2010 Kia Forte

Nice car

by on September 21, 2017

Good for money, nice car. Owned for more than 2 years and now almost 100k miles but with no issues. Gas saver and good looking

Very Economical

by from Morrow, Ga on September 15, 2017

The Kia Forte was an awesome car. Perfect for daily use, commuting, college students, and Uber. Its in the same boat and reputability as the Toyota Corolla and Honda Civic. Very reliable car and great mpg in the city and on the hwy. Excellent and plenty of cargo space. Dash and entertainment system are very simple and easy to use and in the correct and easily accessible places. It has very good power and makes little cabin noise. The exterior is very sleek and unique like most Asian made cars that show an expressive personality. I had the 6speed manual transmission one and I was not sorry. The shifter was so smooth and I enjoyed this car so much! Had to let it go because I wanted a more sportier car than this one. At the time I didn't know about the Kia Forte Koup option. So if you're looking for a very reliable and great gas saving car the Forte is for you. If you are looking for a sportier option than the Kia Forte Koup might be for you. I highly recommend the Manual Transmission!

Perfect commuter

by from Elk Grove, CA on September 13, 2017

This car was so reliable, and easy to drive on my 60 min commute. I appreciated not having to worry about it starting, or running properly. It had a great sound system to get me back and forth. The only reason I no longer have it is I was rear-ended on the way to work. The small-sized truck hit me once from the back, and then again on the side when I spun out. This is the reason I appreciate the car so much, because even though there was severe damage to the car, I wasn't severely hurt. The trunk took most of the impact, and the rest of the frame remained intact. I can't think of a better reason to own a car, to get you back and forth safely

Most Reliable

by from Pilot Point on August 27, 2017

Great economical ride. Looks sharp. Great gas mileage. Easy to park. Easy to get in and out of. Not to low to ground.

Uses car for Havingfun

Reliable

by from Portland, Oregon on August 27, 2017

Great car!! I really enjoyed having this car. It was reliable and I never had a problem with it. I always felt safe driving it.

Honda Accord

by from Dothan ,Al on August 10, 2017

This car is cheat on gas. It dependable It ride smooth. I love this car. I would recommend anyone to
Not Rated Reliability

Great car

by from CA on August 7, 2017

I absolutely love this car. I have drove it everywhere and it's great to me. the mileage is amazing too!

Can't Go Wrong

by from Harleysville, PA on June 20, 2017

I bought this car new in April 2010. I still drive this car daily, and have since put 155,000 miles on it. I've never had any issue mechanically, only changed the tires & brake pads. Regular visits to get the oil changed & fluids checked. This car is hands down the most reliable car I've ever driven. I keep thinking I'm going to have a big issue when I take it in for inspection, but every year, everything passes and I keep driving. Besides the cloth seats on the interior starting to show some ware, the car itself has held up nicely. I look forward to hitting 200,000+ with this car, and I would recommend the Forte to anyone.

nice car

by from ellenville on April 29, 2017

The newer automatic kia fortes look nice too, this car has always been reliable despite a recall for rough idle upon starting that has not been taken care of. Nice design in and out. comfortable but small.

The best car is my experience.

by from Spring, Tx on April 28, 2017

It's look modern and sport. It's so reliable and it has a excellent driver sensation and it has a lot space and in terms of mechanics I never had been any problem. 100% recommend

Our Expert Review: 2010 Kia Forte