2013 Kia Optima Hybrid

The most reliable car I own is my Lexus 200 GS

by from Ca on September 17, 2017

The optima hybrid is a good commuter car with a great warnranty. It is stylish and sleek. It has pretty good pick on the freeway. The gas mileage is great. With my other car I would fill up once a week. Now I fill up once every two weeks.

Best hybrid value

by on July 22, 2017

This car has the comfort and feel of a luxury car for a price of a regular car, great mileage for a hybrid sedan, extremely quiet and soundproof, very reliable tech inside of it. Highly recommended.

Amazing car

by from Pennsylvania on July 7, 2017

I loved everything about the car. I'm really into music and the sound system was amazing. There was a TON of trunk space and a lot of room for passagers too. Great car. Would recommend to anyone.

Uses car for Havingfun

Love this car. Style is so sleek for a 4 door.

by from campbell, ca on April 7, 2017

great looking car for the price! Great mileage when traveling. Although mind did not come with premium sound. The stock stereo sounds amazing!

deceived by this car

by from val d'or on April 4, 2017

ever since i got this car i have been obliged to go to the garage too often for a new car. ive had to change the two front bearings twice on warranty and the control arms (both) so i would not refer this car to anyone!

Sweet Ride

by from Central Valley on March 9, 2017

Bought this car to commute to work. I drive 180 miles each day. Has great power for a hybrid. I get between 38 and 45 Highway and 36 to 40 City. Love the sports shift capability. Very comfortable during my daily commute.

Love the car

by from San Diego on February 25, 2017

Has all the bells and whistles and then some. Heated BACK seats and cooled front seat options? Awesome. Almost everything about the car physically is perfect. The trunk is TINY. Sacrificing space to the luxury of heated back seats isn't a bad thing. The panoramic roof is nice. The rear view camera helps a ton, you NEED it in this car. You can set your seats to your size... Its a nice looking car over all. Gas wise, I'm not super impressed. Less than $40 to fill up but I feel it should last 10-14 days per tank, I do average driving. At it's lowest it went to 26.2 ... I thought something was wrong with the converters. I think milage fluxes based on various reason. But NO lights came on. Drives Smooth. Quiet. SPACIOUS. I don't see how some owners don't feel the transition switch from gas to electric during the first 6 seconds of first accelerating. Its evident. Also it takes about 3 seconds for the gas and power to push your acceleration but once its there your flying and won't realize til you pass other cars with ease lol. Overall I LOVE my car! I bought mines with 69,3k miles , which is a but high but the Carfax was amazing and it was well maintained, it was a GREAT price, literally a STEAL and I got an additional $800 made it better. Bought it January 14th 2017 and so far have put almost 2k miles on it lol. It drives awesome!!!!! So glad I bought it.

Unhappy

by from Napa, CA on August 6, 2016

My 2016 Hybrid Optima gets only 15 mpg in town which is where most of my driving is. It's a little better on the highway but I rarely go on the highway; I feel duped.

very upset

by from atlanta, ga on April 15, 2015

I've put 50,000 miles on my vehicle. Had to go to the shop 3 times for various issues. Only get 20-25 mpg. And the seats are extremely uncomfortable. I would know, Im a taxi driver and i sit in my 13 optima hybrid all day after 1 year of driving it became devalued at least 10,000$ less than what i bought it for. This car looks great but that is all.

Amazing Non the less

by from omaha, ne on January 18, 2015

I've had 2013 Optima for yr and a half, @ 28000mi. I have had no Problem with it so far, Love the C.Y.A. Plan that my dealer offered, along with the on board maintenance count down really keeps me worry free. At my most efficient drive, I had the MPG counter to 62.3 and distance to empty at 637 full tank. average drive I'm getting about 33mpg city/45mpg hwy-mi.