2016 Forte

2016 Kia Forte

2016 Kia Forte

Have You Driven the 2016 Kia Forte?

So Far So Good

by Hebe34 from Norwalk, CT on Thu Jun 16 2016

I've only had my new Kia Forte EX for 3 days, however, I feel like I have been driving it forever. It is so easy to handle, that it took no getting used to. Every day I notice something new about it---still learning. It has plenty of power, and is smooth riding. Nice exterior and interior---I chose black and grey interior, and I love it. Trunk is spacious, as I am a beach person and I pack a lot into it. I am getting used to the back up camera. I am sure it will be helpful in the future once I get used to it. My compliments to Ian and the manager at Stamford Kia on Selleck St. They were very helpful in assisting me.

very reliable car I have owned besides my camry.

by Traveling old folks from New Port Richey Florida on Sun Jan 03 2016

I got the car at 15 miles and put on 2200 in 3 days. It rode beautifully. used the cruise control which was so easy.Hardly had to stop for gas. gas mileage on hwy for 41 mpg. Liked the lights that they came on automatic when it got dark. we didnt have time to see how a few features were used so we only used what we needed to. Heat and air and defrost was fantastic. only had to put it on 1, it was so comfortable. and the cabin inside was very comfortable with plenty of room. easy to put our cups in the holder. I am very pleased and happy we made the right decision.

Love My 2016 EX Forte

by My4Tay from Maine on Wed Jul 06 2016

I've named my car Mandy. I've never named a car before. She's very stylish on the outside and very sporty on the inside. I have navigation, 17" wheels, leather and sunroof!! I traded my '05 Elantra for Mandy. I have not missed my Elantra! Mandy has a lot for the money. More then I realized!!! Better MPG then the Elantra and is very comfortable to drive long distance. VERY MUCH WORTH THE INVESTMENT OF A NEW VEHICLE!!!

Krazy about Kia

by Krazy about Kia from Cypress, Tx on Wed Apr 13 2016

I was in the market for a good car that gets great miles to the gallon. When I went to Kia to test drive a new Kia Forte, I was hooked! Nice smooth ride, great handling, enough get up and go and had all of the bells and whistles a person could ask for. Tight turns are a breeze in this car. I've gotten a good 27 mpg in the city and up to 40 on the freeway. If you are in the market for a good car, good warranty and a reasonable price, then get to a Kia dealer.

2016 KIA Forte5

by PastorD from Krum, TX on Mon Apr 17 2017

Love the design and handling of this car. Hands free phone and voice commands were an added bonus I wasn't even looking for. Beautiful interior with plenty of room, even in the back seats. Great car so far.

Not Bad....Not Bad at All

by bcurtis2488 from Irvine, CA on Tue Mar 12 2019

I have now had this car for a month, and I really like it so far. I'm getting great mileage compared to my previous car (old car 18mpg all around, new car 26-29 city - 35-39hwy) and it really helps when having to fill up. I have gone through just a full tank in 3 weeks - getting 340 miles per tank or so depending on if I drive it like a jerk which I rarely do. Only negative is that the salesman told me that the car had Kia's EVO system in it, and it does not. Just the standard touch screen which isn't a huge deal to me. Overall impressed, and happy with this car.

So far, so good- my first KIA

by KC_KIA_Owner from Kansas City on Tue Aug 13 2019

I had been a faithful Toyota owner for many many years and after 2 bad cars in a row with regular service by the dealers, I opted to look for another vehicle NOT Toyota. Toyota knew of issues plaguing my vehicles but said until their was an official recall, I was on my own. I have about 62K miles on my KIA, purchased it at 10K miles and so far it has been very reliable and the gas economy has been decent. I know what the dashboard says is my MPG is not correct- few people realize this and don't do their own tracking (regardless of the car). I tend to drive my cars until they are well past 100K. The comfort is decent as I drive about 25K miles/ year but I'm more about economy and reliability than I am about creature comforts. As long as this car continues to be reliable and economic, I would consider buying another KIA. The only issue I have is the cost of my insurance went way up when I switched from my Toyota Prius to this car. I have no accidents or tickets and when I asked my agent, he just said it costs more to fix these cars. When I have checked around w/other insurance I am not finding major differences so I guess my biggest complaint is why the KIA parts are so much more expensive than even a Toyota. Doesn't make sense to me.

Great Car!

by Charles H. from Buffalo, NY on Sat Mar 25 2017

Strong engine for the size, cruises up hills with no problem. Excellent driving position. Holds two adults in the back comfortably. The hatch area hold our 50 lb dog no problem even with the back seats up. Great styling, intuitive controls, and fit and finish you'd expect on a much higher priced vehicle. Had the Kia Soul before which we loved, and this feels just as big.

Second Forte in a Row!

by Grammie123 from Bethlehem PA on Thu Mar 23 2017

Endless space, great interior design, windows that let you see everything and peppy, dependable performance! What's not to love?

Just what I was looking for. Great gas mileage

by Lildobber from Janesville wi on Sat Apr 15 2017

I seen the car on the website. called the dealership and set up an appointment to check out the car. they had the car in the garage ready for me to take it for a ride.paperwork went fast and Josh got me out of there with my brand-new car. Love how it handles and the look of it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 12