2010 Kia Forte consumer reviews

$13,695–$14,695 MSRP range
side view of 2010 Forte Kia
Explore the 2010 Kia Forte
Shop the 2010 Kia Forte

Good all around car w lots of features

Very comfortable at 6’1 Just a really well thought out and built car. I have sold my first 2010 Kia as it was an extra car, I’ve just purchased another, that’s how much I like it.

Most reliable car I ever owned.

I was hesitant to buy a car made outside of the US, but the 10 year warranty made me visit the dealership, after the test drive and looking at all the features and price, I had to take it home.

4.0

Radio won’t work

Runs nice but radio does not work and no one will help us. We have only had this car for two days! Thanks and never again.

Extremely reliable- has been well maintained.

This car has a very long life ahead. It will not give you any issues anytime soon. Most reliable car I’ve owned! It has been one of my favorite cars as far as reliability and quality for your money. You will be very happy to own one of these

Most reliable car in the world

This car met all and exceeded my expectations . YOU ARE ABLE TO TEST DRIVE AS LONG AS YOU WANT. DONT FORGET ITS A PACKAGE DEAL .....MOVING ON TO OTHER PROJECTS and need the cash but price is locked I know you're getting a real deal

Most economical car I have owned

I used it to work every day and it can drive more than 30mail/ gallon. Its accelerator is easy to depress. the interior is like new since I cherish this car.

Awesome car

Beautiful inside and out and nice and smooth my daughter love it even my other daughter wants one too very nice no words to explain

Great car

It has been a great car, though used when I got it. It has been very reliable . With some extra miles and wear & tear. I still like the car so much. Would have no problem owning another.

4.4

A small sedan - both sporty and classy!

I have a Forte with the larger engine option and the 'sport' package upgrade. Many other competing brands couldn't give me what I wanted: 4-wheel disc brakes, a powerful engine, leather seating, sun/moon roof, alloy wheels, fat tires -- all in a car that still looks like a classy little sedan, and not like some gaudy 'sports coupe'. My husband hates the stiff 'sport-tuned suspension' but as a driver I feel like this car is *really fun* to drive. When I have to drive other cars with softer suspensions, they now feel vague and slightly hard to control. I would recommend this car to any one who (a) likes to drive (b) likes good value (c) wants a small urban sedan that is not a micro-car. I would also recommend buying a car like this with options/upgrades -- the basic Forte model looks and acts a little frumpy, compared to mine.

Super reliable and sporty

I just recently purchased this car, and it?s techncially the first car I?ve owned in my name. It?s very comfortable inside and spacious, lots of room for guests and storage. It heats up quickly in the winter, and cools down just as fast, and I love the options I can choose from by pressing buttons on my steering wheel. Really love the sporty engine in this car and it can reach the speed I need to go in just a second or two. I think I may stick to Kia?s for some time.