2016 Kia Rio consumer reviews

side view of 2016 Rio Kia
Explore the 2016 Kia Rio
Shop the 2016 Kia Rio

Great car

My Kia Rio is the best car I have owned. It is affordable, reliable and while practical, fun. It's a great car. I'm so happy I chose this car.

4.1

Good car Kia Rio5!

This is a good little car. My only complaint is that it doesn't hold it's value. Runs great, heart in the snow, fun and fast!

Reliable Car

This car meets my needs. Has great gas mileage. Small but has decent amount of space. Great car to drive in the city especially when needing to park. Runs very smooth. Also an eco friendly vehicle.

Most Reliable Car I've Ever Owned

Buying this car is the best decision I have ever made. It is roomy enough inside to meet my needs and is very dependable every time.

Compact and awesome

Great! Good amount of room, comfortable, feels very agile while driving, and comes with all the fancy Aux hookups and usb connections. The XM radio and CD player are a good touch. Lots of room in the back seat, as well.

4.3

Excellent reliable car for the time I owned it.

Comfortable for daily driving and long distances, good sound on speakers, it has Bluetooth and 2 USB ports. Good leg room for the average person, I’m 5’11 and it was good enough for me sitting in the front and including on the back seat. In my opinion, it is a joy for me to drive this car, I love it.

4.0

Cute little car

I have only had it one day but it has met all of my expectations so far. The price was good, it had a few perks like bluetooth and Sirius radio, the trunk is a nice size and I can get 2 car seats in the back. The only complaint is that it has heated outside mirrors and bluetooth but manual locks and windows ??

3.4

2016 Kia Rio LX - I call it "My little death trap"

I purchased the vehicle in September 2017. Everything was great till I had the oil changed. Then the anti-skid and power steering light comes on, that is when the power steering goes out. It can't be reset unless it is powered off and restarted. I reported it to Kia corporate and have a claim number. After research the Kia Sorento and Optima has the same problem back to 2012. Quick search pulled up this problem with no recall. I spoke with several mechanics, they all told me the same thing. "I won't be able to make a diagnosis till it does it". That would be difficult considering it is so sporadic when it does it. I will be driving down the road, doesn't matter if it's been raining or a nice day - the lights come on any given moment and your power steering is gone! I would get another vehicle, but I'm in an upside down contract paying $427 a month for approximately 3 more years!😓

4.4

I really like the car

Like it, I also like the fact that the side mirrors will just swivel around if hit going forward, rather than breaking. They can then just be turned back by hand.

Kia Reliable and organize good car on the road

They are reliable and gas they’re good cars some wrong is it good air condition good music to save on gas I would like to another one because they are good cars to have