2020 Kia Rio consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Rio Kia
Explore the 2020 Rio Kia
Shop the 2020 Rio Kia

My 2nd Kia after driving my Spectra for 16 yrs. 😊

All around very pleased. 2nd time around. 😎 Bought 2004 Kia Spectra drove 16 yrs, 250,000. Great car. Lovin my 2020 Kia Rio 5 Sport.

Most spacious and comfortable interior and ride

I fell in love with the unique exterior look and then was surprised at the spacious comfortable interior that had the elegant dash with every update I needed. Love the roomy hatchback feature, and the power and pickup is excellent and easy to drive.

1.4

Worst car I've ever owned.

The engine knocks loud, has no power, poor fuel economy. The transmission is slow to shift, when it is below 39 deg F the transmission wont go over 5 mph at 3,000 rpm. Dealership claims there is nothing wrong... The infotainment is a horrible joke. I had better in cars from early 2000's. The dealership lied about features the car was supposed to have. I will never buy a Kia again. Only has 1,900 miles on it.

Stylish and a Great Value

Very nice looking car. The entertainment system is amazing. Its like having a tablet in your car. Some standard things are missing (cruise control) but this car offer great value and an unmatched warranty.

Love my new car

This car met all the functions and features I requested. It’s great In has and $20 fills it up. The car is known for dependability.

Fell in love with this car

This car has not only met but far exceeded my expectations. Would love to own another one just like it. This is my 2nd KIA. I'm sure it will be dependable, economical and reliable. The quality of KIA is awesome!!!

4.0

Airbag failure

Had an accident completely took out the front of the car literally hit in the front and no airbag deployment at 40 mph. The front end is gone!

Most reliable car we have owned

We was looking for a family car with lots of room. Kia Rio has plenty of leg room even with a carseat in the back. Big truck space for all the things we need to travel with a baby.

Kia Rio nice and blue

This car is pretty good. Kia Rio is good at manging speed. If you have a bad habit of speeding up a little bit over. The rio will help you mange your speed so you don't go over the speed limit. The car is great at switching lanes with ease.

One the best entry levels cars around

We own 3 Kias. 2 Kia souls and now a Kia Rio. This car is for my daughter. We have had very good reliability with our Kia cars. This was a purchase that fit our budget and will get her thru College.