2016 Kia Forte consumer reviews

Explore the 2016 Kia Forte
Shop the 2016 Kia Forte
1.9

NEVER BUY ANY KIAS

I have 2 Kia. Engine blew in both 1 year apart. 2016 sorento 2014 forte Kia won’t honor to fix 2014 engine they said I didn’t have enough oil changes done and just has one 3 months b4 it blew. Terrible company

Very reliable!

This car has been very reliable. Zero problems with only regular maintenance. I drive about 15,000 miles a year. I still get a lot of compliments even though it is an older model.

2.6

Very slow

I haven’t had issues with the car but it’s very slow. Take off extremely slow, takes awhile to get speed,not good going up hills. I would not recommend this car.

Great upgrade from a 2001 nissan!

Smooth and fast with great handling! Sleek design too. No major interior issues, no engine/performance issues either. Great gas milage. Overall more than I could ever ask for 🙂

nice car had a Kia before good car

it rides nice in pretty good shape only had it 1 day so far so good do miss my back up camera I had on my old car

Very sporty looking

This vehicle looks very good. The interior is comfortable and stylish. Aluminum rims, back up camera, a nice big windshield. It is easy to maneuver . The 5th door (Hatchback) is great and if you want to load items from shopping, gardening, or little house projects, thia car has plenty room because the back seats fold down to either one big atea or you can divide the seats for a smaller loading area. The forte is also very good in gas mileage. If you like to put a little spunk on it, the kia forte is also fast, like a small sports car. Overall, pretty good for a small vehicle.

My first car

The car exterior is beautiful although the interior is a bit plain but it is quite airy. I love the performance of the engine. In my opinion it's simple but safe car to drive.

Very Reliable fuel efficient car.

The car was bought for my daughter and has met all the expectations. Great gas mileage, runs smooth, and looks nice. I would recommend this car to anyone that needs a nice low priced smooth driving vehicle.

Find a car with these options for less money!

Owned this car for 3+ years. Has been a dream to own. Virtually no maintenance, other than oil changes, tire rotations, and fuel. Averaged 30+ mpg combined over 30 years, on regular gas! Sporty, lots of cargo space, heated front/rear seats AND leather steering wheel? Awesome!

Wonderful, well-priced Car

It is just what I need- sleek, good gas mileage, comfortable, roomy, trunk pass-thru, and easy to drive. It is attractive and a great size.