2015 Sedona

4.5 out of 5 starsInterior Design
4.3 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.3 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Not the most comfortable.

by Sueanne from Myrtle Beach S.C on February 7, 2015

I drove the Kia Sedona 2010 for 3 years and 283.000 miles it was great ! this one the front seats and third seats are very uncomfortable .Kia made the trunk area bigger but shorten the leg room. The 2010 drove much better and sounder . The outside look is a bit more modern but I am sad that the changes they made were not for the better.

Does not recommend this car!!

Worth the wait

by Dad 'o 3 from Pembroke Pines on December 15, 2016

So after researching and price-watching the 2015 Kia Sedona for over 1.5 years, I finally came across one in my price range with the features/options I wanted. The car runs smoothly and quietly and all internal and external features are great, especially when compared with the comparable alternatives in the market. So here's a breakdown : The Good - Smooth acceleration and handling - Quiet cabin - Decent amount of tech and features on lower trims - comfortable and easily movable seating The Not so good - Fuel economy (compared to industry leader). I get 18 unless I spend long periods on the highway - Ringer volume setting for incoming Bluetooth calls- I know how to change them, but whenever I increase the media volume, the ringer volume goes up as well, so the next call I get, I'm defended. Software update would help that.

I love to go on trips. Very cobfortable!

by harry from Houston, TX on February 14, 2016

I love my van, its reliable and easy to nsvigate. My favorite thing about it is the rear camera, very useful specially in my negihborhood that is full of kids.

first van since 1994

by grandkids transport from north tx area on June 8, 2015

very comfortable, roomy with seating for 8 comfortably, plenty of pep, great window appearance, ie, can see all around you in traffic. Love the backup camera, side warning lane changeblind spot vehicle avoidance, and sync to telephone for hands free chats. Maybe a bit overzealous, but first new van with modern features, so we are awed. Thanks

Great Bang for the Buck

by Yenta from Atlanta, GA on May 6, 2017

I almost purchased a Honda Odyssey. So glad I never signed on the dotted line. The Sedona was available with more luxury features that the Odyssey for Thousands $ less. The seats are super comfy and cozy, lots of leg room both in the front, middle and rear, tons of space in the armrest compartment. I would give the interior a 9 out of 10. Performance over all is good, only wished there was a little more power when you hit the gas pedal. It takes the engine a few seconds to realize it needs to move faster. Don't know about reliability yet, just got the car last week.

dont over look the 2015 sedona

by eriebuckeye from ohio on March 8, 2015

ive owned cadillacs for years and this mini van seats are the most comfy seats ive ever sat in a car the ride is smooth the new design for 2015 is awesome I test drove the oddy and the toy minivans this Sedona had them beat by a mile and the warranty cant be beat tons of upgrades on the ex trim the other with same upgrades where 4 to 6 grand more

The Newly Styled Kia Sedona ROCKS

by Matt from Cedar Park, TX on February 27, 2016

We've had our car for just over a year now and it has been flawless. So much so that I bought a second for my son and his family. It is comfortable, VERY accessible. My 90 yr. old LOVE this minivan for just this reason. Car & Driver dinged it for "noise", but we all speak comfortably even at highway speeds and I listen to the radio at 6, out of 30 or so. I will be buying another!

Third Kia I've Owned, Sedona's the BEST By Far!

by Mary Joe from Portland, ME on September 11, 2016

Had tons of vehicles throughout my life time, including Toyotas, Lexus, Hondas, GMCs, Chevrolets, Nissans, and Kias. Traded in my 2013 Sorento for a 2015 Sedona. Absolutely love it. Went with the SX package, Platnium Graphite exterior, with the gray leather interior. The Blind Spot Detection, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Rearview Camera, Premium Infinity 8 Speaker Sound System, Heated/Cooled Seats, Power Sliders, and Handsfree Liftgate are among a few of the many features that make me feel like I'm in a Cadillac. Materials are top notch and feel like they should be in a $60,000 vehicle, rather than a $39,000 vehicle. Behind the wheel, it doesn't even feel like a minivan. Drives exceptionally smooth and the cabin is extremely quiet, especially at highway speeds. That and the agressive exterior styling and the beautifully designed interior make this van a great option for all buyers, even if they're not in the minivan market. Only minivan I'd ever drive...

Best minivan out there

by Seddie from Boston, ma on August 8, 2016

I've been driving Infiniti's for the past 7 years. Needless to say I had to give mine up after the birth of my twins. It's really tough getting 3 kids under the age of 4 into an suv. I looked at other minivans and almost bought an oddessy. Then I saw the sedona. It was instant love. Looking for a minivan made me sad (literally). For someone looking for a minivan for this type of transition, I highly recommend this one. I don't even miss my Infiniti.

Love my ride

by Hollands from Gates NC on April 23, 2017

I'm loving my kia. It was a anniversary gift and I love it. We will definitely be using the van for a lot of trips.

1 2 3