2018 Jeep Wrangler consumer reviews

Explore the 2018 Jeep Wrangler
Shop the 2018 Jeep Wrangler
3.0

Danger in electronics

We believe is the PCM. The lights on dash come on unexpectedly. Turns off power steering and windshield wipers turn on while driving. Showing all kinds of sensors. We are not sure what's going on. For it to shut down, steering and puts transmission in limp mode while driving is dangerous. It almost killed us. Then it clears up and it's fine one day and then the next day it does it again.

Versatile Vehicle

I am new to Wrangler and have not had it long enough to speak to the overall reliability. However, it has been every bit of what I had expected. I am glad I got the JL as it has many preferred features over the JK. I am keeping mine stock but a buyer can do anything they like to modify their Jeep. It is a true do what you like vehicle, very versatile. Enjoy.

It’s a Jeep!

I love my jeep! A little noisy with wind whistling thru on the highway, other than that I have no complaints it’s all that I wanted it to b!!!!

Exactly What I Wanted!!

I finally got what I exactly wanted! You guys are just soooo helpful! You made the buying experience very easy and helpful in purchasing my car! Thanks!

It's a Jeep

Not bad, it's a Jeep. Quality is NOT what it used to be, but I do not regret getting the 2.0L with the eTorque mild hybrid system. great 8-speed transmission, though. I only wish Stellantis didn't make me an orphan as there's no way to get this drivetrain, anymore. Suspension is light years better than any previous generation; CJ, YJ, TJ, JK.

1.0

Replace Cylinder Head at 60k miles

I bought my jeep used at 20k miles. My check engine light came on at 60,800k. I took it to the dealership and the diagnosis is that the Cylinder Head needs to be replaced which is an estimated $4000 to repair. Chrysler Jeep would not help at all or back their product. The engine is a poor design for it to fail at 60k miles. I was only 800 miles out of the service agreement. They claim to have exceptional service and their product fails at 60k miles there is a defect in their design. This is a known issue that should be addressed. I have spoke to other jeep owners that have had to replace the same part. Customer service was not helpful at all.

one owner

skyjacker lift with black max shocks 35” Toyo Open Country MT tires 22” Moto Metal Wheels Black OEM Jeep grille Off road side steps Front off road bumper with winch and grille guard Rear off road bumper with spare tire mount Flowmaster Muffler delete Over $8,000 in added equipment”

Best 4X4

The new Wrangler JL is out-of-this-world. The new design Exterior and interior is exceptional. I love my Rubicon. When I need a truck, I will buy a Gladiator.

1.0

Worst Ever

Worst Jeep I have owned. This is my 4th. Steering is so loose, I feel it is dangerous. When I got this Rubicon, I was really pleased with it. Then I drove it................ :(

Best vehicle

I love it!!!! It’s very sporty, reliable, not bad on gas and I can drive it anywhere! I always get compliments on my Jeep whenever I go! You can customize it to your likings.