owner

skyjacker lift with black max shocks 35” Toyo Open Country MT tires 22” Moto Metal Wheels Black OEM Jeep grille Off road side steps Front off road bumper with winch and grille guard Rear off road bumper with spare tire mount Flowmaster Muffler delete Over $8,000 in added equipment”

Best 4X4

The new Wrangler JL is out-of-this-world. The new design Exterior and interior is exceptional. I love my Rubicon. When I need a truck, I will buy a Gladiator.

2.4

Worst Ever

Worst Jeep I have owned. This is my 4th. Steering is so loose, I feel it is dangerous. When I got this Rubicon, I was really pleased with it. Then I drove it................ :(

Best vehicle

I love it!!!! It’s very sporty, reliable, not bad on gas and I can drive it anywhere! I always get compliments on my Jeep whenever I go! You can customize it to your likings.

Really love this car!

This car has all the comforts inside that I wanted. The information system is great, seating is comfortable, interior lighting is great, color and style are eye popping and gas mileage is sooo much better than my older jeep.

Most Fun to Drive Car I've Ever Had

Once you realize that a Jeep Wrangler is not for everybody, you can easily see that, for it's intended driver, it's a perfect car! It's so fun to drive and easy to maneuver, on or off the road. It's a cinch to see why it holds its value like it does. The knock used to be it's inefficient and unreliable. Well, no more. The new engine is powerful, well built, and economical. Now you get the best of both worlds. I'm very very happy with my Jeep.

3.4

Disappointing!

Looks fabulous. Fun to drive. Worried about reliability. Less than 4k miles and have had two issues and one recall - and a totally horrible service department at York Jeep.

I LOVE this car!

It's a little difficult getting used to manual door locks, but I knew I was going to have to deal with that. I actually like rolling the windows up and down again. The removable roof panels are great, and every other aspect of the car is spectacular!

Best car so far

Owned for about 5k miles so far. No big issues. Love the capability and aftermarket scene. Great car all around couldn’t ask for more. By far more capable then any car I’ve had including Subaru’s and Audi’s.