2015 Sedona

2015 Kia Sedona

2015 Kia Sedona

4.4

Have You Driven the 2015 Kia Sedona?

Worth the wait

by Dad 'o 3 from Pembroke Pines on Thu Dec 15 2016

So after researching and price-watching the 2015 Kia Sedona for over 1.5 years, I finally came across one in my price range with the features/options I wanted. The car runs smoothly and quietly and all internal and external features are great, especially when compared with the comparable alternatives in the market. So here's a breakdown : The Good - Smooth acceleration and handling - Quiet cabin - Decent amount of tech and features on lower trims - comfortable and easily movable seating The Not so good - Fuel economy (compared to industry leader). I get 18 unless I spend long periods on the highway - Ringer volume setting for incoming Bluetooth calls- I know how to change them, but whenever I increase the media volume, the ringer volume goes up as well, so the next call I get, I'm defended. Software update would help that.

Not the most comfortable.

by Sueanne from Myrtle Beach S.C on Sat Feb 07 2015

I drove the Kia Sedona 2010 for 3 years and 283.000 miles it was great ! this one the front seats and third seats are very uncomfortable .Kia made the trunk area bigger but shorten the leg room. The 2010 drove much better and sounder . The outside look is a bit more modern but I am sad that the changes they made were not for the better.

Does not recommend this car!!

I love to go on trips. Very cobfortable!

by harry from Houston, TX on Sun Feb 14 2016

I love my van, its reliable and easy to nsvigate. My favorite thing about it is the rear camera, very useful specially in my negihborhood that is full of kids.

first van since 1994

by grandkids transport from north tx area on Mon Jun 08 2015

very comfortable, roomy with seating for 8 comfortably, plenty of pep, great window appearance, ie, can see all around you in traffic. Love the backup camera, side warning lane changeblind spot vehicle avoidance, and sync to telephone for hands free chats. Maybe a bit overzealous, but first new van with modern features, so we are awed. Thanks

Great Bang for the Buck

by Yenta from Atlanta, GA on Sat May 06 2017

I almost purchased a Honda Odyssey. So glad I never signed on the dotted line. The Sedona was available with more luxury features that the Odyssey for Thousands $ less. The seats are super comfy and cozy, lots of leg room both in the front, middle and rear, tons of space in the armrest compartment. I would give the interior a 9 out of 10. Performance over all is good, only wished there was a little more power when you hit the gas pedal. It takes the engine a few seconds to realize it needs to move faster. Don't know about reliability yet, just got the car last week.

Best Bang For Your Buck

by Falloftroy7 from Manchester, CT on Thu Jul 19 2018

This van is VERY nice. I used to drive a 1990 Toyota Corolla and then went to a 2008 Hyundai Elantra and thought it was the best car ever. Now going from my Elantra to this van, I feel the same way. It drives SO smooth and is super practical. Note that it?s the SX-L model (highest trim) so it has all the bells and whistles. We splurged on the luxury trim because we had to have the extra features. The all-four-sides camera system for parking and reverse is a life saver! That along with the adapative aka ?smart? cruise control are easily my favorite features. Makes driving on the highway a breeze. The leather seats are comfy, especially when you use the heated/cooled settings. We took 4 adults and a 2yr old w/ car seat to the beach and everyone was comfy. We still had plenty of room for all our beach stuff as well. I love how there?s so many sensors, it makes me feel safe and aware. Sliding doors are always better than your average open-at-an angle door! The exterior is black with chrome accents, 19? rims, a beautiful front grill. It?s a sexy yet classy van that honestly looks more like an SUV than a minivan. My only ?unsurprising disappointment? is that it averages 20mpg. But, we knew that going into buying a minivan, so it?s fine. I?m so glad we got a good deal on this vehicle because it is wonderful, and it didn?t have to be an Odyssey, Sienna, or Pacifica. Way to go KIA!

Excellent! Nothing to complain about.

by WilliamsFamily2018 from Raleigh, NC on Mon Jul 23 2018

Terrific family car. Even though we did not have automatic sliding doors, the side doors on this vehicle are the smoothest and easiest to operate of any minivan I've had (Grand Caravan, Sienna). Never one problem in 3 years of ownership.

dont over look the 2015 sedona

by eriebuckeye from ohio on Sun Mar 08 2015

ive owned cadillacs for years and this mini van seats are the most comfy seats ive ever sat in a car the ride is smooth the new design for 2015 is awesome I test drove the oddy and the toy minivans this Sedona had them beat by a mile and the warranty cant be beat tons of upgrades on the ex trim the other with same upgrades where 4 to 6 grand more

Best minivan out there

by Seddie from Boston, ma on Mon Aug 08 2016

I've been driving Infiniti's for the past 7 years. Needless to say I had to give mine up after the birth of my twins. It's really tough getting 3 kids under the age of 4 into an suv. I looked at other minivans and almost bought an oddessy. Then I saw the sedona. It was instant love. Looking for a minivan made me sad (literally). For someone looking for a minivan for this type of transition, I highly recommend this one. I don't even miss my Infiniti.

The Newly Styled Kia Sedona ROCKS

by Matt from Cedar Park, TX on Sat Feb 27 2016

We've had our car for just over a year now and it has been flawless. So much so that I bought a second for my son and his family. It is comfortable, VERY accessible. My 90 yr. old LOVE this minivan for just this reason. Car & Driver dinged it for "noise", but we all speak comfortably even at highway speeds and I listen to the radio at 6, out of 30 or so. I will be buying another!

1 2 3 4

Our Take on the 2015 Kia Sedona

As the mom of a preschooler and infant twins, I seldom get excited about anything other than sleep these days. Kia's redesigned minivan, however, perked me up quicker than an extra-large, double-shot vanilla latte.

The redesigned 2015 Kia Sedona is a well-executed family-hauler that will keep Mom, Dad and the rug rats comfortable and entertained; while it's leaps and bounds ahead of its predecessor, though, it doesn't quite leapfrog its competitors.

The Sedona was redesigned this year with bolder styling, a new engine and more convenience features; compare the 2014 and 2015 models here. Major players in the class include the Toyota Sienna, Honda Odyssey and a pair of twins: the Chrysler Town... Read More