2012 Forte Koup

2012 Kia Forte Koup

2012 Kia Forte Koup

4.3

Have you driven the 2012 Kia Forte Koup?

Gonna miss her!

by Lindsay from Williamsville, NY on Sun Apr 26 2015

I was recently sandwiched between a jeep and another SUV. Unfortunately, my koup was totaled. I walked away from that accident without a single scratch thanks to my koup! I'm so thankful for having purchased this car and I'm going to miss it. It was fun to drive and I had not a single issue for 30k miles. Would definitely recommend to a parent/younger person.

Fast

by Hot Rod Granny from IL on Tue Nov 15 2011

I love this car. It is fast. Once the motor breaks in you will be suprised as to the speed when you give it the gas. Love the way it handles and hugs the road. Can't say enough about how great this car is. Well worth the money. Mine is the Corsa Blue with the Spoiler. Very Stylish.

2012 ex koup

by brantford driver from brantford ontario on Thu Apr 10 2014

I owned car for 2 1/2 years since new .Dealer has not been able to stop irritating rattling in roof and dash .The fuel consumption is nowhere close to advertised numbers. Handling, speed, styling, and bang for buck are great

Does not recommend this car!!

great for $$$$

by summer boy from on Tue Jul 17 2012

Did not think I can own such a nice car for the price. Drive is smooth and comfortable. Air con very cool. Audio is nice. Still need to adjust to the very sensitive brakes. Overall, very happy with it!

Sporty And Fun To Drive

by rskipk from Cincinnati, Ohio on Mon Mar 12 2012

I've only had my Koup for a few days but so far I love this car. The styling is great and the inside is well made and comfortable. Bought the 2.4 engine with plenty of power and lots of equipment. Loving the bluetooth, sunroof,stereo, interior overall plus the red w/ white lighting on the dash. Stereo sounds awesome and the driving experience is very positive. Handles well with minimal road noise and vibration. I bought the silver with black leather interior and it gets lots of looks from other owners who love their cars:)

After car shopping for months...

by Sarah Faye from San Antonio, TX on Mon Aug 13 2012

I searched the internet like crazy for the perfect car and finally had the mind set i wanted the Kia Forte Koup. The look had me most interested, I just needed to test drive one. I went to San Antonio and test drove my very first one. I had to have it!! Didn't need to look anymore! I got a white 2012 with only 900 miles on it with: push start button, navigation system, sunroof, and sirus radio. I plan on keeping this car for a very long time, I've never been this pleased with a new vehicle.

Very Nice Car For The Money$$$$$$$$$$$

by MIKEY from Florida on Fri Jun 01 2012

Had this car about two weeks now & for the money this is a sweet ride, have had several Kia's & this Sporty Corsa Blue Ex is Fun to drive.

Superb vehicle

by commuterman from North Carolina on Mon Jul 30 2012

Price, options, style and warranty made the decision to by the Forte Koup a no-brainer. We got the 2.0 liter ex version. It still has a lot of pep, yet not as much as the 2.4 liter. No complaints at all about this purchase!

Love this car

by alex from Fort Worth, TX on Fri Mar 30 2012

I bought the Forte Koup instead of the Civic because of the features it offered vs the price. I have received comments on the car weekly.

Great Value and Gas Mileage, Head-Turning Looks

by jdstewie1 from Tuscaloosa, AL on Wed Jun 14 2017

First off, I have to give it to Kia. They made a great-looking and reliable car. Being 6'4, I have plenty of room in the front seat, but I would not put someone my height in the backseat. It can comfortably carry two people, and the trunk space is impressive for a coupe, which makes it great for traveling. However, I wish they had followed what Hyundai did with the Genesis Coupe. Even with the 2.4L SX (174HP), this car is no performance/sports car. It gets great gas mileage (I average 35 on the interstate with my 2.0L EX, 156HP.). Other than the lacking performance, I can't really complain. I get compliments on the Corsa Blue Metallic paint pretty much everywhere I go. I purchased this car in 2014 with only 14,000 miles on the odometer. I just passed 60,000 miles and have only had to get a transmission sensor replaced (under warranty) throughout my ownership of the car. So this car is monumentally reliable. However, with it being a car on the lower-end of the price-point, it does have its issues with quality. Since I purchased it, there have been a few air leaks and incessant rattles inside the car. The main air leaks are from the doors, and there's a rattle in the dashboard that I have not been able to locate. It's also not the quietest car when driving on the interstate. I typically listen to my music loud enough to where it's bearable. Other than the rattles and the air leaks, I have no complaints about the car. Maintenance is pretty straightforward since it's not an overly-technical vehicle. I've consistently used Mobil1 Full-Synthetic Oil, and most other maintenance I have been able to complete myself without a trip to the dealership. I would recommend this car to someone who commutes for work, or is going to college. I purchased this car my sophomore year of college and it has gotten me through my Master's degree. So, overall, I have to give the car a very good rating for reliability, gas-mileage, and even with the leaks, I have to give it an above-average rating on quality. Great work Kia, I've thoroughly enjoyed owning this car for the past six years!

1 2 3