2020 Kia Forte consumer reviews

Explore the 2020 Kia Forte
Shop the 2020 Kia Forte
4.1

Defective Transmission

40k miles and the engine light came on. Took the car in to kia. They said my automatic car needs a new transmission. Apparently this is a problem for the 2020 model.

Wonderful vehicle!!!!!

My Forte is an excellent vehicle performing at its peak. I enjoy driving long distances or short distances. I always arrive safe and sound and never worry about the performance of my Forte. The Forte has a very smooth ride. There is no difficulty watching for other cars in front or behind me. A great car.

Standard transmission the only way to go

Bought the 2020 in April 2020,the manual transmission because of the value.Even at the low end the car has features no other company offered,Not a single issue in two years.Put on 17 tires and rims,oiled underneath yearly, can't beat that six speed manual transmission.Value wise no car beats it.

4.4

Really Enjoying My LXS

My 2020 LXS Has Proven So Far To Be Reliable And Gets Great Mileage 51mpg HWY With IVT Transmission.The Current Red Really Looks Great On This Car.I Only Have 3 Dislikes #1 Poor Headlights... #2 It Takes Forever For heater To Warm Up.. #3 Wish it Had A CD Player. I Feel Very safe In This car & Fun To Drive

4.1

IVT Slippage! ๐Ÿ‘Ž

PROS: Value, style, comfort and design. Cons: build quality issues, > Headlights & Taillights leak when washing the car > Accessive road noise > IVT slippage, winding out engine > Poor acceleration, low torque > Engine knocking > Poor paint quality ( road chips accure more often)

Love my Kia Forte ex. I would buy another one

The car met all my expectations and more. Very happy and would purchase another wheni am ready. I would recommend Kia to everyone who want a reliable car. Kia has the best electronics of any vehicle

Love it

This car is great to drive. It rides smooth and the seats are comfortable. The backseat is just as roomy as the front! I love the color ( Gravity Grey), the style and the dark wheels. It's a beautiful car.

2020 Kia Forte GT 1.6 turbo DCT

The 2020 Forte GT Turbo is the bang for your buck that you have been looking for. Mine is the DCT 7 speed automated manual transmission. It's also available in a 6 speed manual. The car is lower than the standard version with sport tuned suspension and independent rear suspension and unique 18" wheels, the car takes corners like its on rails. With 201 hp it will surprise you with how fast it is. The real tuned dual exhaust has a rumble and very loud from the factory. The interior has all the bells and whistles, the interior has red stitching everywhere and very comfortable leatherette race style buckets with GT embroidered on the top of the seat back . Don't waste your money on the GT line, it's a standard Forte with similar looks on the exterior and interior but no turbo, tuned front or independent rear suspension. This car is a mini Stinger and worth the extra money. I got mine for 20k out of the door brand new.

Love this car

This car mets all my needs, it is reliable, spacious and I think great for my family. It has everything I like from sunroof, sirus xm radio, bluetooth and more.

Great Value

I carefully compared similar sized cars before buying the Kia Forte GT. It has a lot more equipment for less money than its competitors. I expected it to be sluggish but itโ€™s not. I like all the safety features & convenience features. So far, I have no regrets buying it.